+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

VikramK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi vikram, mine is too 2281 and I am registered in both sessions that will be held in Kiev and Bucharest too with the hope I will be invited by one at least. Anyway, what comes to me a lot is the fact that since some days both of these sessions do not include anymore noc code 2281 in their list. In your experience, is there any chance that we will be invited ore we are excluded from these
Logically 2281 won't get invite as per my understanding, however if you attend the session you might get connection is what I think..As in the registration site they have mentioned Kiev session as both Job fair and Information session..if anyone get the invite that mail have more clarity ...

Deependu

May 3, 2018
Hi vikram, mine is too 2281 and I am registered in both sessions that will be held in Kiev and Bucharest too with the hope I will be invited by one at least. Anyway, what comes to me a lot is the fact that since some days both of these sessions do not include anymore noc code 2281 in their list. In your experience, is there any chance that we will be invited ore we are excluded from these
hey bro,
This noc code is not there. How come you have registered ?

BARBOSA

May 19, 2018
Logically 2281 won't get invite as per my understanding, however if you attend the session you might get connection is what I think..As in the registration site they have mentioned Kiev session as both Job fair and Information session..if anyone get the invite that mail have more clarity ...
You are right. Let wait for someone to be invited so he/she can clear our thoughts

Reactions: VikramK

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Hello,

I'm a bit confused about the latest message :
http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgramNEW/ExpressEntry.html

Please note that New Brunswick is only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for the PNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream from individuals currently employed in New Brunswick and from potential applicants who demonstrate French as a first language, proven by a Test d’évaluation de français (TEF), and with experience in the occupations below:
......"

I only satisfy the occupations condition "Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)"
I do not have a job in NB neither TEF language eligibility.

Can i still go ahead and apply for EOI or do I have to satisfy ALL three conditions ?

Thanks in advance.

At this time no, NB is only interested in Fench speaking computer people.....blinked by it.
If you dont have the french or not already there then wait till it opens, then you will be high up the queue with computer skills.
Learn french though, they will rip your arm off

Reactions: nimbleguru

Deependu

May 3, 2018
At this time no, NB is only interested in Fench speaking computer people.....blinked by it.
If you dont have the french or not already there then wait till it opens, then you will be high up the queue with computer skills.
Learn french though, they will rip your arm off
learning French is itself a herculean task..i am trying to get .. but it is too tough to get the relevant numbers

BARBOSA

May 19, 2018
Hi to all. Anyone invited for Bucharest session that will be held on 11th June? If yes, would you please share details?

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
learning French is itself a herculean task..i am trying to get .. but it is too tough to get the relevant numbers
Yep and even if you did speak French you would probably go to Quebec (or get picked up by) anyway.........does seem shortsighted but its up to them suppose

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Hi all anyone here who got on spot ITA from NB Info Session in July 2016 in Abu Dhabi and still waiting for their PR?
I got NB nomination in Feb 2017 and applied for PR in April 2017. Now more than one year with no outcome. Had several emails exchanged with London Visa Office and getting pretty much standard reply that back ground check is in process. Really getting stressed out...

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi everyone

Has anyone who submitted an EOI at the beginning of this month for the NBPNP received any updates regarding the EOI yet?
How long does it usually take for them to issue a nomination?

TIA

JoeyCanada

Mar 6, 2017
Hi everyone

Has anyone who submitted an EOI at the beginning of this month for the NBPNP received any updates regarding the EOI yet?
How long does it usually take for them to issue a nomination?

TIA
Hi NzKhn,

I sent an EOI on May 1st and still waiting for an invitation to apply.

Joe

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Hi all anyone here who got on spot ITA from NB Info Session in July 2016 in Abu Dhabi and still waiting for their PR?
I got NB nomination in Feb 2017 and applied for PR in April 2017. Now more than one year with no outcome. Had several emails exchanged with London Visa Office and getting pretty much standard reply that back ground check is in process. Really getting stressed out...
You are not the only one. I have heard of several cases like that for some individuals from Palestine, Pakistan and Lebanon. Unfortunately, nothing can be done, you have to wait. Good luck with the outcome.

Reactions: Shoaib79