+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

ShirSri

Jun 9, 2015
You are rite ,webbman90 . Got the below email from nbnp promotions . So session is happening for Newyork .

Hello:

Please note that we will not have the session in Boston on May 10th. We recommend you register for the session in New York City on May 12, 2016.

You can register on the same website: www.livinginnb.ca

NBPNP Team

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritchie_v said:
So in short, attending event does increase our chances of getting nominated and it is advisable for me to wait for the meeting to end before sending an EOI to NB PNP, right?
Unless your NOC is one of the few from the open cathegory (2171, 2172, 2174, 2175 and 2281), participating won't increase your chances (from priority 3 to 2). Apart from having a conections to NB, it will be the ONLY way to get your EOI accepted.

tukelly

Apr 15, 2016
Hello,

My NOC is 2171. It is matched with open category section but my current skill does not match with any open position (like UNIX developer, Quality assurance engineer).
Is it OK for me to apply under this section?

sunilghimire

Dec 18, 2014
My NOC is 2172. I have sent EOI on 20th of April 2016 with 69 points. I am thinking of attending session in July in different country. Do I email them asking the permission or should wait until the end of this month? Please advise me.

Thank you

nasirsahab

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
I have download Electronic form. In section Why are you good candidate for NB, the form accepts only numeric values (No alphabets). what should be written in this section?

* Why are you a good
candidate for NB:
-Family in NB;
-Visits to NB;
-Work or education in NB

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
Cancellation NOTICE-Boston Info Session

Hello:

Please note that we will not have the session in Boston on May 10th. We recommend you register for the session in New York City on May 12, 2016.

You can register on the same website: www.livinginnb.ca

NBPNP Team

www.nbjobs.ca / www.emploisnb.ca

Ttga

Apr 22, 2016
Pls has anyone with NOC 1212 gotten an invite to attend the session. How long does it take before they responded to people going to other country for the session.

nasirsahab

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
nasirsahab said:
I have download Electronic form. In section Why are you good candidate for NB, the form accepts only numeric values (No alphabets). what should be written in this section?

* Why are you a good
candidate for NB:
-Family in NB;
-Visits to NB;
-Work or education in NB

nasirsahab

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
I want to apply for New Brunswick EOI. should Expression of Interest (EOI) form be filled in soft form OR we can email scanned copy of form (print, manually fill the form and then scan the form)?

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paulosky said:
just received invitation to attend the info session in dubai from promotions@gnb.ca
how long did it take to get invitation after you have sign up ?please let me know .

cheers !

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nasirsahab said:

* Why are you a good
candidate for NB:
-Family in NB;
-Visits to NB;
-Work or education in NB
It gives you three options - you must choose one of the options.

Karthik-Monu

Jan 10, 2016
Hi Guys - I got ITA now & I'm from India. NOC - 0621

How to provide Personal Net Worth Statement & what all things can be considered?

Do I need to get last 10 yr employment reference letters from all my employers or is current employer letter sufficient(Working for 5 years in the current organisation)? & rest I can attach Appointment order & Payslips.

loridong1211

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 15, 2015
AOR Received.
AUG 27, 2015
Med's Done....
FEB 23, 2016 (UPFRONT)
Passport Req..
June 13,2016
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
INLAND APPLICANT
Just curious that did everyone got "We sent you corresponding..." that line before got PPR? Did anyone get PPR without this line?

Thanks,
Lori