IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
k0nduire said:
Sent an EOI last Sept 1st. Priority 2, NOC2175. No word from them so far
Wait 2 months, then send another EOI. Do not give up.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
tessyan said:
I am assuming that you will get a nomination any day soon. I am category one and my AOR is 7xx, I already sent additional documents. So if they do not need any additional documents from you and you are as well category one, then there is no reason to be waiting much longer. Keep us posted here and good luck!

shisha

Sep 23, 2016
Guys,

if you recieved ITA, submitted all the docs, passed through few checks- will they grant nomination,or they can just postphone an application for some better times..?

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Guy, i'm preparing to send an EOI to NB, but had a question.. what to write exactly in the Open Occupation ? my NOC is 3012, registered nurse, should I write that in there?

Working or studying in NB: ____________________________________________________________________________________
Participated in a NBPNP Event _________________________Location:________________________Date:___________________
Open Occupation: ___________________________________________________________________________________________

LowOnCRSScore

Apr 5, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
I really want it to happen in 2017
Waiting for an Info Session in India for an year now, seems like it may not happen this year at all..

LowOnCRSScore

Apr 5, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Once they announce an Indian Info Session it will be a mad rush, as there had not been one for over an year now. Hope they will take this into account and have more than one sessions spread over at least two or three cities...

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Guys, any idea about this?

hiato said:
Guy, i'm preparing to send an EOI to NB, but had a question.. what to write exactly in the Open Occupation ? my NOC is 3012, registered nurse, should I write that in there?

Working or studying in NB: ____________________________________________________________________________________
Participated in a NBPNP Event _________________________Location:________________________Date:___________________
Open Occupation: ___________________________________________________________________________________________

LowOnCRSScore

Apr 5, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hiato said:
Guys, any idea about this?
i dont think they are accepting any EOI for Open Category these days. More over they are after IT People.

And ofcourse, in that space where 'occupation' is asked you must enter your occupation in detail..and i dont think your noc falls under open profession- well i could be wrong too..

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
I'm under category 1, French speaking.. so should i just put my NOC and job title then?

LowOnCRSScore said:
i dont think they are accepting any EOI for OPen Category these days. More over they are after IT People.

And of ofcourse, in that space where 'occupation' is asked you must enter your occupation in detail

LowOnCRSScore

Apr 5, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
hiato said:
I'm under category 1, French speaking.. so should i just put my NOC and job title then?
Priority 1...Great.. I think you just need to put in your NOC and Job Title, any how you fall in Priority 1 and that alone is going to decide your nomination..Good Luck