19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
ChristineYang said:
Guys, finally almost going to be graduated. received PPR this Monday and submitted passport yesterday. All the best to you all too!
congrats :) I'm still waiting for ppr

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
hi all,

i am going to get married on April 5, 2017 (Inshallah),

1. if i get nomination before getting married do i need to inform NB?
2. can i change the details in EE profile after getting ITA from CIC? as i will include my spouse details
3. i will not claim any points for my spouse, still my spouse has to do WES assessment and IELTS?

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hi fhdahd, if your spouse take ielts exam you can get 5 points of adaptability in this way your points will increase.

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hello, I got nomination on 10 March which I accepted on 13th March, but haven't got nomination letter yet. Is it normal?

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Christineyang,

Did you do the medical immediately upon receiving the ITA from CIC or did you wait for instruction from CIC after submitting your application?

Appreciate your reply.

Regards,
Hi Alwin,

I get my upfront Medical immediately done after received ITA without waiting for CIC instruction as need to submit medical exam proof copy in application of EE

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Christineyang,

Are you based in UAE? To which office you submitted your Passport? Have you submitted to VFS office in AUH?

Regards,
Hi Alwin,

I live in Singapore, so after I submitted my e-application to EE and medical result passed, CIC Ottawa transferred my application file to Singapore Visa Office to process (I purposely sent inquiry email to Ottawa to check and understand this).

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pascal.H said:
congrats :) I'm still waiting for ppr
Thank you Pascal.... yours should be around the corner as well. Believe recent lower score and huge number of draw applicants already make CIC and local visa office add resources and the speed has been improved a lot!

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Thanks Abdul,

Will there be any Ref.# when ITA is issued, so that I can inform the medical center?

Regards,
No ref#, only the application ID which is your EE profile ID. the medical centre will upload the medical result with their own ID to CIC (for CIC 's easier reference) and give you one medical exam copy with their own ID as well for you to submit during EE application at CIC stage.

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lilyee said:
Hello, I got nomination on 10 March which I accepted on 13th March, but haven't got nomination letter yet. Is it normal?
Nomination letter will not be arrived so fast. I waited for 3-4 days. I remember i also asked Pascal this same question before :p

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
fhdahd said:
hi all,

2. can i change the details in EE profile after getting ITA from CIC? as i will include my spouse details
3. i will not claim any points for my spouse, still my spouse has to do WES assessment and IELTS?
Guys I am reposting my question
, can any shed light on it

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fhdahd said:
hi all,

Based on my understanding:

1, Any status change need to inform NB and CIC which might delay the application so better no change :-\

Below is the quote directly from my PPR letter might not be very relevant to your case as you still in earlier stage of the application but just for your reference:

IMPORTANT NOTE about Reporting Changes to your Personal Circumstances

Canada’s immigration law requires that you continue to meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act throughout the immigration process up to and including the date you arrive in Canada. This means you are required to inform this office, in writing, of any of the following circumstances. Failure to inform our office of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.
✔ A change in your marital status (marriage, separation, divorce, etc.)
✔ A change in your family size (birth or death of a child or spouse, etc.)
✔ A criminal charge or conviction for you or any member of your family
✔ Death of your sponsor (Family Class applications only)
✔ A change in your health
✔ A change in your contact information (mailing address, email, telephone number, etc.)

If you haven't received Nomination and ITA so should be fine to add spouse as long as no impact on your score. the consequence of adding spouse might be just wait longer time as the nomination might be delayed by NB's response.

2, Yes, before you receiving ITA, you can change the details and add your spouse, but after ITA, i am not so sure, the point recalculated must not below 300 points threshold i guess.

3. if not claiming points, then no need to spend extra money to ask spouse do WES and IELTS, for my spouse, i never claim his education point, so didn't ask him to do WES.

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Lilyee,

You will receive the nomination letter soon. I received it after two days from receiving the nomination to my CIC Account.

Rgds,

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi fhdahd,

After marriage immediately you should update it in EE Profile. Also make sure that your marriage certificate is ready. Secondly, If your wife wish to work there in NB it's better to get her educational credentials assessed as it will be an added advantage. Plus her IELTS will fetch additional points too.

Regards,