Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi fhdahd,

After marriage immediately you should update it in EE Profile. Also make sure that your marriage certificate is ready. Secondly, If your wife wish to work there in NB it's better to get her educational credentials assessed as it will be an added advantage. Plus her IELTS will fetch additional points too.

Regards,
WHAT ABOUT NB NOMINATION, IF THEY NOMINATE ME BEFORE MARRIAGE, THEN DO I NEED TO INFORM THEM, AFTER GETTING MARRIED?

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi fhdahd,

Yes, it's better to Inform them since as per their records there are no family members under you.

Anyways, this is not gonna be an issue if you have a marriage certificate since its a valid proof.
If you can do registration of marriage and produce that certificate, you can add your fiancee as wife to EE profile now itself. In India people does that often, before the wedding takes place as per religious rites, the couple register their marriage with the local authority, this is mainly for US,UK, Canada, Australia etc.immigration purpose.

Regards,

cactuscamel

Jan 18, 2017
ChristineYang said:
Guys, finally almost going to be graduated. received PPR this Monday and submitted passport yesterday. All the best to you all too!
Congrats ChristineYang.
I hope you can shed light on this.
What is the passport validity requirement upon e-Apr and PPR?
How many days is the deadline to submit passport after APR?
What is the usual visa validity, and from what date does it start?

Thank you and good luck on your landing soon.We appreciate your time spent answering here.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi fhdahd,

Yes, it's better to Inform them since as per their records there are no family members under you.

Anyways, this is not gonna be an issue if you have a marriage certificate since its a valid proof.
If you can do registration of marriage and produce that certificate, you can add your fiancee as wife to EE profile now itself. In India people does that often, before the wedding takes place as per religious rites, the couple register their marriage with the local authority, this is mainly for US,UK, Canada, Australia etc.immigration purpose.

Regards,
our one is different, but as soon as i get married i will send them and email with marriage certificate. one more clarification, as you receive nomination in your EE account can you still make changes to EE profile? or it freeze after receiving nomination?

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
ravelino said:
Anyone here from Abu Dhabi who is in CIC stage already.? I need your input regarding the Police Clearance in UAE. Today I went to Khalidiya police station and applied for police clearance and they told me that they can issue the cert only in Arabic.. After collecting it tomorrow I need to have it translated in English in any typing center.

After the translation to English, Do I need to go back to police station to have it stamped or authenticated ? Did you submit both English and Arabic?

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks.
HI Ravelino,

did you got the PCC from Abu Dhabi? if yes, can you please explain the process

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
fhdahd said:
HI Ravelino,

did you got the PCC from Abu Dhabi? if yes, can you please explain the process
I just went to Khalidiyah Police station to collect my PCC but they directed me to muroor CID office to get it from there since their system is not working. I didn't go since I have work and I'll just get it by next week. The PCC comes in arabic if you get it in police station and you need to translate it in typing center to english after receiving. I paid around 54 dhs 2 days ago for this PCC then I need to pay again in typing center may 80 dhs for the english translation.

A colleague told me that I could have done it on the MOL application on the phone very easily. Just download the app then you will pay around 150 and you can receive the PCC already in english by email or courier in 3-5 days.

If I have known it earlier I could have done that so I could have spared myself from the inconvenience of going back and forth to police station

Here is a you tube link for your reference . Better to do it in the app.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cq2EBi1jdU

After your nomination you can start processing PCC. Don't worry it is easy to process PCC in UAE.

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cactuscamel said:
Congrats ChristineYang.
I hope you can shed light on this.
What is the passport validity requirement upon e-Apr and PPR?
How many days is the deadline to submit passport after APR?
What is the usual visa validity, and from what date does it start?

Thank you and good luck on your landing soon.We appreciate your time spent answering here.
Thank you cactuscamel,

here you go my answer:

1, the passport requirement upon PPR is as below:

Before you submit your passport(s):

o Check that there are at least two (2) blank pages in each passport.
o Check that you have ordinary passports. Permanent resident visas for Canada cannot be
issued in Diplomatic or Official passports.
o Check the expiry date of all passports. Passports should be valid for at least twelve (12)
months.

2, after receiving PPR, you will have 1 month to submit passport, and there will be 1 month for Visa office to process and return your stamped passport.

3, not very understand this question. if you are referring to PR visa which is stamped on the returned passport, I haven't yet received. but according to others, normally expired at your medical check completed date.

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi fhdahd,

Even after receiving nomination changes can be made provided it should affect the qualifying criteria.

Regards,

cactuscamel

Jan 18, 2017
ChristineYang said:
Thank you cactuscamel,

here you go my answer:

1, the passport requirement upon PPR is as below:

Before you submit your passport(s):

o Check that there are at least two (2) blank pages in each passport.
o Check that you have ordinary passports. Permanent resident visas for Canada cannot be
issued in Diplomatic or Official passports.
o Check the expiry date of all passports. Passports should be valid for at least twelve (12)
months.

2, after receiving PPR, you will have 1 month to submit passport, and there will be 1 month for Visa office to process and return your stamped passport.

3, not very understand this question. if you are referring to PR visa which is stamped on the returned passport, I haven't yet received. but according to others, normally expired at your medical check completed date.
Thank you, all response very helpful :)

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
ravelino said:
I just went to Khalidiyah Police station to collect my PCC but they directed me to muroor CID office to get it from there since their system is not working. I didn't go since I have work and I'll just get it by next week. The PCC comes in arabic if you get it in police station and you need to translate it in typing center to english after receiving. I paid around 54 dhs 2 days ago for this PCC then I need to pay again in typing center may 80 dhs for the english translation.

A colleague told me that I could have done it on the MOL application on the phone very easily. Just download the app then you will pay around 150 and you can receive the PCC already in english by email or courier in 3-5 days.

If I have known it earlier I could have done that so I could have spared myself from the inconvenience of going back and forth to police station

Here is a you tube link for your reference . Better to do it in the app.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cq2EBi1jdU

After your nomination you can start processing PCC. Don't worry it is easy to process PCC in UAE.
thank you so much for details, i hope so to get nomination by the end of the month and to process all theses documents its almost 200 days since AOR :(

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Hi All,

Anybody in the forum from Lahore Pakistan living in UAE. I have an urgent query regarding police certificate. The Lahore Police is not accepting to make my police certificate till present date. They are asking to see my first exit stamp from Pakistan (when I first time moved to UAE 8 years back) and are saying that they will make the police report only up to my exit date. I have told them that it will not be acceptable as I need to have it until to-date but they are not agreeing to it.

Can any of you please guide me what should I do?

Abdul-NB

Nov 20, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
December 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 2017
Med's Request
December 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Thanks Abdul,

Will there be any Ref.# when ITA is issued, so that I can inform the medical center?

Regards,
Yes, There ll be a number and your have take a ITA copy for the medical centre when you go for test.

cheers

Abdul-NB

Nov 20, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
December 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 2017
Med's Request
December 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 2017
Shoaib79 said:
Hi All,

Anybody in the forum from Lahore Pakistan living in UAE. I have an urgent query regarding police certificate. The Lahore Police is not accepting to make my police certificate till present date. They are asking to see my first exit stamp from Pakistan (when I first time moved to UAE 8 years back) and are saying that they will make the police report only up to my exit date. I have told them that it will not be acceptable as I need to have it until to-date but they are not agreeing to it.

Can any of you please guide me what should I do?
Well, Shoaib.. i can imagine what you going through, i have faced the same situation spent a month to find out the way but unfortunately nothing work.

what i suggest you .. if you are not native lahori you should go and get from some other district ..

their are some people how will charge a service fee and will get it done from other district.

Good luck