+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alwin KJ said:
Mr.Optimistic,

Good ahead and accept it....do not wait. My case too was similar, 2 days after accepting the nomination through CIC Account only I got the Nomination letter from NBPNP.

Regds,
yes done. know within 24 hours, they will update the score and then another wait for CIC ITA ???

awaisikhan

Apr 19, 2015
Hia Seniors!

How many ITA's can we reject? if we do not wish to obtain a specific ITA and submit our application to CIC later on. Can we reject an ITA? how many we can? and if so will we be receiving ITA again or not?

Thanks

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awaisikhan said:
Hia Seniors!

How many ITA's can we reject? if we do not wish to obtain a specific ITA and submit our application to CIC later on. Can we reject an ITA? how many we can? and if so will we be receiving ITA again or not?

Thanks
I think you can reject and reapply as many times you want. However once you have accept the Nomination from one province in the CIC profile, you will not be able to accept from any other province until the decision is final.

awaisikhan

Apr 19, 2015
Mr. Optimistic said:
I think you can reject and reapply as many times you want. However once you have accept the Nomination from one province in the CIC profile, you will not be able to accept from any other province until the decision is final.
Thank you so much my dear!

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi fhdahad,

I understand your point....but unfortunately its their way of processing and verifying. There is one document which you have signed which states that you agree to allow the third party to enquire and verify your credentials. Its not necessary that they should it for all, might randomly too.

Regards,

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
GIVA333 said:
11w6 and 1127 been asked for ADR not nomination sorry
how it works, they passed my AOR without any decision?? no ADR or nomination? how they work? i am really confuse on their working style.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
GIVA333 said:
11w6 and 1127 been asked for ADR not nomination sorry
you almost gave me a heart attack :D since i am before 1126, I was surprised.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi fhdahad,

I understand your point....but unfortunately its their way of processing and verifying. There is one document which you have signed which states that you agree to allow the third party to enquire and verify your credentials. Its not necessary that they should it for all, might randomly too.

Regards,

The NBPNP may request that you have your work experience validated. In this situation, your documents
must be sent to a third party validation agency designated by the provincial government. The NBPNP recognized third
party validation agency information is included in the Checklist for the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
Express Entry Labour Market Stream (NBPNP – DCEELMS). Your validated work experience documents will then be sent
along to the NBPNP to be included in your file prior to assessment.

according to the above statement from NB they will request the candidate to validate his work experience, NB will not directly do anything, instead of wasting their time on validation they can finalize some application and issue some nominations v:)

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
fhdahd said:

The NBPNP may request that you have your work experience validated. In this situation, your documents
must be sent to a third party validation agency designated by the provincial government. The NBPNP recognized third
party validation agency information is included in the Checklist for the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
Express Entry Labour Market Stream (NBPNP – DCEELMS). Your validated work experience documents will then be sent
along to the NBPNP to be included in your file prior to assessment.

according to the above statement from NB they will request the candidate to validate his work experience, NB will not directly do anything, instead of wasting their time on validation they can finalize some application and issue some nominations v:)
Fahad and Alwin, I think it's useless to argue on this issue.

however, I am assured that they never check with employer. They way of working is that they match you salary slip with bank statement salary and verify your visa. Since all are from same company, they are sure that you worked for this company, rest they know better

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
zeeshansial said:
Fahad and Alwin, I think it's useless to argue on this issue.

however, I am assured that they never check with employer. They way of working is that they match you salary slip with bank statement salary and verify your visa. Since all are from same company, they are sure that you worked for this company, rest they know better
:)

ILoveMaple21

Mar 22, 2017
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
Doc's Request.
08-12-2017
Nomination.....
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
File Transfer...
02-10-2017
Med's Done....
13-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
Hi All,

Yesterday, after 6 months of no ADR and no update, I received an email from CIC and to my surprise, it was the NB nomination asking me to accept it, or not ;) no update from NB office yet but I went ahead and accepted it .

Below is my timeline:

NOC: 1241
Info session: Dubai, 20 Jul. 2016 (on the spot ITA)
AOR: 28 Aug. 2016 (16107*)
Nomination: 21 Mar. 2017

To those who are still waiting, hang in there guys and be positive. You will soon get your nominations, do not ever lose hope. :)

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
ILoveMaple21 said:
Hi All,

Yesterday, after 6 months of no ADR and no update, I received an email from CIC and to my surprise, it was the NB nomination asking me to accept it, or not ;) no update from NB office yet but I went ahead and accepted it .

Below is my timeline:

To those who are still waiting, hang in there guys and be positive. You will soon get your nominations, do not ever lose hope. :)
congrats... wish you good luck with your CIC stage.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
ILoveMaple21 said:
Hi All,

Below is my timeline:

Congrats.........will you best for CIC