23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Pascal.H said:
Hi Alwin, your statement is not 100% accurate, ITA doesn't secure nomination, your papers should be in order i.e. you could be rejected for many reasons. a friend of mine, who attended the same info session and was handed an ITA by Ashraf, got rejection letter as they considered that he doesn't have enough experience in the intended NOC and means of funds are not clear.
if you got an ITA and all your papers are in order and clear and ready, you will get a nomination. Good luck to all those who are waiting.All the best
agreed with your statement, but rejection cases are very few, i haven't seen much cases on rejection

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Pascal,

Mine was just a general statement only, of course applications might get rejected due to several reasons as you have stated. But, if everything's in order, then there is no reason for not being nominated.

Alwin

hmansour

Jan 5, 2017
Hi ,
I would like to take your advice what should I do in my case.
I have attended Dubai INFO session which held on Monday, 11 July 2016, and I have received the ITA on the same date as well.
in August I have sent all the required documents and I received AOR on 26th of August 2016 (PNP:1610**)
at the end of December, I received a message from CIC that I am not Eligible for express entry as my IELTS results have been expired and at the end of the message "If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and
register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a
higher level of education
. "
I have booked my IELTS exam this month.
my inquiries
1-after I got the result of IELTS exam shall I register for a new express entry as the current one is ineligible and will expire in April. (i tried to check if there is any update option but I couldn't) :-[
2- is this issue can affect my nomination as I was expecting to receive good news in February?? ??? ???
3 - shall I inform them by the situation now or to wait and inform them after I register for a new, valid express entry ?? :-\
waiting for your valuable advices .
thanks in advance

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Hmansour,

You should have attended the IELTS and obtained the results at least a week back before its expiry, so that you could have updated your IELTS details in EE profile in time.

Anyways, attend the IELTS now and once you receive the results send it to NBPNP Office. As soon as you receive your result in hand, immediately create new EE profile and inform NBPNP office your new EE profile No. Just because your IELTS expired they will not disqualify you if you would still meet the desired language results required to qualify.

If anybody whos IELTS is expiring after a month from now, it's better to attend it again and obtain the result before the expiry of EE profile, or else the process will prolong further.

Alwin

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
LilyC said:
Thank you for your reply.

I just got our score calculated with "Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool - Skilled immigrants (Express Entry)", and we got under 400 (without NBPVP nomination). It's very low.

Will we even be able to join the Express Entry pool with the score this low?

If so, after nomination will we automatically go up on the list? (score will be around 950 then)
Hello,

Its very common for a lot of pple to score less than 400. After accepting your nomination, your CRS scores will increase by 600 points thereby ensuring you receive an ITA in the next Express Entry draw.

From previous draws, 950 is high enough to get you an ITA.

Best regards

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
any nominations this week :)

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
fhdahd said:
any nominations this week :)
Don't know about nominations, but there was CIC Exp Entry draw on the 4th, that is yesterday. 2902 invitations sent, highest ever!! Lowest CRS score 468.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
gr-ind said:
Don't know about nominations, but there was CIC Exp Entry draw on the 4th, that is yesterday. 2902 invitations sent, highest ever!! Lowest CRS score 468.
ya and total of 2,902 ITA's

ravinder.matharoo

Nov 10, 2014
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie to this forum.

My CRS is 354, and have presently applied for PEI (shared my settlement plan).

Just wonder if New Brunswick Express entry is open or when is it going to be open for us to apply.

SN33

Jan 5, 2017
Re: NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category

Hello everyone!

I have a question I hope you guys can give me some help. I have all necessary documents attending the requirements - Celpip, Diploma, Professional Record, etc. but I now I don't know how to start the application.

Should I have an Express Entry profile and then send the expression of interest to NBPNP Express Entry mailbox? Or should I do it first and then open a profile in EE? I saw the expression of interest form and I don't have some information they are asking there.

Do you guys have a guide different then what they provide? I found it is a little bit confusing there.

Thank you!

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi SN3,

If you have all the required documents ready with you, then I' d suggest you to create your EE profile first. When you fill the EOI Form you can mention your EE profile No. and Job seeker code too in the Form.

Alwin

ravinder.matharoo

Nov 10, 2014
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
Dear All,

My question still goes unanswered, is NB still accepting Express Entry applications, What was the latest date for someone's application being responded to, or accepted. I've got my EE profile created, my CRS is 354 at present, i am working towards improving my IELTS score to 8 each ...let's see, any information on this will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Ravinder Matharoo

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
I recommend you to read the requirements before you send the EOI...

Unlike PEI - where anyone can send expression of interest, u need to qualify for sending EOI in NB...

ravinder.matharoo

Nov 10, 2014
India
Visa Office......
Delhi
Hi Ritchie,

I've gone through the docs and eligibility criteria.

I've got 8 years experience in 2281 (Computer Network technicians)
3+ years in 2147 (Computer Engineers)

Excerpt from the NB web link ...
3. IT Skills (Open Category)
(Only the following NOC codes are eligible under Open Category: 2171; 2172; 2174; 2175; 2281).
EOI submitters may receive an invitation to apply to the NBPNP Express Entry from the Province, based on identified demand in the IT sector.

Rest of all the criteria's are being fulfilled without any issues.

Since my consulting firm is certain and conveyed me, that NB is not accepting express entry applications anymore as of now. That's the reason i wanted to check with you folks who are well updated and informed about the changes.