+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Hi where to find the occupation in demand. And can I apply for eoi in NB website?
NB don't currently have eoi system, they send NOI to eligible candidates from the express entry pool and candidates currently working and living in NB can apply for pnp

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Hi All,

1. To apply any PNP programs, Shall I have to pay PNP fees at the time of applying? or After receiving NOI/ EOI?

2. Im keeping my wife as primary applicant to apply for PNP. She has some fixed deposits in bank before our marriage, in which she has her maiden name. Can I show it as settlement fund while applying?

Thank you in advance...

Richa kohli

Aug 7, 2019
Please find my timeline below:

NBPNP NOI - June 14
Submission of EOI - June 16
NBPNP ITA - June 25
NBPNP office received application - August 6
AOR - August 7
PNP no. 1905**
1st ADR - September 7
1st ADR submitted - Same day September 7
1st ADR received by NBPNP - September 9
2nd ADR - October 2
2nd ADR Submitted - Same day October 2
NBPNP Nomination - October 3

Thank u @NzKhn sister for all your guidance and support, much appreciated

matteis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
3. Spouse reference letters are not needed unless they worked/work in NB or they are the principal applicant.
Hi, may you kindly help me with a question related to the topic above?

I've received an ITA from NB and I am submitting my application through their online system. I am not the principal applicant ( I am the spouse ), but in the spouse's personal history section, there is a place to upload work experience documents (see the attachment below). I cannot move forward with my application without uploading a document.

If the spouse's reference letter is not needed, what should I do in this case?

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019

I've received an ITA from NB and I am submitting my application through their online system. I am not the principal applicant ( I am the spouse ), but in the spouse's personal history section, there is a place to upload work experience documents (see the attachment below). I cannot move forward with my application without uploading a document.

Can you please tell me for which NOC and how much CRS?
Because I have also submitted EOI but no response yet..

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019

Hi there

In the previous paper based system, the spouse's work reference was not needed unless (as mentioned) they were the principal applicant or were working in NB.
The only other reason they would require the work reference letters is if you were claiming points for the spouse's work experience.

The online system should be the same, so that is probably why you have been asked to upload your work reference letter