+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

mahfuz_ca

Aug 22, 2018
Hi, how long did it take for the nomination to appear in your CIC express entry profile.
I received my nomination from NB last Oct 31st through the INB portal however it is not yet reflected in my EE profile.
I’m also in the same situation. I received the nomination yesterday but not reflected in my EE profile yet. How long did it take for you to accept the nomination in your EE profile?

mahfuz_ca

Aug 22, 2018
I got nominated by nbpnp on the 30th of October as well but until today I do not have the option of accepting the nomination updated in my federal profile
Same situation here mate. There is nothing to accept in my EE profile yet. Have you already been able to accept the nomination in your federal profile?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi NzKhn,
I received my nomination yesterday but it’s not reflected in my EE profile yet. Do you have any idea how long it should take to appear in my EE profile?
Thanks

Hello

Mine took about a day to be reflected on my EE profile. And a friend who received nomination last week also had it reflect on the EE profile within 24 hours. Not sure why it would take longer than that.

miss_yeyah

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-11-2019
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Passport Req..
17-11-2021
I’m also in the same situation. I received the nomination yesterday but not reflected in my EE profile yet. How long did it take for you to accept the nomination in your EE profile?
Hi, I hope you already received your NB nomination. It got reflected on my EE profile after a week (11/07) but I was not included in the draw last Nov 13 because my EE profile expired. Hoping to be included in today's draw though. Best of luck to everyone.

Reactions: mahfuz_ca

mahfuz_ca

Aug 22, 2018
Hi, I hope you already received your NB nomination. It got reflected on my EE profile after a week (11/07) but I was not included in the draw last Nov 13 because my EE profile expired. Hoping to be included in today's draw though. Best of luck to everyone.
Yes mate. Best of luck everyone.

Reactions: miss_yeyah

miss_yeyah

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-11-2019
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Passport Req..
17-11-2021
What did you do when your EE profile was expired and waiting for nomination? Did you informed NB and created a new EE?
I created a new EE profile and informed NB by sending them the filled out NB-012 form. It took a week for the nomination to get reflected on my new EE profile.