+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Rufaida.anis

Oct 20, 2017
Hello all,
is it possible not to get an ITA for session attendees even after coming under one of their required NOC codes for nbpnp..??

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
has anyone received an ITA after the submission of EOI which was last week for people who attended NB info session ???

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
Hello all,
is it possible not to get an ITA for session attendees even after coming under one of their required NOC codes for nbpnp..??
i think yes...but i am not sure...would only know if god forbid we dont get an ITA even after being in shortage occupations and attending NB info session....we just have to wait and watch i suppose

Rufaida.anis

Oct 20, 2017
Those of u who hv sent ur EOIs when the window temporarily opened for session attendees pls post here when u recieve ur ITAs So that it wud b helpful for others to know the duration.

365GoodDay

Jan 31, 2018
Those of u who hv sent ur EOIs when the window temporarily opened for session attendees pls post here when u recieve ur ITAs So that it wud b helpful for others to know the duration.
Hello, as far as I know, nobody has gotten it and NB will start sending invitations around one month after EOI

snana

Aug 18, 2014
My NB qualifying score is 69 when I sent my EOI last week. I reckon there are point based shortlisting for the ITA along with the NOC which also matters. At this point it's very difficult and will only be guess work. Although some members in this site confirmed to receive ITA with score of 67 in the past. So let's be hopeful for positive response from NB authorities.

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Submitted last January 31 with NB score 77, CRS 426 NOC 0631 and received automated reply same as the one posted in their website that they are only accepting EOI from those in NB, with french languange and in demand occupation.
If we dont receive ITA after 1 month, can we send EOI again?

Rufaida.anis

Oct 20, 2017
Hello all,
We had sent our EOI on Jan 31st when the window opened slightly for session attendees and today we got a mail which said "confirmation registration: NB info session" in the subject..

Hello

We acknowledge receipt of your application.

Your application will be screened by a government officer and you will be contacted provided your profile matches with our employers’ requirements.
If you don’t hear back from us or from a N.B Employer, this is to inform you that your profile will be retained on file for future consideration.
In case your current application does not get to a fruition, please keep an eye out for current/future informative sessions that are scheduled in or near your country of residence and sign up to attend.
P.S: We will send a confirmation e-mail with the details of the event only to those whose profiles match with our current employers’ requirements.

Thank you and all the best!

What is is confirmation mail all abt.. m confused.. can anyone explain this to me..

365GoodDay

Jan 31, 2018
Submitted last January 31 with NB score 77, CRS 426 NOC 0631 and received automated reply same as the one posted in their website that they are only accepting EOI from those in NB, with french languange and in demand occupation.
If we dont receive ITA after 1 month, can we send EOI again?
In afraid not unless either French is your first language or the window gets open

365GoodDay

Jan 31, 2018
By we have already attended the session last oct. And I be already sent my EOI.. that's why I had no clue what this is..
Hmmm…weird! Which automatic reply did you get when you sent out your EOI on January 30th?

1- "we are accepting EOI only from people employed in NB"

2- “NBPNP is temporarily opening the Expression of Interest (EOI) process to applicants who have attended an information session in the previous 24 months”

Rufaida.anis

Oct 20, 2017
Hmmm…weird! Which automatic reply did you get when you sent out your EOI on January 30th?

1- "we are accepting EOI only from people employed in NB"

2- “NBPNP is temporarily opening the Expression of Interest (EOI) process to applicants who have attended an information session in the previous 24 months”
The second one..

Rufaida.anis

Oct 20, 2017
As quoted on their website they are experiencing trouble with their email confirmation, maybe the received email is due to this.

Do not worry, seems nobody has gotten an invitation to apply yet.
Thank u for the assurance.:)) Btw, which stage in processing are u in.??