+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Dundun

Jul 27, 2018
Pls what do u mean by EOI submission for attendees is closed.i am planning to attend d session by September (if I am invited)of which I intend to apply immediately after am done.does it mean I won't be able to apply to the province after attending until it opens again?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Pls what do u mean by EOI submission for attendees is closed.i am planning to attend d session by September (if I am invited)of which I intend to apply immediately after am done.does it mean I won't be able to apply to the province after attending until it opens again?
You can send your EOI but no guarantee they will accept it if the submission wondow for info session attendees is not open.

Currently they are only accepting EOIs from people who work in NB or have relatives in NB or have high French skills AND experience in any of the in-demand occupations

My husband and I attended the NB info session kn March and we had to wait until May to submit the EOI when the window opened for info session attendees

spaul87

Aug 1, 2018
hi,
can anyone help me regarding:
1) The noc 0311. my main duties matches with this noc but the designation doesn't. i am not a chief or a director. i am a manager..!!! so what can i do now? is it ok if the suggested designation doesn't match?
2) My sister lives in NB. if i can participate in the Dubai or Cairo session, will it increase any chance?

FYI: I have around 78/100, EE profile ready and job experience of more than 6 years in the same NOC. Please help me.

Dundun

Jul 27, 2018
Okay thanks.i hope my noc will still be there by the time d windows open.
But I am still a bit confused about something.i already in d EE pool but with the NB calculator I scored 60.i don't know if It my calculation. Age: 37,ielts7.5,education, b.sc,years of experience:5yrs,adapatabilty, none.no spouse's ielts which brings me my score to 60. Can I still apply after attending d session?

Dundun

Jul 27, 2018
But I am still a bit confused about something.i already in d EE pool but with the NB calculator I scored 60.i don't know if It my calculation. Age: 37,ielts7.5,education, b.sc,years of experience:5yrs,adapatabilty, none.no spouse's ielts which brings me my score to 60. Can I still apply after attending d session?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019

What is your score for each of the IELTS sections? I.e. Listening Reading Writing and Speaking?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
hi,
can anyone help me regarding:
1) The noc 0311. my main duties matches with this noc but the designation doesn't. i am not a chief or a director. i am a manager..!!! so what can i do now? is it ok if the suggested designation doesn't match?
2) My sister lives in NB. if i can participate in the Dubai or Cairo session, will it increase any chance?

FYI: I have around 78/100, EE profile ready and job experience of more than 6 years in the same NOC. Please help me.
As far as I know:

The NOC should match your job duties/responsibilities
It's ok if you job title doesn't exactly match the NOC job title.

If you have relatives in NB then you have a great chance for ITA. You can still attend the info session but I suggest send your EOI with the Relatives in NB as your connection since that is Priority 1 for NB

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi members, i need guidance, i have following score in IELTS, L=7.5, R=6.5, W=7, S=7.5. Can you please tell me how much points should i fill in the first official launguage section of the PNP form, Thank you

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi members, i need guidance, i have following score in IELTS, L=7.5, R=6.5, W=7, S=7.5. Can you please tell me how much points should i fill in the first official launguage section of the PNP form, Thank you
It will be 22

L 7.5 = CLB 8 = 5 points
R 6.5 = CLB 8 = 5 points
W 7.0 = CLB 9 = 6 points
S 7.5 = CLB 10 = 6 points

So all together you have 22 points

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
It will be 22

L 7.5 = CLB 8 = 5 points
R 6.5 = CLB 8 = 5 points
W 7.0 = CLB 9 = 6 points
S 7.5 = CLB 10 = 6 points

So all together you have 22 points

Thank you for your reply! I have few queries:
1.) My NOC is 1241, which is in their demand list but i donot have a job offer or any relatives in NB, Can i still apply for NBPNP?

2.) When i see their information sessions, they have not listed my NOC in their upcoming job fair events in different countries, Can i still attend it?

3.) Can i fill EOI without job offer, french skills or any session attended with NOC 1241

Thank you

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thank you for your reply! I have few queries:
1.) My NOC is 1241, which is in their demand list but i donot have a job offer or any relatives in NB, Can i still apply for NBPNP?

2.) When i see their information sessions, they have not listed my NOC in their upcoming job fair events in different countries, Can i still attend it?

3.) Can i fill EOI without job offer, french skills or any session attended with NOC 1241

Thank you
No problem :)

1. Yes

2. It might not be listed in the Job Fair, but you can attend the session as a Express Entry candidate. Look for the Express Entry information sessions listed

3. No. You need to at least have attended a session

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
No problem :)

1. Yes

2. It might not be listed in the Job Fair, but you can attend the session as a Express Entry candidate. Look for the Express Entry information sessions listed

3. No. You need to at least have attended a session

Ok,
So for Point 2, when i click on express entry upcoming session in Cairo for example on 25th Sept and click on register here, it doesnot give me my NOC 1241 to select, however it is in their demand list.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019