+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Ttga

Apr 22, 2016
immunvet said:
They sent me an answer after 1 week... Then I registered and ther sent me this :
Thank you for registering to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program information session. This confirms your registration for the session on Saturday, 30 April, 2016 - 11:00 at Please note that this event is not confirmed! The exact date/time and location will be confirmed by email at a letter date prior to the event. We appreciate your understanding..

You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session.

I wonder maybe they tell about exact time and place 1 day before event...

My NOC is 1212, i've sent my request to attend the forum in dubai, I'm from Nigeria. I will like to know if any one with my NOC or has dubia as destination has received invite. Thanks.
Z

immunvet

Apr 27, 2016
LupitaDLR said:
Hi immunvet! I'm going to attend Mexico session too. A friend told me they are going to send an email with the exact location (usually an Hotel) about 3 days before the date you register for. So, I believe they are going to send us an email today.

keep checking my email ;D
Please let me know if they send you smthng
Thank you:)

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LupitaDLR said:
Hi immunvet! I'm going to attend Mexico session too. A friend told me they are going to send an email with the exact location (usually an Hotel) about 3 days before the date you register for. So, I believe they are going to send us an email today.

keep checking my email ;D
Which country are you from ?

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys

i need to know one information. people who are traveling overseas to attend an information session have to take written permission first, right ?

if they gave permission then you have to signup for an event ? right ?

braunaugen

Mar 29, 2016
right...

but it was different back in the 2015

I went to Chisinau (Moldova) from Russia without any permission, just didn't need one...

They have changed the rules in the begining of 2016, now you have to ask the permission in advance, before registering...

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
braunaugen said:
right...

but it was different back in the 2015

I went to Chisinau (Moldova) from Russia without any permission, just didn't need one...

They have changed the rules in the begining of 2016, now you have to ask the permission in advance, before registering...
i have send them email for permission. not sure if they will permit me. which criteria they choose to permit ? any idea ?

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To those that have attended a NB info session - were the time and date that you registered for the same as the final time and date or did it change?

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAnflower said:
To those that have attended a NB info session - were the time and date that you registered for the same as the final time and date or did it change?
They haven't changed neither the time and date for the session I attended. Actually, they even added another session on the same date following that one.

johntmtla

Apr 28, 2016
immunvet said:
Please let me know if they send you smthng
Thank you:)
Have you received any information related to the event yet? I have not received their email to inform the venue and time :(
I really do know where the event is going to be hold so that I can book the hotel near by :(

immunvet

Apr 27, 2016
johntmtla said:
Have you received any information related to the event yet? I have not received their email to inform the venue and time :(
I really do know where the event is going to be hold so that I can book the hotel near by :(
No... I 've booked the hotel near airport ...
This is like some kind of puniahment to wait for their letter ))