+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Richa kohli

Aug 7, 2019
Thank u
There's no such option. You can wait for 28 days, maybe you'll receive the nomination. But in this case you'll have to receive ITA from federals and accept it within that term. Another option is to recreate the profile right away and write them an explanation letter with the new number.

Dinesh06

Aug 15, 2019
There's no such option. You can wait for 28 days, maybe you'll receive the nomination. But in this case you'll have to receive ITA from federals and accept it within that term. Another option is to recreate the profile right away and write them an explanation letter with the new number.
How will they invite , if the profile duration is going to end ,will they issue an ita?

liz2017

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MVO
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Members please I need an urgent guidance

My Express entry profile will express in 28 days and m still waiting for my nomination from New Brunswick
What to do at this stage is there any option to extend my EE profile

Please advice
from personal experience, I emailed NBPNP to inform them that my EE profile is about to expire. they asked me to create a new one asap and send them the new EE number. a few days after I sent them my new EE number, I received the nomination :)
hope this helps :) good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Richa kohli

esihinl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi All,
Looking forward for your suggestion
I have low CRS ( 375 ) with NOC 2171, Although i know my NOC is in demand list
but not sure how can i get the NBPNP.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi All,
Looking forward for your suggestion
I have low CRS ( 375 ) with NOC 2171, Although i know my NOC is in demand list
but not sure how can i get the NBPNP.

Hello

There are 3 ways for those who don't live and work in NB:

1. Attend a NBPNP info session
2. Attend a NBPNP Job Fair that has your NOC listed and get offered a job in NB, so you can apply for NBPNP with employer support
3. Submit your Express Entry profile into the pool and hope NBPNP send you a NOI

esihinl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Appreciate your response over this :

1. Attend a NBPNP info session - Where it happens and how does it work
2. Attend a NBPNP Job Fair that has your NOC listed and get offered a job in NB, so you can apply for NBPNP with employer support - I understand NB employers can hire through AIPP but regarding job fair information is very sensitive to have, I am in India and not sure if there is any job fair will be conducted here.
3. Submit your Express Entry profile into the pool and hope NBPNP send you a NOI[/QUOTE] - That is i have already done but it has almost NIL chances

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@esihinl

For Info Sessions and Job Fairs, you can check the following website: livinginnb.ca - they update regularly about when and where these sessions are being held.

Currently they only have 1 job fair scheduled for Montreal. They will put a list of NOCs they are lookong for at the job fair and you can register if your NOC is listed. They don't go to India but have sessions in the UAE and European countries which you can attend if you register and receive an invite and are able to get a flight and visa for that country.

NBPNP have sent NOIs to people who have had low CRS scores, if their NOC is in-demand, so you do have a chance for that

esihinl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
@NzKhn

Thank you for the information dear, I just saw they have one job fair aligned in Montreal on 28th Sept 2019 but unfortunately the NOC codes they have listed, who will participate is not one of the one i am looking for which is NOC 2171.
Though NOC 2171 is in-demand list for NB PNP.

And finding employer over the internet is not that easy.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@NzKhn

Thank you for the information dear, I just saw they have one job fair aligned in Montreal on 28th Sept 2019 but unfortunately the NOC codes they have listed, who will participate is not one of the one i am looking for which is NOC 2171.
Though NOC 2171 is in-demand list for NB PNP.

And finding employer over the internet is not that easy.

NBPNP holds Job fairs and Info sessions throughout the year and the different locations have different NOCs listed. You need to keep checking the website for updates for dates and times and the NOCs in the sessions

Finding a job before landing in Canada is extremely difficult, true, but it is not impossible, especially with an in -demand NOC. So I can suggest, ensure your resume is in Canadian format and sign up for the CANADIAN job websites and keep applying. It might happen.

Good luck!

Dec 9, 2018
Hi All,

Please find my timeline below.

NB EE NOI: 14-May-2019
NBPNP EOI sent: 14-May-2019
NBPNP ITA: 16-May-2019
NBPNP office received application: 12-Jun-2019
NBPNP AOR: 21-Jun-2019
NBPNP AOR #: 1903**
No ADR
NBPNP Nomination: 11-Jul-2019

Regards,
a_k_m

p.s.
Good luck everyone!
Hi Many Congratulations, This is very impressive, I have a few questions can you please help, is it required to send the original documents by mail toi NB, second my ICAS has been since May 2019 and so also my wife since February 2019, will PNP accept my application based on my request send the evaluation result to NB given email address.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
is it required to send the original documents by mail toi NB, second my ICAS has been since May 2019 and so also my wife since February 2019, will PNP accept my application based on my request send the evaluation result to NB given email address.
If you check the NBPNP Documents Checklist (you can find it on their website) you can see what documents need to originals and what can be certified copies. Certainly your bank statements, IELTS TRFs and your work reference letters need to be originals. Your ECA copies need to be sent directly by the assessment institute (whether WES, ICAS or ICES) to NBPNP. However you can always include a copy of the ECAs in your application.

If you have received an ITA from NBPNP you have every chance of getting nominated, if all your documents are in order. If you wish to send NBPNP an EOI then ensure that your NOC is in their in-demand occupations list and that you score a minimum of 67 points in their eligibility requirements to have a chance at receiving an ITA from them.

Last edited: