+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
They asked my SPOUSE to complete and sign his own copy of the NB 005 Consent and Declaration form

Yes, that was mentioned in the Documents Checklist. It's nothing to stress about. Just hav him sign it and send it through before Monday (obviously they wont be working on your application currently since it's the weekend)

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
Hi y'All,

Please find my timeline below.

NB EE NOI: 14-May-2019
NBPNP EOI sent: 14-May-2019
NBPNP ITA: 16-May-2019
NBPNP AOR: 25-Jun-2019
NBPNP AOR #: 1903**
NBPNP Nomination: 10-September-2019

On august 19 they asked me to submit some more documents before September 17, which I did.

I want to thank anyone who helped during or before this period, and there are many of you.

Regards,
Tra D. Guy

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: Richa kohli

Richa kohli

Aug 7, 2019
Hi y'All,

Please find my timeline below.

NB EE NOI: 14-May-2019
NBPNP EOI sent: 14-May-2019
NBPNP ITA: 16-May-2019
NBPNP AOR: 25-Jun-2019
NBPNP AOR #: 1903**
NBPNP Nomination: 10-September-2019

On august 19 they asked me to submit some more documents before September 17, which I did.

I want to thank anyone who helped during or before this period, and there are many of you.

Regards,
Tra D. Guy

Good luck everyone!
Congratulations for the nomination
Could you please share your NOC and CRS

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
Hi All,
To apply for New Brunswick PNP,

1. Do I have to send all documents and forms by courier? or I can send scanned documents. If yes then share link to send scanned documents.

2. For work experience of current organization, It is difficult for me to get experience letter from HR. Is there any other options for this issue?

3. Do experience letters of my spouse is required for the process?

4. Is there any in demand occupation to apply? if yes then what are those.

5. Can my cousin sponsor me for NBPNP?

Thank you in advance...

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi All,
To apply for New Brunswick PNP,

1. Do I have to send all documents and forms by courier? or I can send scanned documents. If yes then share link to send scanned documents.

2. For work experience of current organization, It is difficult for me to get experience letter from HR. Is there any other options for this issue?

3. Do experience letters of my spouse is required for the process?

4. Is there any in demand occupation to apply? if yes then what are those.

5. Can my cousin sponsor me for NBPNP?

Thank you in advance...

1. All documents needed to be sent by courier. However, NBPNP is currently not accepting any applications since they will be starting their online system from 16 September. I would suggest you wait until then

2. You can get a work reference letter from a manager or supervisor. But the letter needs to have the company letterhead and address, as well as details like salary, start and end date, hours per week and job responsibilities.

3. Spouse reference letters are not needed unless they worked/work in NB or they are the principal applicant.

4. The list of in-demand occupations are regularly changed and updated so it would be difficult to provide an exact list. NB usually look for people with NOCs in IT, Customer Service, Food and Health industries.

5. Your cousin cannot sponsor you for NBPNP. No one can sponsor for NBPNP except a NB emplpyer. Nor will your cousins living in NB help you with any points for NBPNP. The only relatives who will give you 10 points for adaptability in the NBPNP scoring are as below (taken from the NBPNP website):

Relatives in New Brunswick
You, or, if it applies, your spouse or common-law partner, have a relative, either a
• parent,
• grandparent,
• child,
• grandchild,
• child of a parent (sibling),
• child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle), or
• grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew),

who is
-living in Canada
-18 years or older and
-a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP
1. All documents needed to be sent by courier. However, NBPNP is currently not accepting any applications since they will be starting their online system from 16 September. I would suggest you wait until then

2. You can get a work reference letter from a manager or supervisor. But the letter needs to have the company letterhead and address, as well as details like salary, start and end date, hours per week and job responsibilities.

3. Spouse reference letters are not needed unless they worked/work in NB or they are the principal applicant.

4. The list of in-demand occupations are regularly changed and updated so it would be difficult to provide an exact list. NB usually look for people with NOCs in IT, Customer Service, Food and Health industries.

5. Your cousin cannot sponsor you for NBPNP. No one can sponsor for NBPNP except a NB emplpyer. Nor will your cousins living in NB help you with any points for NBPNP. The only relatives who will give you 10 points for adaptability in the NBPNP scoring are as below (taken from the NBPNP website):

Relatives in New Brunswick
You, or, if it applies, your spouse or common-law partner, have a relative, either a
• parent,
• grandparent,
• child,
• grandchild,
• child of a parent (sibling),
• child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle), or
• grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew),

who is
-living in Canada
-18 years or older and
-a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Thank you for your reply.
For experience letter, it seems difficult for me to get it on letterhead of company. Is it possible that name of company and full address to be mentioned in letter with all details on blank paper with signature of my manager?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thank you for your reply.
For experience letter, it seems difficult for me to get it on letterhead of company. Is it possible that name of company and full address to be mentioned in letter with all details on blank paper with signature of my manager?
No.

Please see the below from the CIC website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

mrunal.dave

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahmedabad, India
Category........
PNP

Thank you very much. I really appreciate your quick response.
So there is no other alternative for work experience letter.
Now after 16 September, I have to apply for New brunswick PNP online?
For this, Do I need all scanned documents?
Can you please share link on which I apply.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thank you very much. I really appreciate your quick response.
So there is no other alternative for work experience letter.
Now after 16 September, I have to apply for New brunswick PNP online?
For this, Do I need all scanned documents?
Can you please share link on which I apply.

Currently NBPNP has not provided any information regarding how the online system will work and what needs to be done to apply.

They have simply made the below announcement on their website:

Effective September 16th, 2019, we will be transitioning to an online application system. This modernized system will allow us to offer a more secure and efficient approach to managing immigration applications under the Provincial Nominee Program and the Atlantic Immigration Pilot.

Paper-based applications that include a post-date mark which indicates that the application was sent via mail prior to September 1st, 2019 will be accepted. However, paper-based applications will no longer be accepted as of September 1st, 2019.

Any paper-based applications received after September 1st, 2019 will:
• be returned to the applicant together with any applicable fees;
• result in a notification that the application must be submitted online;
• not be processed.

Current clients who have not yet received a decision on their file will be contacted via email with instructions for accessing the new online system.

Please continue to monitor the www.welcomenb.ca for updates on the new system’s launch and for more information about applying to New Brunswick’s application streams. Further details will be posted at a later date.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thanks.
Is there any in-demand NOC for New Brunswick PNP for FSW program?
If you mean the NBPNP EELMS (since that is the NBPNP stream aligned with Express Entry and therefore also FSW), as mentioned before the in-demand occupations list is updated and changed according to the needs of the NBPNP. There are no set NOCs. However NOCs in IT, Customer Service, Food, Agriculture and Health are usually in demand

rookie royal

Apr 19, 2019
Hello members,
I've received NBPNP ITA, now preparing to submit the full application.
I need to know, will NBPNP AOR would be enough to apply for bridging work permit? or do I have to wait for CIC AOR?

My PGWP is about to expire in 2 months. Please reply.
Thanks

Dinesh06

Aug 15, 2019
If you mean the NBPNP EELMS (since that is the NBPNP stream aligned with Express Entry and therefore also FSW), as mentioned before the in-demand occupations list is updated and changed according to the needs of the NBPNP. There are no set NOCs. However NOCs in IT, Customer Service, Food, Agriculture and Health are usually in demand
Hi where to find the occupation in demand. And can I apply for eoi in NB website?