+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi,

All those who have been issued with an ITA/AOR shall definitely receive the nomination. In their guide they have clearly stated that:-

“NBPNP will conduct a full review and evaluation of the completed application, subject to application volumes and the possible circumstances set out in their web site. The processing time for a completed application eligible for consideration may vary depending on the time required for the verification of documents included in the application and on the volume of applications received”.

They have lot of ITAs during UAE sessions and accordingly they have received high volume of applications too. It will take time for them to evaluate…

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
My theory on NBPNP is they tried to kick start following NSpnp closing so quickly with so many applicants -by doing the instant ita at sessions such as dubai, it blew them away (and promptly stopped doing it) and been playing catch up every since to the extent that anyone from approx mid august unless priority 1 or french speaking hasnt got an ita and those that do waiting 4months+ are being held along until 2017 quota kicks in.......the little burst in nov/dec was clearing their 2016 allocation.
Live and learn perhaps

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Jamen said:
Paper ITA was called Verbal ITA in the begining, but now as I see everybody call it Paper ITA.
i am not agree with it, but anyhow the good news is that you have ref no.

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi BLAZE3,

I don't think so. Somebody with 160870 Ref. No. got nomination last month. That means, they are in fact following the sequence, with the exception of IT related jobs.

Alwin

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Alwin KJ said:
Hi BLAZE3,

I don't think so. Somebody with 160870 Ref. No. got nomination last month. That means, they are in fact following the sequence, with the exception of IT related jobs.

Alwin

How do you know they werent priority 1 or french and also did they get ITA before mid aug?

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi BLAZE3,

Alwin
I am not IT, or any tech related job - no tef nothing - 980+ and got nominated a month ago - Stop making IT theories! Everyone will get nominated... And the wait time is not long now!

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Ritchie,

During the Information session in Abu Dhabi, they specifically told that IT related jobs are given very high priority which is true. If you search in google about NB province, their industries and economy they have stated that their aim now is to encourage and develop IT firms/companies.

Of course all who have received ITA will eventually receive their nomination, but will have to wait.

Alwin

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
All,

I had sent my renewed UAE visa on 30th December, 2016 and also requested for an update on my application..

They replied today...

'We are currently experiencing an unusually high inventory level and ask for your patience. '

I hope this will help to understand the situation they are going through...

I feel for them and probably will not bother them anymore...

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hi Alwin,

Regarding your comment of the paper ITA which should be sent with the documents, I remember clearly that George told me to keep it with me till the end of the process , I sent a copy from it and kept the original with me, is this will be a problem?

LilyC

Apr 5, 2015
saqib315 said:
Hi Lily,

In most cases the NBPNP candidates have below 400 CRS, so it's not an issue. As u also know once u'll get the nomination it will automatically give u 600 points and u'll be in next cut off. And with yr below 400 CRS u r already in EE pool. Just make sure yr IELTS never expires. Otherwise, yr profile will be ineligible and u'll have to end up making another profile.

Best of Luck,
Saqib
Thank you for your reply. My husband just got his IELTS results and my exam is at the end of this month. We decided to apply for EOI sometime before my exam (and not now), incase they will be fast and require my results, too.

Thank you again, and best of luck to you, too.

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi LilyC,

Just ensure that all the credentials which have entered in EE Pool are valid until you receive ITA from CIC.

All the best for your IELTS, try to get Band score 8 in each module so that you will get complete 24 point for language which will increase your CRS score high.

Alwin

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi,

I really do not know there's such thing called verbal ITA. Either you will receive spot ITA after the interview which they conduct after all Information session or will receive through mail. ITA through mail is after you submit the EOI only.

All those who have been issued with ITA will definitely receive nomination, it's only a matter of time; but ensure that all our credentials are still valid during the entire process.

Please note that, If you were not eligible for nomination, then they would not have issued the ITA in the first place.

Best of luck to all of us. 130 days completed. AOR 1609**.

Alwin

Hi Alwin, your statement is not 100% accurate, ITA doesn't secure nomination, your papers should be in order i.e. you could be rejected for many reasons. a friend of mine, who attended the same info session and was handed an ITA by Ashraf, got rejection letter as they considered that he doesn't have enough experience in the intended NOC and means of funds are not clear.
if you got an ITA and all your papers are in order and clear and ready, you will get a nomination. Good luck to all those who are waiting.All the best