+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

zubair_81

Oct 11, 2016
Ruby31 said:
I also find it interesting too because My AOR is 77X and my AOR date was August 12. I got ITA from Dubai info session on July 20. Haven't heard from them since but hoping to do so soon with all these news.
If you have not heard anything yet that mean your first review was successful and expect nomination in a month or so

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
zainy89 said:
Hello Guys,

I need help with consent form NBPNP-012E, I got an invitation to send the documents about 2 weeks ago haven't submitted my application yet as I was waiting for the job reference letter from my previous employers now I have that need to fill the forms and send out my application ASAP, on filling forms I ran into a question regarding the consent form as mentioned in the checklist that this form needs to be filled by both PA and spouse/common law partner. I am working in Canada and my wife resides in different country, from my understanding I need to submit 2 copies of this form 1 filled by the PA which is me and then 2 copy by my spouse. Since my spouse doesn't have any work employment history can I leave that spaces blank on pg 3? Again it also says on the header part on pg 3 "To be completed by the principal applicant
Include additional sheets, if required Confidential when completed". Does that mean my spouse will be filling pg 1-3 only and pg 3 has to be filled by me as a PA with my employment history and previous address details? If yes then how is that they are going to access the personal information of my spouse if there is no details of her current or previous residential addresses back home?? I am sure there is a simple answer to this but I find this very confusing, your answers are greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

My case is still in process. AOR number is 1609XX....So I will share my experience of above:

Your wife will also need to sign Declaration of Commitment Form. I know it only say Principal Applicant - So strike through Principal Applicant and hand-write--Spouse
For Consent Form for Skilled Worker Applicant, you can add page 3 as well but put n/a in all the fields...for your spouse-------for your form you will fill all the details on page 3
Answer to your last two lines of para is form NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream Information Form...where point 9, 10, 11 and 12 are asking all the life history of your wife...better prepare it in excel and attach with form..

I hope it would help

Zainy

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Shoaib79 said:
Today i have sent my new EE number to NB as old one got expired. My AOR date is 23 August and number is 1609xx...wait is on...
Hi Shoaib79,

My EE is due to expire in another 3 weeks and I am waiting for the Nomination to happen (Hopefully). Could you please tell me how do we update NB on the new EE profile#.

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
gr-ind said:
Hi Shoaib79,

My EE is due to expire in another 3 weeks and I am waiting for the Nomination to happen (Hopefully). Could you please tell me how do we update NB on the new EE profile#.
[I sent them EE letter yesterday at immigration@gnb.ca and within 2 hours they replied that the update has been done. My friend who's got expired on 20th oct did the same thing and he got response within few hours...it would be advisable to forward AOR email and attaching new EE letter for their ready reference]

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Shoaib79 said:
gr-ind said:
Hi Shoaib79,

[I sent them EE letter yesterday at immigration@gnb.ca and within 2 hours they replied that the update has been done. My friend who's got expired on 20th oct did the same thing and he got response within few hours...it would be advisable to forward AOR email and attaching new EE letter for their ready reference]
Thanks for the quick reply Shoaib. Will do the same.
All the best.

kelele0225

Jun 28, 2016
sunilghimire said:
Friends with ITA and waiting for nomination, please joins us in our whatsapp group.
Could you please add me into the whatsapp group? my number is +86-13426465527. My AOR is 160704, no response till now. Great thanks!

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zubair_81 said:
If you have not heard anything yet that mean your first review was successful and expect nomination in a month or so
That would be a very lovely end if the year miracle! Lol.

Thank you. All the best with yours too.

xxtreme

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi,
NB Express Entry still accepting EOIs? Actually I did not find any information about their quotas or if the program is closed now. So wondering if it is still opened.

Thanks

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
Thanks Shaoib this is very helpful

Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats on your ADR. Gladossy, it seems like your predictions are coming true. Hope you'd have predictions on when they will resume giving out ITAs. lol :p

Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beogradjanin1 said:
NOMINATION RECEIVED TODAY!!!

My timeline: EOI June 29th
ITA: July 22nd
Application received July 28th
AOR: August 10th
$250 charged August 24th
Additional documents requested: Sept. 19th
(ITA email, NBPNP – 003, reference letters of previous employers that I do not
claim any point from, citizenship card from my relative)
Additional documents received: Sept. 28th
Nomination: October 24th
NOC 1311, category one (connections family, education, a job in NB), AOR 7xx (more than 720 less than 740).

Thanks to everyone for support and good luck to everyone!!!
Congratulations! :)