+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
MY NOC is 2282 and looking to join info session at Singapore.
Please share address if some one got for Singapore.
Did you receive an email asking for your resume? If not, you might not be invited. Until now, no details sent about the location. Maybe they will do online instead. Not sure.

Ehkenny

May 12, 2018
You can try to register but if your noc is not on the list, you might not be invited to attend.
Thanks so much. Please can you give me insight on how to apply? Or should I just click the link beside the Romanian session of NB site?

soniya26

Jul 13, 2017
Thanks so much. Please can you give me insight on how to apply? Or should I just click the link beside the Romanian session of NB site?
Click on the sign up link, then fill a form thaat would appear on the next page.

If you are selected they would send an invitation email to your before the information session.

VikramK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
People planning to attend June 9 2018 Kiev session in Ukraine ..Pls share ur contact numbers to me if you are interested to join the wats up group

dilipb

Jul 18, 2012
My NOC is 2171. I logged into http://livinginnb.ca/ to register for any session.
I see that my NOC is not listed in any information session when I click on 'Sign Up'.
It is in the NOC's eligible for applying to NBNP.
Can I still go ahead and register? Did anyone in this forum do the same before?

Any information will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

segze

May 15, 2018
Hello Guys, i registered for the information session holding at Ukraine. My NOC is 2282 which was in the list as at the time i applied . On checking the site now i noticed that my NOC is not there anymore. Am confused whether i should go ahead with the visa application process now that my NOC ha been removed and it takes like 3 wks to get the visa processed here in my country and the session is barely a month time. Not sure if i will receive an invite now that my NOC has been removed. Pls i need u guys advice. thanks.

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hello Guys, i registered for the information session holding at Ukraine. My NOC is 2282 which was in the list as at the time i applied . On checking the site now i noticed that my NOC is not there anymore. Am confused whether i should go ahead with the visa application process now that my NOC ha been removed and it takes like 3 wks to get the visa processed here in my country and the session is barely a month time. Not sure if i will receive an invite now that my NOC has been removed. Pls i need u guys advice. thanks.
If you were able to register before then you can wait for the invitation, process your visa and take the chance. Or you can just wait for details/confirmation and if you dont have your visa, ask for online interview if that is possible. Usually if it’s employer driven session, the employer will contact you directly. You can also email your concern to NB info session organizer promotions@ gnb.ca

VikramK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
If you were able to register before then you can wait for the invitation, process your visa and take the chance. Or you can just wait for details/confirmation and if you dont have your visa, ask for online interview if that is possible. Usually if it’s employer driven session, the employer will contact you directly. You can also email your concern to NB info session organizer promotions@ gnb.ca
I just checked checked livinginnb site for Ukraine session..Ur NoC 2282 exists there..

Last edited: