+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

csd123456

Mar 20, 2017
Hi.

Any advice pls. received ADR with..
"On NBPNP-007 Personal Net Worth Statement you have submitted, you have listed account ***** with supporting documentation from *** showing deposits of ****in less than a month after your interview session. Please send supporting documentation and or gift deed etc… detailing the source of funds. Also please provide an updated deposit transaction history."

any advice for this ADR as we got the money from inheritance. maybe they wont believe.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
csd123456 said:
Hi.

Any advice pls. received ADR with..
"On NBPNP-007 Personal Net Worth Statement you have submitted, you have listed account ***** with supporting documentation from *** showing deposits of ****in less than a month after your interview session. Please send supporting documentation and or gift deed etc… detailing the source of funds. Also please provide an updated deposit transaction history."

any advice for this ADR as we got the money from inheritance. maybe they wont believe.
in such case you can make a gift deed from your parents, brother, uncle or sister.

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi csd123456,

Inheritance is ok, no issues in that, but have you received it as cash? if its cash, you should have deposited in bank, submit the FD certificate copy or get a letter from Bank. If its through gift deed, then get it translated into English and notarize it if its not in English. Anyways, notarization is must. what all you claim, should submit documentary evidence against it. If you have vehicles in your name, submit the copy of Insurance certificate where in the value of vehicles showing. Or else, later after you land in Canada, if you sell your property/car and try to transfer the money to Canad, you will have problem. My friend has faced similar issue, he sold his property after 4 years since landing in Canada, but not able to transfer the amount since it was not declared before. If the property has been gifted after landing in Canadam then its ok, you can show the date on the deed.

Regards,

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hi Guys,

Beside police certificate . Which documents should be ready in English to prepare in advance for CIC stage?
For example marriage certificate?

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
GIVA333 said:
Hi Guys,

Beside police certificate . Which documents should be ready in English to prepare in advance for CIC stage?
hi giva333,

you got nomination?

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Stuck with my ADR (Second review).

Need reference letters with all details (Position held with period of employment, working hrs, annual package, full/part time and main duties) to be mentioned in a single letter from my previous employers.

Requested my reviewing officer, that the provided are on request and that is the reason for it to be in different letters. A vain attempt. However, she is like - I will wait for your response, and if you still cannot, you will have to withdraw the application.

So, sooner I get those documents and submit - sooner the Nomination. Hopefully!! Godspeed!

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Gr-ind,

Submit two self-declaration letters in proper manner. One for current employment and one for previous employment. Mention the duties and responsibilities, hours per week, annual salary etc.

No employer would give letter as per CIC requirements, submit the normal employment letter along with the self-declaration letter. I submitted the same.

Regards,

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
gr-ind said:
Stuck with my ADR (Second review).

Need reference letters with all details (Position held with period of employment, working hrs, annual package, full/part time and main duties) to be mentioned in a single letter from my previous employers.

Requested my reviewing officer, that the provided are on request and that is the reason for it to be in different letters. A vain attempt. However, she is like - I will wait for your response, and if you still cannot, you will have to withdraw the application.

So, sooner I get those documents and submit - sooner the Nomination. Hopefully!! Godspeed!

Don't you have the contract/offer letters? provide a true copy of that along with explanation letter

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Gr-ind,

Submit two self-declaration letters in proper manner. One for current employment and one for previous employment. Mention the duties and responsibilities, hours per week, annual salary etc.

No employer would give letter as per CIC requirements, submit the normal employment letter along with the self-declaration letter. I submitted the same.

Regards,
I actually did the same how you've mentioned. Moreover, I have given all the supporting documents with the self declaration letter. Guess it depends on the immigration officer. Feel bad that some are accepted and some not. My friend did not have any issue regarding the same, as he submitted exactly the same docs and letter what I did.

I process of getting these, but will take time. Hopefully things don't change by then. Hopefully I get these before end of this month atleast.

One thing I have noticed in the email. She did mentioned that if I cannot provide the documents, she has asked to withdraw the application. She could have also told that she might reject, but she did not.

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Pascal.H said:
Don't you have the contract/offer letters? provide a true copy of that along with explanation letter
Did all that. Still they need this letter. Can't help. trying to get them now. Guess I might have make a trip to Dxb to get 1 of them. Hopefully not. Waiting for their confirmation though.

Arvinvtiangco

Jan 2, 2015
Guys, does anyone here experienced no medical update since CIC AOR? i submitted our docs last Feb 14 and the medical results were submitted last Jan 18 and Feb 1 (follow up external physicians). I already emailed MVO and they say that my docs is not yet with them. Then sent a webform. I have also sent an email to OTTAWA but no response (as expected).

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
GIVA333 said:
Hi Guys,

all docs should be in English i.e Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, Educational certificates and transcripts.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Arvinvtiangco said:
Guys, does anyone here experienced no medical update since CIC AOR? i submitted our docs last Feb 14 and the medical results were submitted last Jan 18 and Feb 1 (follow up external physicians). I already emailed MVO and they say that my docs is not yet with them. Then sent a webform. I have also sent an email to OTTAWA but no response (as expected).
usually they take around a week or so to reply to a webform

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Thanks Pascal, just translation? No notarization?
For example my home country poluce certificate could be issued directly in english but the stamps are in arabic so in this case they will accept it like this?