+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Elfd

Dec 31, 2016
Thank u my friend now Ive got what do u mean . I hope it wouldnt chenge to job offer under the new strategy applying by April 2017

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Elfd

For Manitoba also you will have to fill out and submit your EOI; and in the EOI there is a question about the relatives residing in another provinces or Manitoba. They will not nominate applicants whose relatives are residing in any other provinces. So better think about it, cross-check everything and then go for it. If relatives are residing in Manitoba, it should be more than One year.

Alwin

LilyC

Apr 5, 2015
Happy New Year to everyone! Hope all your dreams and wishes come true!

I have a question, I heard it takes more than one month to recieve nomination, with some people waiting for more, than 5 months, despite having all documents. :eek: We went to Info Session, and were told it takes 4-6 weeks. I guess, they didn't expect so many people applying, if it takes so long.

Do you think it makes sense to apply for Express Entry, while waiting for nomination?

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
LilyC said:

I have a question, I heard it takes more than one month to recieve nomination, with some people waiting for more, than 5 months, despite having all documents. :eek: We went to Info Session, and were told it takes 4-6 weeks. I guess, they didn't expect so many people applying, if it takes so long.

Do you think it makes sense to apply for Express Entry, while waiting for nomination?
What do u mean by apply for express entry? Dont u already have one express entry profile? New Brunswick PNP is express entry based only..

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
NB OFFICE WILL RESUME FROM TODAY??

Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LilyC said:

Hi Lily,

Happy New Year! :)
Please see information below. This is found on the Document Checklist - Express Entry Labour Market Stream - New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) ---> https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/e/1000/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-020E.pdf.

STEP #3 NBPNP WILL PROVIDE WRITTEN NOTIFICATION OF THE NOMINATION DECISION

A. If you are not already registered in the Express Entry system and the NBPNP would like to nominate you, the NBPNP will send an
email asking you to register with the system. Within 10 days of this email, you will need to complete an online Express Entry profile
and email your unique Express Entry Profile Number and your Job Seeker Validation Code (JSVC) to
entree.express.entry@gnb.ca. The NBPNP will send a nomination to your MyCIC Account. You will have 30 calendar days to
either accept or not accept the nomination.

If you are already in the Express Entry pool, following assessment, and the NBPNP would like to nominate you, it will do so in the
Express Entry system. You will need to accept the nomination within the system, as described above. See further details on how
this happens at www.cic.gc.ca/

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Allan and Napa

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
gr-ind said:
Happy New Year guys! Hope we all start receiving nominations soon.
Hi Gr-ind,

welcome back:)

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
gr-ind said:
LOL. Thanks a lot. Was making a genuine attempt not to think about the nominations.
hahaha any one got nomination in the series of 161

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
fhdahd said:
hahaha any one got nomination in the series of 161
Not in this forum at least, not sure though.

Do you have any info on the medical examination? How much it cost and etc.. Guys who have got nominated and received ITA from CIC can reply - Pascal or ChristinaYang

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
gr-ind said:

Do you have any info on the medical examination? How much it cost and etc.. Guys who have got nominated and received ITA from CIC can reply - Pascal or ChristinaYang
we will handle it, once the nomination came :)

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
gr-ind said:

Hi gr-ind,
The cost of medical examination for cic depends on your country of residence. In my country it is about 90usd.

Required exams done are basically, urinalysis - they check for blood in urine, proteins, sugar etc. X-ray - they check for TB. Blood test- they check for hiv, hepatitis and syphilis.
Finally, physical examination the doctor listens to your heart, checks your neck, body, and depending on your medical history from answers you give him/her when you are questioned, he/she might decide to order for more test.

Then you just wait until your EE profile status change to medical passed. If something is wrong or not clear with your test, cic might ask for medical furtherance just to be sure everything is good with your results.