+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Dieumerci

Feb 1, 2018
Hi @Dieumerci

Your NOC 9461 IS listed in the job fair in Dubai - please check: http://livinginnb.ca/survey/21-09-18/dubai-september-21-2018-major-job-fair
This means you have a great chance of being interviewed and perhaps receiving a job offer from a NB employer at the session.

If it is possible to bring your IELTS results, WES evaluation report, and copies of your CV and EOI with you, you might be able to hand them to the employer immediately if given a job offer.

All the best to you!

Edit:
Sorry I read your post wrong.

So even if your current NOC is not 9461, it's ok as long as your experience for NOC 9461 has been within the past 10 years.

The rest of my reply still applies :)
Thank you for your time.

I have all the documents you mentioned above but the EOI. Please how do I go about the EOI?

I already have an active Express Entry Profile.

Zen_1987

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Navsari
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
does anyone know what is the location in dubai does NBPNP is arranging upcoming information session on 21st Sep 2018?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
does anyone know what is the location in dubai does NBPNP is arranging upcoming information session on 21st Sep 2018?
Usually they will not give the details of the exact times and location until about a week before the session. They will send you the details with the confirmation email for your attendance to the session

Reactions: Zen_1987

Kingsukrahman

Jul 11, 2018
Hello, If NB doesn't give ITA to a person, will they inform it by email or not? How could anyone get to know whether he/she gets the ITA or not? Is there any inquiry option to search the status of EOI?
Thanks.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello, If NB doesn't give ITA to a person, will they inform it by email or not? How could anyone get to know whether he/she gets the ITA or not? Is there any inquiry option to search the status of EOI?
Thanks.
Once you submit your EOI you will receive an EMAIL from NB within 45-60 days asking you to submit a full application.
They expressly ask you NOT to contact them for updates regarding your EOI. You just have to be patient and wait for the email.
If you don't receive a reply in 60 days, that means your EOI was not selected for that round. This can be for many different reasons.
You can resubmit another EOI and see if it will get accepted, if you don't receive a reply in 60 days

Reactions: Kingsukrahman

CI-E

Aug 1, 2018
Hello there. Can I send an EOI to NBNP though I have not attended an information session and have no relative there but my occupation is on the in-demand list?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello there. Can I send an EOI to NBNP though I have not attended an information session and have no relative there but my occupation is on the in-demand list?
You need to attend an info session to send EOI if you do not have relatives in NB or high French language skills

Check livinginnb.ca for the latest info session and sign up for one in your country, or a country you can travel to

CI-E

Aug 1, 2018
You need to attend an info session to send EOI if you do not have relatives in NB or high French language skills

Check livinginnb.ca for the latest info session and sign up for one in your country, or a country you can travel to
Thanks for your response. Do you mean they don't have the Open Occupation category anymore even though it is still reflected on the EOI form?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thanks for your response. Do you mean they don't have the Open Occupation category anymore even though it is still reflected on the EOI form?
Yes. If you check their website, you will see that the Open Category is no longer available. It was replaced by the information session attendance.

Priority 1 is still Relatives or Work in NB

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
No, neither French nor a job offer is mandatory.
Having at least 1 year, continuous work experience within the past 10 years in their in-demand occupations list is necessary
Hi, One more help.
Age: 30, IELTS: 6.5(Eng), ECA: Masters, NOC: 2281 (4+ years) from India, can I opt for NBPNP? if yes, then when can we apply?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi, One more help.
Age: 30, IELTS: 6.5(Eng), ECA: Masters, NOC: 2281 (4+ years) from India, can I opt for NBPNP? if yes, then when can we apply?
Do you have any relatives in NB or have you attended a NBPNP session in the past 24 months?
If yes, then you can apply for NBPNP
Currently the EOI submissions for info session attendees is closed, but it might open again soon.
The last 2 times they opened was 1st May 2018 and 31st January 2018

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Do you have any relatives in NB or have you attended a NBPNP session in the past 24 months?
If yes, then you can apply for NBPNP
Currently the EOI submissions for info session attendees is closed, but it might open again soon.
The last 2 times they opened was 1st May 2018 and 31st January 2018
any relatives in NB or have you attended a NBPNP session in the past 24 months - No :(
How can we attain this session, any link to follow the procedure?