+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

vladimirf7

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lildip said:
thanks a lot mate :) can you tell what are the latest photo requirement please ?
i wish to show both me and my wifes salary statement as proof of fund . is that be ok ?
I cannot post links here, but if you search in Google for 5445EB-e form, you will find it on CIC web-site.
Your salary report would suffice I suppose, but cannot tell you for sure as I'm not an immigration officer :)

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vladimirf7 said:
I cannot post links here, but if you search in Google for 5445EB-e form, you will find it on CIC web-site.
Your salary report would suffice I suppose, but cannot tell you for sure as I'm not an immigration officer :)
Thanks a lot !

Jun 26, 2016
EOI accepted, but not received ITA ...NBPNP Open Category (NOC 2181)

Hi, i have sent EOI for NBPNP through Open Category (NOC 2181) on May 28th 2016. I have received response stating it will be processed. Its been around month not received ITA. Can anyone confirm if i can send another request on first week of June 2016 ?? / how long i may have to wait to get response on current application??

My score is 71 (5 points from adaptability).
CRS score is : 333

I am indian working in Singapore for 2 years.

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: EOI accepted, but not received ITA ...NBPNP Open Category (NOC 2181)

ganesh.k.manikandan said:
Hi, i have sent EOI for NBPNP through Open Category (NOC 2181) on May 28th 2016. I have received response stating it will be processed. Its been around month not received ITA. Can anyone confirm if i can send another request on first week of June 2016 ?? / how long i may have to wait to get response on current application??

My score is 71 (5 points from adaptability).
CRS score is : 333

I am indian working in Singapore for 2 years.
Nowadays,it's taking long to get the ITA. According to NB, you can send another EOI next month if you are qualified.

Regards,
Manna

ayman74

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could you please add me to the New Brunswick Whatsapp group?

My number is
+966501951071

sdovasquez

Apr 14, 2014
Hello everyone, I have a question and I hope u guys can help me with this.
My mother in law wants to give us a "monetary gift" to be shown as settlement funds but she wants it named to BOTH of us. (mom AND me)
if thats the case then will it be considered or theres a possibility of rejection once we send bank details?

I am so worried on this because her mom wants to put it under my name AND her name so the bank account will have "AND" in it, then no one can withdraw the money if not signed by both. (ME and MOM signatures), her mom just wanna make sure we dont withdraw the money without her consent. (she is very strict financially)

will this be allowed? i am so confused now. help please. thank you.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Dears,

What do they ask in the interview that follows the workshop?

what docs should we bring along?

is it for primary applicant only or they want to see the whole family

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
maged_mmh said:
Dears,
What do they ask in the interview that follows the workshop?
what docs should we bring along?
is it for primary applicant only or they want to see the whole family
They can ask anything regarding your work experience etc.
In the mail you received, I'm sure they mention to bring along your ielts, and if you are claiming points for your wife's ielts you can take her's as well. Also your ECA and filled EOI form.
Primary applicant can attend alone. No need for the whole family.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Gladossy said:
They can ask anything regarding your work experience etc.
In the mail you received, I'm sure they mention to bring along your ielts, and if you are claiming points for your wife's ielts you can take her's as well. Also your ECA and filled EOI form.
Primary applicant can attend alone. No need for the whole family.
thanks a lot!

I'm also having an application under process with Ontario, should I mention that?

Do they look forward to candidate having done some research about the province? do they test such knowledge?

Do I have to take a PoF along?

aaalex

Jun 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-08-2016
vladimirf7 said:
I got notification from officer's personal email, I don't think it is a good idea to post it here.
The letter says I need to correct two forms NBPNP-001 Declaration of Commitment and NBPNP-002 Consent form for skilled worker applicants.
Here is my timeline:
02.22 - EOI
04.29 - ITA
05.31 - AOR
NOC 2281

I wrote a letter to officer to clarify things. Will drop an update here after I got the reply.
thx a lot dude!

pfernandes

Feb 15, 2016
I have received a mail from promotions@gnb.ca to attend an information session in Cairo on July 23. I am an Indian residing in India. I have the following queries:

1) They are asking for a registration id. Is this the 2 digit submission ID I received after signing up for the session?
2)The website says that applicants from India will not be authorised as they will be conducting a session in India soon. Still, I have received an invite.
3) I am a banker. Would I stand a chance in getting a PNP as my occupation is not in their demand list?

Thanks in advance.