+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thank you for the reply. I thought it was going to take like 1~2 weeks cuz I saw people received an ITA within 10 days before. 3~4 weeks.... It takes so long

It can be faster too :)
Just depends on the volume of applications being processed

The main thing about the immigration process is HAVING PATIENCE

EmanSkyeSeth

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
It can be faster too :)
Just depends on the volume of applications being processed

The main thing about the immigration process is HAVING PATIENCE
I just want to ask some advise, you see, my husband's current employer is refusing to give a reference letter at the moment, the company policy requires that he needs to be working for at least a year before giving the letter and he is working with them for the past 7 months. The problem is NB PNP PETL is requesting this document to proceed with the application processing. What can we do about this? Company already refused another document as well (Employer support form) though we are aiming for the express entry stream..

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I just want to ask some advise, you see, my husband's current employer is refusing to give a reference letter at the moment, the company policy requires that he needs to be working for at least a year before giving the letter and he is working with them for the past 7 months. The problem is NB PNP PETL is requesting this document to proceed with the application processing. What can we do about this? Company already refused another document as well (Employer support form) though we are aiming for the express entry stream..

Hello

Did your husband explain that the letter is for your PR application? I've never heard of a company policy (especially here in Canada) that denies you a reference letter (especially for the purpose of immigration) because you haven't been with them for a year. What you could do is send PETL an LoE explaining the situation and include all communication between your husband and the company showing that he had asked for the reference letter specifically for immigration purposes and that the company were unwilling to give the letter.

Reactions: EmanSkyeSeth

EmanSkyeSeth

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello

Did your husband explain that the letter is for your PR application? I've never heard of a company policy (especially here in Canada) that denies you a reference letter (especially for the purpose of immigration) because you haven't been with them for a year. What you could do is send PETL an LoE explaining the situation and include all communication between your husband and the company showing that he had asked for the reference letter specifically for immigration purposes and that the company were unwilling to give the letter.
Yes, my husband explains clearly to his employer about the situation, actually my husband were not aware about this policy that’s why when he had completed his needed documents to qualify for the EE, he immediately send an EOI. It was also unexpectedly that he immediately received an ITA and the time that he’s constantly asking for the employer this Employer Support Form that they started to raised about this policy. He then send an LoE about this, and now that he is asking again this reference letter, the employer again point out this policy. Should he have known that he needs to complete at least a year to qualify for the company’s support, he should have waited for a year to send an EOI, it’s just so hard to let go of the opportunity given to have been invited to apply and wouldn’t have to wait longer in the pool..
Will PETL accepts again an LoE about this reference letter? I am worried that they will refuse my application because two important documents (employer support/information and reference letter) were not provided to them..

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
https://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/recruitment_events.html

Clearly states: "Please note that there is no “Connection to New Brunswick” for the purposes of the NB Express Entry stream—that policy was ended in 2018."

@nick_kd07 NBPNP is interested in people with experience in NOC 2174 (and other NOCs) for the information sessions in Morocco, Ivory Coast and Senegal so if you are able to attend one of these, you can check it out
@NzKhn Thanks for the information, let me check that

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Yes, my husband explains clearly to his employer about the situation, actually my husband were not aware about this policy that’s why when he had completed his needed documents to qualify for the EE, he immediately send an EOI. It was also unexpectedly that he immediately received an ITA and the time that he’s constantly asking for the employer this Employer Support Form that they started to raised about this policy. He then send an LoE about this, and now that he is asking again this reference letter, the employer again point out this policy. Should he have known that he needs to complete at least a year to qualify for the company’s support, he should have waited for a year to send an EOI, it’s just so hard to let go of the opportunity given to have been invited to apply and wouldn’t have to wait longer in the pool..
Will PETL accepts again an LoE about this reference letter? I am worried that they will refuse my application because two important documents (employer support/information and reference letter) were not provided to them..

If your are applying for the NBPNP EE stream then the Employer support form is not necessary. And you are allowed to provide as many LoEs as required provided you have valid reasons and evidence to support your explanation for a lack of a certain document

Last edited:
Reactions: EmanSkyeSeth

Hyperglycaemia

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Actually, there are several ways that will qualify you to send an EOI. One is if you receive a direct NOI from NBPNP, another is if you have valid job offer (LMIA approved or LMIA exempt) from a NB Employer, and also if you are currently living and working in NB.

You can check out the below links to understand more about eligibility, registering on the INB portal and submitting an EOI:
https://mapleleafjourney.com/nbpnp-eelms/
https://mapleleafjourney.com/2019/09/23/nbpnp-online-system-1/
I really appreciate ur assistance. Thanks!!!!

Garrydeep143

Mar 5, 2019
Hi guys your reply will be a great help to me.
My 1 year of trucking long haul experience will be done in this March, and i was supposed to submit inland AIPP from New Brunswick, but some how due to the delays in endorsements and also a immigration coordinator suggested me that i can go under NBPNP also as an option. I just thought if someone there is in same boat or can just simply put more light under this .
Garry
Thanks

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
does anyone know how good/bad is the officer - Fatima Vayani (New Brunswick PNP) - ??

ADR rcvd for my friend for bank statements, NOC -reassessment etc.. response sent - its been 3 weeks - no revert
PNP filed Dec 02, 2019 -

Anyone can help with timeline of nominations - how long is it taking?

Cheers and good luck all

tsumekiri

Nov 11, 2018
Has anyone received ITA from NB yet for 2020?

I submitted an EOI for living and working in Canada in the INB portal last Nov 28 and I haven't received any ITA yet. I'm getting worried that maybe I did something wrong in the application.