NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PurpleStar said:
My NOC was never included in the in-demand list and I got nominated. Attended an info session last January and after sending 3 EOIs without a reply, decided to attend another info session last June and got an on-the-spot ITA. Never lose hope!
Very good example! Although the NOC is not on the in-demand list, if you prove yourself to be eager to work and live in NB, you could get the chance!

anton_gambit_11

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
PurpleStar said:
My NOC was never included in the in-demand list and I got nominated. Attended an info session last January and after sending 3 EOIs without a reply, decided to attend another info session last June and got an on-the-spot ITA. Never lose hope!
Wow this gives me hope as we are on the same exact situation. I also attended the January info session and tomorrow will be my third submission of EOI!

WOuld you know if on the spot ITA's are now the norm during these info sessions? I dont remember that being available when I attended the January session.

Thanks and more power!

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure, but it seems that NB is not giving out ITAs any more at this time.
Anyone got an ITA recently?

mody2410

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what i know is they refused to give any (on the spot ITA) for all LONDON sessions

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
I got direct ITA in Abu Dhabi Session on 17th July 2016. I sent my PN application which they recieved on 16 August 2016. I got AOR on 23rd August 2016. Now waiting for PN.....A consultant told me that the priority list is only applicable before getting ITA. Once you get ITA then they will process the application in due time i.e. 6 to 8 weeks. My profession was not in priority list. So only time will tell if consultant is right. Please feel free to share your experiences.. thanks

edluyando

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Houston, TX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Houston
NOC Code......
2145/0211
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-07-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
Shoaib79 said:
I got direct ITA in Abu Dhabi Session on 17th July 2016. I sent my PN application which they recieved on 16 August 2016. I got AOR on 23rd August 2016. Now waiting for PN.....A consultant told me that the priority list is only applicable before getting ITA. Once you get ITA then they will process the application in due time i.e. 6 to 8 weeks. My profession was not in priority list. So only time will tell if consultant is right. Please feel free to share your experiences.. thanks
Hello,
Maybe we are in the same page, got ITA after session in Abu Dhabi on July 17th, documents received on August 31st, and waiting for AOR (probably in few days).
As far as I've heard, nomination is not affected by profession or NOC in NB, if they find everything in place, we should be nominated within 2 months and then wait for CIC to send ITA
If anybody else has something additional to share, please feel free
Good luck to you all

vine73

Jul 6, 2016
edluyando said:
Hello,
Maybe we are in the same page, got ITA after session in Abu Dhabi on July 17th, documents received on August 31st, and waiting for AOR (probably in few days).
As far as I've heard, nomination is not affected by profession or NOC in NB, if they find everything in place, we should be nominated within 2 months and then wait for CIC to send ITA
If anybody else has something additional to share, please feel free
Good luck to you all
The nominations are definitely basis the in demand occupation NOC in NB. If you aren't in the in demand occupation list you will not be nominated

edluyando

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Houston, TX
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Houston
NOC Code......
2145/0211
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
Doc's Request.
18-07-2016
Med's Request
10-05-2017
Med's Done....
15-05-2017
vine73 said:
The nominations are definitely basis the in demand occupation NOC in NB. If you aren't in the in demand occupation list you will not be nominated
Check this recent post from PurpleStar

Maybe there is a chance...

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
edluyando said:

you are right, never give up :)

I am now waiting for their decision, counting days since I have received the AOR email, hopefully the outcome is going to be positive

vine73

Jul 6, 2016
edluyando said:

Luck can fetch anything mate. Even a one million lottery. But in super majority of the cases the applications outside the occupation in demand aren't considered. They have revised the list in July. Check whether urs is included. But be practical and wishful thinking can't get you anywhere. Try ontario or saskatchewan for a change.

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
vine73 said:
Luck can fetch anything mate. Even a one million lottery. But in super majority of the cases the applications outside the occupation in demand aren't considered. They have revised the list in July. Check whether urs is included. But be practical and wishful thinking can't get you anywhere. Try ontario or saskatchewan for a change.
Prayers plus having a positive attitude will always lead to success.. Good Luck to all of us guys!!! Hope we all make it to New Brunswick.. :)

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
It seems that "on the spot ITA" during info session is the only way to be nominated if applicant NOC is not in the high demand occupation list, otherwise chance is very very minimal :(

Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pat180715 said:
Guys, any ITAs for those who applied in July? Pls kindly share if you receive one.

Many thanks!!!
I submitted last July 18 and have not received an ITA yet. I'm now thinking of sending another EOI. What do you think?

Thanks!

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have attended the information session on 17th July 2016 in Abu Dhabi and have got the ITA during the session. Have send all the documents and reached their office on 25th August 2016.

I haven't received the AOR yet. Is it normal?

vine73

Jul 6, 2016
diaa_algazzar said:
It seems that "on the spot ITA" during info session is the only way to be nominated if applicant NOC is not in the high demand occupation list, otherwise chance is very very minimal :(
Ya 100% true