12-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-23-2016
Med's Done....
12-21-2016
Passport Req..
03-27-2017
ChristineYang said:
Guys, finally almost going to be graduated. received PPR this Monday and submitted passport yesterday. All the best to you all too!
Hi ChristineYang,

Congrats on the PPR! :)

May I know your BG status before you receive your PPR?
thanks! :)

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
fhdahd said:
thank you so much for details, i hope so to get nomination by the end of the month and to process all theses documents its almost 200 days since AOR :(
Don't worry you'll get it.. Inshallah before the end of the week! Keep the faith! :)

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hi Guys,

does the police certificate has a validity?

Meaning if I do it now and after few months get nominated , it will be accepted or I will have to issue fresh one?

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Any nominations or ADR in the last few days?

awaisikhan

Apr 19, 2015
Hia!

Just wish to know:

Do NBPNP people give any AOR (acknowledgement) to the ADR (Additional Documents)?

And how much time they take after ADR receipt for nomination?

Thanks

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeemapz said:
Hi ChristineYang,

Congrats on the PPR! :)

May I know your BG status before you receive your PPR?
thanks! :)
Thank you Zeemapz,

My BG changed from NN to NS on 31/01/2017, then changed back from NS to NN on 07/02/2017, then changed from NN to IP after paid RPRF on 03/03/2017.then after 1 week received PPR, until now, my BG is still showing IP in CIC. guess it will be changed again after passport is stamped

Jamen

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Jamen,

You should create new profile upon expiry and email them your new EE Profile # and Job Seeker Validation Code. If no reply or acknowledgement from their end, should call them and inform them that you have sent your new details. I sent mail informing my new details and since there was no Reynolds I called them up and then they checked my mail and they confirmed it.

Rgds,
Hi Alwin,

Do I have to withdraw my EE profile and is it ok to do that 3 days prior to the expiry?

Hope to hear from you soon.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Jamen said:
Hi Alwin,

Do I have to withdraw my EE profile and is it ok to do that 3 days prior to the expiry?

Hope to hear from you soon.
No you don't need to once expire you will receive a message in your EE profile, then you can create a new profile.

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Here I come with another question: ;D

In travel history, should I give details of all my travels between Pakistan and UAE in the last 8 years? I am bit confused. I feel they are not looking for these trips as they have mentioned that:

Provide details of any trips you have taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Since I am resident of UAE travelling back and forth to my country of origin Pakistan so my understanding is that these travels are not required to be reported? Anybody could please clarify? Thanks in advance....

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Abdul-NB said:
Well, Shoaib.. i can imagine what you going through, i have faced the same situation spent a month to find out the way but unfortunately nothing work.

what i suggest you .. if you are not native lahori you should go and get from some other district ..

their are some people how will charge a service fee and will get it done from other district.

Good luck
Thanks Abdul...now they are saying that we will make certificate till last exit stamp which was in 2016..I hope CIC will accept this...

Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eligibility Criteria

Eligibility Criteria
Important information on EOIs
New Brunswick is currently not accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for the PNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream. Please continue to monitor this page for any updates.

Please continue to monitor this site for any updates. --- http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry/eligibility_criteria.html

I believe they're already prioritizing the AIPP this time. :'(

awaisikhan

Apr 19, 2015
Re: Eligibility Criteria

Hi Sweet Senior!

My ADR documents reached NB office on 16 March. Can u please advice me how much time they will take after it?

Thank.

sentinel1207

Dec 21, 2015
When do you guys think the NBPNP Labour Market EE stream will reopen? I currently have a study permit and am trying to choose a province,I prefer NB but after pause of the Labout market EE pnp stream I'm questioning if I want to go :/ Do you guys think it will reopen in the next 2 years?