16-11-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-08-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Hi Folks,

I have got AOR on 13 Aug. Could you advise if it makes sense to proceed with medical checkup upfront or wait until nomination?

Thanx indeed for sharing ideas and experience..

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ayucan said:
I don't have any connection in NB neither have attended any session, however, my NOC is in the list and I have submitted the EOI sometime back, can someone please let me know the time frame to get any reply from them?
It usually takes up to 2 months to get an ITA by E-mail. But you must have a connection, either family, job or studies or info session attendance. Otherwise, I doubt they will reply.

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Armigrant said:
Hi Folks,

I have got AOR on 13 Aug. Could you advise if it makes sense to proceed with medical checkup upfront or wait until nomination?

Thanx indeed for sharing ideas and experience..
I advice you to wait for nomination first before doing the medical.

techie007

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2017
Doc's Request.
21-12-2017
Nomination.....
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2018
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
Hello Folks,

I recently cleared my IELTS, and my scores are L:8, R:7, W:7, S:6.5. (very frustrated on my speaking scores as i missed by .5, else my CLB would have been 9 and CRS would have been 424) at the moment, my CRS stands at 379 and my eligibility score is 70, which means I am eligible for NB province. I have been thinking hard to apply for remarking, but I am not sure if I can get 7. As far as I remember, my speaking test was kinda boring as I got a lame topic. :-\

My NOC code is 2171, and I am into Information Security with 5 years experience. I was always interested with Ontario province since Toronto is the IT hub of Canada, and to be frank, I never thought of checking PNP for NB province until my process consultant asked me to check and told me that I can get PNP from NB province much easier or rather quickly when compared with other provinces. So now, I have laid my eyes on NB, also I have checked the job opportunities for 2171 at NB, and it looks like there are quite a few opportunities which is not bad. Also, I have done quite a bit research on NB, and I am very impressed to be frank.

Now, the real deal is that the 3 priorities that NB has when choosing candidates who apply for EOI (First, Second, Third) I do not see that I can meet the first priority, but can meet the second, if and when there's a session in India about the NB PNP program, and I got to know that as of July 15th 2016, the third priority (Open Category) is stopped. I see that the next session schedule details say that its on August 19th in London! :eek: :eek: :eek: Not sure why this isn't updated as today is 5th of September ;D Does anybody knows how do we find out the details of these sessions which are conducted word wide apart from this website? :O :p and in India?

Finally, are there any guys here whose NOC is 2171 and moved to NB province and currently working there? If yes, could you please share your experiences and advise on how should I approach this.

Would be of great help!

Cheers!

Armigrant

May 21, 2016
Yerevan, Armenia
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-08-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
im_a_banker said:
I advice you to wait for nomination first before doing the medical.
Thanx dude!

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, any ITAs for those who applied in July? Pls kindly share if you receive one.

Many thanks!!!

delpi

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Hi guys,
Please has anyone gotten ITA for London info session held on the 19th of Aug.
Thanks in advance

AhmedAtalla

Aug 15, 2016
I sent 2 EOIs on 30th of July and 1st of September and nothing so far..As advised here earlier and in the information session it may take up to 2 months.

Toldo

Jul 18, 2016
I see. I think they give the priority to the occupations as ordered in table 1. For example, IT is number 1 then Retail managers is number 2 and etc. Just be patient with them. as long as your occupation in the table don't worry.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Ayucan said:
I am new to the NB PNP Process, can someone please help me with the link to register to NB Session?
keep looking for http://livinginnb.ca/ from here only you can register for all upcoming sessions

PurpleStar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
diaa_algazzar said:
Dear NB Experts,

Anybody got nominated with NOC outside their priority list?

In the session i have attended, the speaker didn't mention that they only select from this list. Also by checking their website, they clearly mentioned the following:

IMPORTANT NOTE: Priority will be given to individuals who have work experience in a high demand occupation.

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

On the other hand I didn't see or hear that anyone has been nominated for a NOC out of this list.

Thanks for usual support.
My NOC was never included in the in-demand list and I got nominated. Attended an info session last January and after sending 3 EOIs without a reply, decided to attend another info session last June and got an on-the-spot ITA. Never lose hope!