+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
We attended a NB PNP information session in New York.
Aah alright..so you got an ITA after attending the information session .. was there a job fair as well there? When was this session? Can you share few details around your profile too please?

Also, on FBI report question, in case it doesn't come through in 90 days, you can send them the receipt/acknowledgement copy with a letter of explanation.. it works!!

snair2017

Jun 30, 2017
There was a job fair but not that productive. Gave them resume.Nothing came out of it.
Session was in Feb 2017.
I am a Senior QA Analyst and wife is a project manager.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi All,
Please what does NB PNP information session mean?
Must someone physically attend?Is there an attendance list , as I see its a criteria to apply to the province.

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Hi All,
Please what does NB PNP information session mean?
Must someone physically attend?Is there an attendance list , as I see its a criteria to apply to the province.
I guess they have some registration system for attending such sessions.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016

Attended info session Feb 2017.

Sent EOI in September when the window opened slightly.

Got ITA from NB in October 2017

Sent application to NB PNP - November 2017

Received nomination Jan 2018

Received ITA from IRCC Jan 2018

hi there,
what all docs do you send with EOI?
the window just opened today and i attended a session in OCT,
do i just send EOI and CV?
i sent one email with EOI and CV but got an automatic reply :
"Please note that New Brunswick is only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for the PNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream from individuals currently employed in New Brunswick.
We are accepting EOIs from potential applicants who demonstrate French as a first language, proven by a Test d’évaluation de francais (TEF).
"

how ever i know its not true, coz they say on their website they are accepting EOI from people who attended info sesions.
so shall i send another email or jsut one is enough?
thanks a lot

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
i sent two emails one after the other same content, by accident, will this be a problem/

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017

Attended info session Feb 2017.

Sent EOI in September when the window opened slightly.

Got ITA from NB in October 2017

Sent application to NB PNP - November 2017

Received nomination Jan 2018

Received ITA from IRCC Jan 2018
Hi Can you please tell us more about this Session?
hi there,
"Please note that New Brunswick is only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for the PNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream from individuals currently employed in New Brunswick.
We are accepting EOIs from potential applicants who demonstrate French as a first language, proven by a Test d’évaluation de francais (TEF).
"

how ever i know its not true, coz they say on their website they are accepting EOI from people who attended info sesions.
thanks a lot
Hey where did you attend it? Did you register or gave any attendance?

snair2017

Jun 30, 2017
hi there,
"

thanks a lot
We sent just the EOI. No resume.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
We sent just the EOI. No resume.
i sent two emails earlier and i had a slightly wrong EOI point calculation, how ever the reply was
"we are accepting EOI only from people employed in NB"

so i sent the third time and this time their reply was actually about they are accepting EOI,
so i think my first two just went in the bin lol.

anyways i attached EOI CV and statement of intent, i hope they get back soon, i think it takes a month or so....

shoevancar

Aug 1, 2016
i sent two emails earlier and i had a slightly wrong EOI point calculation, how ever the reply was

so i sent the third time and this time their reply was actually about they are accepting EOI,

anyways i attached EOI CV and statement of intent, i hope they get back soon, i think it takes a month or so....
Hello, Can you share a sample of "Statement of Intent"? I have not attached it in my email.
One more point: "Why are you a good candidate for NB". This section is non editable in the PDF. Did you added the text using pdf editor and send to them?

Rufaida.anis

Oct 20, 2017

Hey.. same think happened to me.. the NBPNP has opened for session attendees and we immediately sent the EOi .. however we got the reply saying its only for ppl who live in New Brunswick.. so kinda panicking now.. is it ok if we send it again.?? Coz its clearly mentioned not to send multiple EOIs. Please help.

MFMsgk

Jul 7, 2017
Hello,

I have sent multiple EOI yesterday as some details and CV was not sent, Is that can cause an issue? will they ignore my emails?