+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Rodrigo S.

May 5, 2016
Hi, guys. Can anyone tell me if I have to get an ECA for my partner education? Or just for the main applicant? The reason I'm asking is that the Federal Express Entry program awards points for partner's education, but NBPNP doesn't seem to. Another thing. I sent my bacharel diploma for an ECA. Do I have to send my secondary certificate as well? Txs for the attention.

Rodrigo S.

May 5, 2016
Darntito said:
My NOC is 2232 and my score is 80 as my wife is coming along with me
Darntito.

Can you tell me if the NBPNP awards points for the partner education? I'm not sure if it is worth to have an ECA on my wife's education diplomas.

Rodrigo S.

May 5, 2016
im_a_banker said:
Hi Saereem, you've done the first step by registering for an info session. :) BTW, what is your noc? If your noc falls in the 'open category', you can try sending your eoi (you might get lucky). If not, then wait for the info session and send your eoi right after the session since attending an info session falls under the 2nd priority. Be sure to have the necessary documents ready (eca, ielts results, ref letters etc.) so when the NB ITA comes, you won't cram collecting documents. Good luck!
Hi, im_a_banker.
Can you tell me if the partner has to have an ECA as well? Do they award points for that? Or is that only necessary for the main applicant? I appreciate.

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Rodrigo S. said:
Hi, im_a_banker.
Can you tell me if the partner has to have an ECA as well? Do they award points for that? Or is that only necessary for the main applicant? I appreciate.
I have not done my partner's ECA. ECA takes time and bloody $240. I haven't even asked her to do IELTS (that would be $250 more)...

Will attend the seminar in NY and wait for NBPNP to send ITA ---- if it does not work out - I will ask spend these $500.

I did not get my wife's points in EE profile, just cause the ECA was not done.

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Rodrigo S. said:
Hi, im_a_banker.
Hi Rodrigo! As far as I remember, only language skills (english or french) has additional adaptability pts for spouse/partner on NBPNP. Main applicant should have both ECA and language exam results.

arvindrags

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
16-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2017
santocan said:
Hey Arvind,

Any news yet?? I was expecting to hear something from you this week...

S
Hey Santo,

I got the ITA on May 4 under open category

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darntito said:
Hello all,
I am new in this Forum. I am resident in Nigeria and interested in attending the International session in Dubai. I am a Mechanical Engineer with experience on repairs of trucks and heavy equipments like bulldozers. A week ago i registered for the session in Dubai and got this response:

Thank you for registering to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program information session. This confirms your registration for the session on Monday, 11 July, 2016 - 17:00 at Please note that this event is not confirmed! The exact date/time and location will be confirmed by email at a letter date prior to the event. We appreciate your understanding..
You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session.

Submission ID: 100

Submitted on: Thu, 2016-04-21 18:21
Submiited from (IP): 197.210.16.149

But on going through the site again today,i saw that those attending from other countries needed to submit their profession,resume and ielts results which i also filled while signing up, to an e mail promotions@gnb.ca and wait for a reply mail before registering. At this point do i need to do this after getting this confirmation e mail?
Also,prior to the international session,what things do i need to have to prepare for it?Also, I am the principal applicant but i wanted to attend this session with my wife and our 1year old son
Hi Darinto

Did they send you any final confirmation email after the above email ? if so then how long it take to get the second email after above ?

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
arvindrags said:
Hey Santo,

I got the ITA on May 4 under open category
WOWWW...huge congrats Arvind.... Can you please tell me if that was a group mail which u got or only intended to u?

S

nasirsahab

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
adrscuds said:
Answering for Skywalker here, as I did attend the session as well. I don't think photos would help you in anything, as he basically showed a few pictures of the 3 cities, also showed some info related to housing costs and some other basic, general information. New Brunswick's wikipedia page most likely covers even more than what was said on the session itself. As Skywalker described before, it was a somewhat informal session.

The presenter (guy in white with the mic on the photo) even encourages us to look for more information ourselves (he even makes a few jokes after asking some questions related to the province, saying that the ones who sit in front get extra points, as well as the ones who answer the most questions. All of them jokes of course to lighten up the mood).

One important thing to mention. The session is held 100% in english!

Don't expect to discover every single thing about the province from this session. It's just an introduction to it, but it sure helps on providing a little guidance. The most important thing about it is having your name on their list, and actually attending it! Otherwise, they won't accept your EOI, even if u are the best candidate in the world.
How many people attended the session? i just want to get idea of no. of people applying based on priority 2 (info session).

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
immunvet said:
Dear All!
I`ve attended session in mexico
And now I have a question about noc and others details of eoi

1st of all, if I am a business owner of small vet clinic, pharmacy for animals and pet store my noc might be both 0651 and 0621? Which kind of noc better to choose? And if I choose 0621 is there any problems that may appear?

2nd question, can I send eoi without application in EE? As I understood from what immigration officer said ( in mexico ) we can send eoi wothout profile in EE and if ITA is provided - we will have 45 days to send all documents and only in that time it is crucial to have EE profile? Am I right?hi immunvet at the point of entry for the information session did they ask for a photo ID or just the confirmation email,thanks please respond

3rd, what about proof of working experience for business owners? Are there any owners whose provided proof of such experince? Immigration officer said that I need only references from suppliers and buyers, and what about income, bills and so on? Maybe someone faced with similar situation, so please give me a piece of advise.

Thank you all

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
joycm said:
Just received ITA today.
EOI Submitted: March 2, 2016
NOC: 1311
Hi joycm please when you attended the info session was a photo id requested at the point of entry or just the confirmation email please respond thanks

joycm

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paulosky said:
Hi joycm please when you attended the info session was a photo id requested at the point of entry or just the confirmation email please respond thanks
Hi Paulosky.
We were not asked for identification or confirmation email, but I actually have them with me during the session.
Just make sure to bring them in case they will ask for it.
Anyway, during the session, attendance sheet was passed around to be filled up. So they have a record of who actually came.