+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Anastasia Vo

Jun 7, 2017
HI, all. Sorry to bother but still i hope to get an answer.
Is it right that only those occupations listed on the weiste +french can send EOI? Then if my job isnt there and i dont have french i cant visit info session in France? There are no specific requirements mentioned regarding the info session of new brunswick in Tolouse...So i dont get it.
Do you think i still can get an invintation during the session ? thanks in advance

VikramK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Guys there is a new info session added in Singapore on May 15. Try registering if your NOC is there.
Hello...there is no NOC mentioned only the job profile mentioned.
If your job is not present, still can you register and attend ?

niso

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Nope u cant attend session if ur NOC is not listed as it will ask few prime questions to register...but if anyone of family member trying for pr and his/her noc is listed then u can accompany them...

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hello...there is no NOC mentioned only the job profile mentioned.
If your job is not present, still can you register and attend ?
Yes only occupation, but if your occupation is related to the ones posted then you can receive invitation. But usually after you register, maybe after few days, they will ask for resume. Then after they review your resume and confirm that your occupation is within their targeted list, you can receive the official invitation to attend with the exact date, time and location. Btw, for Singapore session they have started asking for resume and now im just waiting if they will send invite to attend the session.

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
HI, all. Sorry to bother but still i hope to get an answer.
Is it right that only those occupations listed on the weiste +french can send EOI? Then if my job isnt there and i dont have french i cant visit info session in France? There are no specific requirements mentioned regarding the info session of new brunswick in Tolouse...So i dont get it.
Do you think i still can get an invintation during the session ? thanks in advance
I checked their website, livinginnb.com and they dont have info session in france or am i missing something?
Their info sessions are usually occupation target based. So if your occupation is not there, you might not receive invitation. But If you’re referring to sending EOI to NB, if your noc is not in the list and you dont have TEF, then they might not send you ITA.

Anastasia Vo

Jun 7, 2017
Yes only occupation, but if your occupation is related to the ones posted then you can receive invitation. But usually after you register, maybe after few days, they will ask for resume. Then after they review your resume and confirm that your occupation is within their targeted list, you can receive the official invitation to attend with the exact date, time and location. Btw, for Singapore session they have started asking for resume and now im just waiting if they will send invite to attend the session.
The session of New Brunswick is on the destination Canada website, which is of course weird as it should be on their website too.

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
The session of New Brunswick is on the destination Canada website, which is of course weird as it should be on their website too.
Ok now i see it, it’s on a different website but it’s for NB. Well it just says there that the session will be in french and questions in french and english. No noc listed so maybe they just want to attract french speaking people. You can try to register and attend if you get invited but then when you try to apply to NBPNP, your noc must be on their list and with TEF. So it’s up to you. Maybe soon your noc will be in demand and you might have to take TEF.

bharath.kv

Jul 12, 2017
Hi, I have sent my application in response to ITA from NBPNP. Next day I see that the canadian dollar exchange rate has increased. As per current dollar rate i have CAD 100 less in proof of funds. Will NBPNP consider the current dollar rate and cancel my application or will I get an ADR for this?

Rufaida.anis

Oct 20, 2017
Hi, I have sent my application in response to ITA from NBPNP. Next day I see that the canadian dollar exchange rate has increased. As per current dollar rate i have CAD 100 less in proof of funds. Will NBPNP consider the current dollar rate and cancel my application or will I get an ADR for this?
I dnt think it’ll b a problem coz u would hv filled in the date and the cad equillend amt in the column mentioned.. so they mite check it up and understand

snana

Aug 18, 2014
I dnt think it’ll b a problem coz u would hv filled in the date and the cad equillend amt in the column mentioned.. so they mite check it up and understand
Assuming an ITA received from NB, what documents we should be prepared with for applying? Also is the reply to ITA is being done online?

snana

Aug 18, 2014
Hi Rufaida.anis, I did receive ITA day before yesterday... have few queries...
1- do we need to send PCC for countries stayed more than 6 months?
2- Both me and my wife does not have birth certificate from India (both born earlier than 1988), what should we do on this? I'm sure there are many falling in this scenario. Assuming it's next to impossible to get birth certificate at my place in India any suggestion?

k.singh90

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-08-2019
Med's Done....
10-09-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2020
Hello,

I have received the ITA and have following question.

As per NBPNP EELMS program guide, the eligibility criteria statement says Ensure that your federal Express Entry profile is valid and active for at least 6 months from the date you submit your application to the NBPNP.

Clarification:

1. The express entry profile number mentioned in EOI form will expire in 6 months after I submit an application in coming days. So, Can I submit & use new express entry profile number while submitting main application?
  2. Will my application be void if there's a difference in express entry profile number between EOI form and main application considering all other parameters claimed in EOI remain same?

Thanks.

EOI: Jan 31
ITA: Mar 22
Hie Ravin
You seem to have received your ITA pretty soon. Can you plz share what was your Crs?
Mine is 438..I am waiting for the ECA result to start the procedure. And can you also tell me if you filled it yourself or through some consultant. I am asking you coz I am under same NOC as you.

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Anyone registered for the info session? One employer said that they will not be physically present in the session but will conduct interview online. But so far, no info yet about it.