+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

vine73

Jul 6, 2016
LokiJr01 said:
I noticed that while NB is still conducting Info Sessions, they are extremely selective with the applicants they are looking for nowadays. Maybe it's because we're close to year end and they have enough applicants as it is.

Hopefully they ease up next year and open their doors to more applicants :)
Ya.. You are right

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Its been six weeks since AOR and have not heard fron NB. Although in the information session held here in Abu Dhabi on 17 July, Mr. Ashraf mentioned couple of times that it would take a case around 6 weeks..dont know much more wait..AOR #1609xx...profession 1111..

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
Shoaib79 said:
Its been six weeks since AOR and have not heard fron NB. Although in the information session held here in Abu Dhabi on 17 July, Mr. Ashraf mentioned couple of times that it would take a case around 6 weeks..dont know much more wait..AOR #1609xx...profession 1111..
this will vary case-to-case.. my AOR was March, then nominated on June (at exactly 3mons).

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Hi,

Have you received your Nomination yet?

I have submitted my papers thro NB PNP and my PNP # is almost in the same range. Please do keep me posted.
Thanks.

PhitosBR

Oct 5, 2016
Visa Office......
SPVO
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
ericdiniz said:
I have attended to the information Session in São Paulo and sent my EOI last week.
I received an e-mail with some information but no AOR number although the e-mail says my application will be processed.
ericdiniz or any senior member, could you please confirm that after sending EOI via e-mail you have received a confirmation e-mail?

I'm confused with ericdiniz's information because according to NBPNP website, they tell you the only response you would get would be related to the ITA. I myself have sent EOI via e-mail on August 10th and October 3rd (well... after 2 months of no response, I'm trying again) with no "confirmation e-mail" being received from NB in any of the cases.

Is there such "confirmation e-mail" to the EOI received by them?
If so, what is the subject and sender address of the e-mail?

Thanks.

ericdiniz

Oct 3, 2016
Dear PhitosBR,

Here is the email received after sending the EOI and CV.

"Thank you for submitting your Expression of Interest (EOI). Please read the information below carefully:

* We do not provide status updates on the status of your EOI; if you do not receive an invitation to apply, then you have not been selected.
* If you received this message, your EOI will be processed. This does not mean, however, that you will be invited to apply.
* There may be delays in processing times, so please be patient and do not call or follow up by email. This will only cause additional delays.
* If you do not receive an invitation to apply, this means your EOI has not been selected.
* Please remember: we process only EOI’s in the following two priorities:
* Connection to New Brunswick
* Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months

* We do not provide FEEDBACK on why EOI’s were not selected.

Merci d’avoir soumis votre Déclaration d’intérêt (DI). Veuillez lire attentivement l’information ci-dessous:

· nous ne fournissons pas de renseignements sur le statut de votre DI. Si vous ne recevez pas une invitation à soumettre une demande, cela signifie que votre DI n’a pas été sélectionnée,

· si vous recevez ce message, c’est que votre DI sera traitée. Cela ne veut en aucun cas dire que vous serez invité(e) à soumettre une demande,

· Il y a des délais dans les traitements des DI, nous vous remercions de votre patience. Merci de ne pas écrire ou appeler, car cela ne fait qu’entrainer des délais additionnels,

· Vous ne recevrez pas d’invitation à soumettre une demande si votre DI n’est pas sélectionnée;

· Veuillez prendre note que nous traitons les DI selon les deux priorités suivantes :

1. Lien avec le Nouveau-Brunswick

2. Vous avez participé à une session d’information dur le Programme des candidats de la province du Nouveau-Brunswick (PCPNB) dans les 24 derniers mois

· nous ne fournissons pas d’information sur les raisons de la non sélection des DI.

NBPNP Express Entry
PCNB Entrée Express"

PhitosBR

Oct 5, 2016
Visa Office......
SPVO
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Thanks, ericdiniz.

I've sent a "test" e-mail to "Entree.Express.Entry@gnb.ca" from a different e-mail account and after a few minutes got the automated answer. It seems my e-mail provider is blocking something.

Anyway, thanks.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
ericdiniz said:
Dear PhitosBR,

Here is the email received after sending the EOI and CV.

"Thank you for submitting your Expression of Interest (EOI). Please read the information below carefully:

* We do not provide status updates on the status of your EOI; if you do not receive an invitation to apply, then you have not been selected.
* If you received this message, your EOI will be processed. This does not mean, however, that you will be invited to apply.
* There may be delays in processing times, so please be patient and do not call or follow up by email. This will only cause additional delays.
* If you do not receive an invitation to apply, this means your EOI has not been selected.
* Please remember: we process only EOI’s in the following two priorities:
* Connection to New Brunswick
* Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months

* We do not provide FEEDBACK on why EOI’s were not selected.

Merci d’avoir soumis votre Déclaration d’intérêt (DI). Veuillez lire attentivement l’information ci-dessous:

· nous ne fournissons pas de renseignements sur le statut de votre DI. Si vous ne recevez pas une invitation à soumettre une demande, cela signifie que votre DI n’a pas été sélectionnée,

· si vous recevez ce message, c’est que votre DI sera traitée. Cela ne veut en aucun cas dire que vous serez invité(e) à soumettre une demande,

· Il y a des délais dans les traitements des DI, nous vous remercions de votre patience. Merci de ne pas écrire ou appeler, car cela ne fait qu’entrainer des délais additionnels,

· Vous ne recevrez pas d’invitation à soumettre une demande si votre DI n’est pas sélectionnée;

· Veuillez prendre note que nous traitons les DI selon les deux priorités suivantes :

1. Lien avec le Nouveau-Brunswick

2. Vous avez participé à une session d’information dur le Programme des candidats de la province du Nouveau-Brunswick (PCPNB) dans les 24 derniers mois

· nous ne fournissons pas d’information sur les raisons de la non sélection des DI.

NBPNP Express Entry
PCNB Entrée Express"
You sent the EOI recently? That's a good sign...at least they are processing EOIs. I was under the impression that they won't entertain EOIs until they clear their volume of ITAs hehe