23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Lilyee said:
Thanks Giva333 and fhdahd, I received email that I have a new mesg in my express entry profile. They give nomination in express entry profile.
thank for the info, hope to receive same message in nearby days.

Jamen

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Guys, Pascal, Gladosyy,

Anybody sent ADR documents to Fredericton?? Who was your receiver?? In DHL tracking site it shows that my documents have been received by 9 Macdonald. Is it ok, who knows?

Please reply urgently

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
fhdahd said:
Hi Pascal, in employment record, you only need to send the experience certificate or to send other related documents also, like (pay stubs - MOL contracts - visa copy etc)
as a matter of fact I have attached the payslips from my current employer only. for the past ones I have only uploaded the employment certificate

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Pascal,

Many thanks for the info.

Fortunately, all these documents I have already, except Police certificates and Medical.I am planning to go to DXB Police HQ next week for PCC (for myself & spouse).

Regarding Medical, shall we (myself & spouse) go straight away to Medical or should we wait till they ask for it? Also how much they are charging per person for medical, and how long it will take the result to handover to us?

Appreciate your reply.

Regards,
wait for the cic invite. They will never hand you the results. they will only call and send email that your results were uploaded to the system. you will be handed a print out, you need to upload that as a proof of medical test. Also you need to take your passports (not copies) and photos when you go for the medicals.

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Anyone here from Abu Dhabi who is in CIC stage already.? I need your input regarding the Police Clearance in UAE. Today I went to Khalidiya police station and applied for police clearance and they told me that they can issue the cert only in Arabic.. After collecting it tomorrow I need to have it translated in English in any typing center.

After the translation to English, Do I need to go back to police station to have it stamped or authenticated ? Did you submit both English and Arabic?

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Pascal,

Thanks for the advice, good that you informed that Original Passport required while attending medical.

Regards,

Jamen

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Alwin KJ said:
My documents was delivered to one Ms.S.Gallant (Fredericton office), on both occasions.
Alwin,

Thank you for your prompt response. Don't you know where should I call in order to confirm the receipt?? 9 Macdonald sounds weird..

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Hello,

Anyone here from Abu Dhabi who is in CIC stage already.? I need your input regarding the Police Clearance in UAE. Today I went to Khalidiya police station and applied for police clearance and they told me that they can issue the cert only in Arabic.. After collecting it tomorrow I need to have it translated in English in any typing center.

After the translation to English, Do I need to go back to police station to have it stamped or authenticated ? Did you submit both English and Arabic?

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
GIVA333 said:
Thanks Lilyee, please one more clarification, this mail you received from who NB or CIC?
i guess from CIC

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi GIVA333/fhdahd,

NB will send the approval/acceptance to our CIC account and CIC will send the the Nomination letter to our EE Profile/account. We have to download the letter, along with the issuance of letter from CIC,they will update the CRS score by adding additional 600 points.

Regards,

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
ravelino said:
Hello,

i am from Abu Dhabi, but i am still waiting for nomination, on my search i found out that they have a branch in Marina Mall who are responsible for such certificate issuance. i am not sure as i didn't approach them; as soon as you get it done please inform us also, so that we can follow you.

edluyando

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Houston, TX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Houston
NOC Code......
2145/0211
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-07-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
fhdahd said:
i am from Abu Dhabi, but i am still waiting for nomination, on my search i found out that they have a branch in Marina Mall who are responsible for such certificate issuance. i am not sure as i didn't approach them; as soon as you get it done please inform us also, so that we can follow you.
I wanted to ask to any of the members the following:

After 6 months of submitting documents and get AOR, NB office has requested from us additional documents, i.e, bank statements and net worth form and also use of a representative form in order to be reviewed and try to get the nomination. So here is the question: Once we submit these two additional forms, how long would it take to them to receive the forms and inform if we get the nomination?
After that we know that we have to wait for the next draw from CIC and get ITA from them.

Your feedback is very much appreciated

Regards!