SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NS RMP said:
Sir this email even I have received but many are saying it is not sufficient as I am from India residing in India
we need "you are welcome mail" really don't understand whats happening as even promotion has not replied to my query till now. Is there any way we can find whether we are eligible to attend or not.
My understanding is that they will only consider these occupations for invitations from other countries:

Information technology: programmers; analysts; and technical customer support
Business and financial analysts
Retail trade managers
Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
Restaurant and hospitality managers; cooks; and chefs
Translators (English-French)
Manufacturing managers
Bilingual administrative assistants (French-English)

If you have not received the "You're welcome to attend" e-mail then they do not believe that your attendance will generate an ITA.

juning1987

Jun 15, 2016
louisrdev said:
What category did you apply under, Connection to NB, Information Session or Open Category?

Connection to new New Brunswick :Work; Education; Previous NB work experience; job offer;
The above is the subject of my email to send the eoi form, and my noc code is 2173.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Category 1 - NB connections will be priority over all other applications. That will get you nomination in no time.

The second (and most sought after) option is Category 2 or the Info Session.

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends.
I have received NBPNP nomination yesterday 30 june (connection with NB french speaker. Today I have received an update message on my CIC. I though that it is the update of my CRS (600 pts added). But i was surprised to see that nothing changed and still no 600 pts added. Anyone have an idea on how long it takes to update my CRS ?
Hereafter my timeline

EOi sent on 06/04/2016 under priority 1 french speaker
NB ITA on 28/04/2016
Documents sent on 2/5/16
NB nomination 30/6/16

Thank youbfor your replies

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adrscuds said:
Hum, interesting. I just find it very sketchy. Nowhere in their website there's such information. And that's not an "informal" situation as to not be disclosed at their website. I've stayed till the very end of the information session here in Brazil, until everyone left the room (I was one of the last ones to leave the room, and I was talking to the two gentlemen which were doing all the speaking) and none of that was mentioned whatsoever.

Also I've never heard of such thing as a verbal ITA. There has to be official communication (not to mention documentation) of that sort of stuff.

But, who knows! People from the Philippines could be awarded some special treatment and the rest of the world not, LoL...
I think the verbal ITA is a new development.

I got an email as below:

Promotions (PETL/EPFT)
Jun 29 (2 days ago)

to
In case you missed the previous e-mail:

URGENT: Information Session DATE AND LOCATION DETAILS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

Good day,
This email is intended to provide you with the updated information for the information session you registered already. Please note the new date of the session is July 17, 2016 in Abu Dhabi.

The location of the event is:

Hotel Sofitel
Corniche Road East Capital Plaza Complex
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

Your session time is: 11:00 am.

If you cannot attend this session, please send us an email with your registration number in the SUBJECT of the email so we can remove your name from the list.

Please be at the session at least 30 minutes early to clear security.

***Bring a copy of your registration email, which contains your registration number. You will need it when signing in to the session.

Please NOTE the following information for registrants:

Following the information session, short pre-assessment interviews will be conducted by New Brunswick Immigration Officials for registrants who meet the following conditions:

1. You have a fully completed Expression of Interest Form with you at the event. This form is attached to this email and can also be found by clicking on the following link: Expression of Interest (EOI) Form

2. You have a valid IELTS General Testing test, no more than two years old, with a minimum score of 6.0 on all four language skills;

3. You have a valid educational credential assessment (ECA), not more than five years’ old;

4. You meet full program criteria of the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program Express Entry Labour Market Stream as described on our website

(Express Entry Labour Market Stream)

If you meet the above conditions, please bring a completed and signed New Brunswick Expression of Interest (EOI) form, language exam results and your educational credential assessment. The form is found on our website at: https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/e/1000/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-019E.pdf

Candidates who meet the above criteria will receive a brief interview from NBPNP Staff.

If your pre-assessment is successful, you will be invited to submit a full application to the NBPNP immediately.

For those who do not currently meet the above requirements, you can submit your EOI electronically to our office once you meet full program requirements.

Thank you and best regards,

NBPNP Staff

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linksaran said:
Anyone who registers gets an auto-reply with the registration details and then an other e-mail with venue and time details. It doesn't mean that it has been 'authorized' unless they receive 'you are welcome to attend' reply from Promotions. Hope it clarifies!!
@linksaran

Trust me. The email of 24th June was no auto-reply as most of us had done registration months before now. Fopr your information, it was sent by an official and then was quickly recalled but some of us had already read it. She (her name is available) then resnt with the promotions email address.

Matter of fact she sent a reminder again on 29th June and starts with 'In case you missed the previous e-mail'.

I am taking my chances and attending!

aaalex

Jun 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-08-2016
moho1974 said:
Hi friends.
I have received NBPNP nomination yesterday 30 june (connection with NB french speaker. Today I have received an update message on my CIC. I though that it is the update of my CRS (600 pts added). But i was surprised to see that nothing changed and still no 600 pts added. Anyone have an idea on how long it takes to update my CRS ?
Hereafter my timeline

NB ITA on 28/04/2016
Documents sent on 2/5/16
NB nomination 30/6/16

Congratulations! may I know what is your AOR number?

NS RMP

Apr 4, 2014
frankiefun said:
@linksaran

Trust me. The email of 24th June was no auto-reply as most of us had done registration months before now. Fopr your information, it was sent by an official and then was quickly recalled but some of us had already read it. She (her name is available) then resnt with the promotions email address.

Matter of fact she sent a reminder again on 29th June and starts with 'In case you missed the previous e-mail'.

Yes its true even I had requested them on March 05 and I got this mail on 24/6 than I registered for the event in Dubai I got registration confirmation mail also on 29 /6 I got the same mail again as what you have received

I never received you are welcome mail as many senior members are saying it is mandatory for someone who wants to attain in country other than he resides.

But I fail to understand than how come they sent me the venue detail mail like urs as I had never registered also for the event only request to attain event was sent by me.

I am from India but when I requested them to attain the even the rule Indians cannot attain outside India was not in place .

My heart says go and attain the event but my mind stops me as despite of sending mail twice to promotion to clear my doubt they have not yet replied !!!,

Any one who has attained the event in another country than he/ she resides without you are welcome mail please join !!!!!

UsmanJourney

Jun 18, 2016
HI All,

I sent EOI Form by email on July 1st and email received that EOI accepted. I would like know to how long i should wait to see if i will get Invitation or not.

Regards
Usman Ghani

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
frankiefun said:
@linksaran

frankie, what about OINP?

the NPNP guide states that:
Applications are not accepted from applicants who:
•Have an application in process under another immigration program in Canada;
1- does this apply to us (OINP applicants)?
2- if it does, that means we can submit to NB only once we withdraw OINP or fail in getting OINP nomination?

So that means, if I understand correctly, if the officer said I shouldn't apply as of now since I have a file with OINP (and only if), I can just sit on my EOI to see whether OINP is unsuccessful I can use NBPNP as plan B within the next 2 years following the session? or they expect candidates to apply immediately after the session? so in other words: do they give you a deadline to submit the complete application after you're invited?

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
moho1974 said:
Hi friends.
Hereafter my timeline

NB ITA on 28/04/2016
Documents sent on 2/5/16
NB nomination 30/6/16

I just have sent eoi as a category one. I am not in that stage that I can give an advice about your problem. However, I can see that on mine ee profile Say's that if I do not see the score to wait for 24h. I am not sure how long has past since you updated your info but if nothing happened maybe you can withdrew your current profile and open a new one? Keep us updated and please let us know how did you solve such problem.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
beogradjanin1 said:

I just have sent eoi as a category one. I am not in that stage that I can give an advice about your problem. However, I can see that on mine ee profile Say's that if I do not see the score to wait for 24h. I am not sure how long has past since you updated your info but if nothing happened maybe you can withdrew your current profile and open a new one? Keep us updated and please let us know how did you solve such problem.
NO!!!

very bad idea.

just wait for the points for 2 days, if not credited call them

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
UsmanJourney said:
HI All,

I sent EOI Form by email on July 1st and email received that EOI accepted. I would like know to how long i should wait to see if i will get Invitation or not.

Regards
Usman Ghani
Wow, Congratulations
what is your NOC. What category have you applied.
French Speaker, Attended Session or Open Category.