30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Saereem said:
Good day everyone I am new here as I am planning to proceed form NBPNP I would like to know what's the first tstep that I should do.... :)I 've send a request for the information session and they confirmed my registration on 25 of July 2016 ...does this mean that I should wait until July to start my immigration process :eek:
Hi Saereem, you've done the first step by registering for an info session. :) BTW, what is your noc? If your noc falls in the 'open category', you can try sending your eoi (you might get lucky). If not, then wait for the info session and send your eoi right after the session since attending an info session falls under the 2nd priority. Be sure to have the necessary documents ready (eca, ielts results, ref letters etc.) so when the NB ITA comes, you won't cram collecting documents. Good luck!

danish2016

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
i sent another eoi on april 22 stating the answer of why u r a good candidate for nb
Which i left blank for my ist eoi march 25 Now i got ita for march 25 so do i need to mail them to tell them this or no need as i got ita

Darntito

Feb 5, 2016
Hello all,
I am new in this Forum. I am resident in Nigeria and interested in attending the International session in Dubai. I am a Mechanical Engineer with experience on repairs of trucks and heavy equipments like bulldozers. A week ago i registered for the session in Dubai and got this response:

Thank you for registering to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program information session. This confirms your registration for the session on Monday, 11 July, 2016 - 17:00 at Please note that this event is not confirmed! The exact date/time and location will be confirmed by email at a letter date prior to the event. We appreciate your understanding..
You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session.

Submission ID: 100

Submitted on: Thu, 2016-04-21 18:21
Submiited from (IP): 197.210.16.149

But on going through the site again today,i saw that those attending from other countries needed to submit their profession,resume and ielts results which i also filled while signing up, to an e mail promotions@gnb.ca and wait for a reply mail before registering. At this point do i need to do this after getting this confirmation e mail?
Also,prior to the international session,what things do i need to have to prepare for it?Also, I am the principal applicant but i wanted to attend this session with my wife and our 1year old son

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
danish2016 said:
i sent another eoi on april 22 stating the answer of why u r a good candidate for nb
Which i left blank for my ist eoi march 25 Now i got ita for march 25 so do i need to mail them to tell them this or no need as i got ita
congrats danish..

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
danish2016 said:
Danish, have u applied for any other PNP's or is it only NB PNP?

S

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Hi guys,
I m new for this group. I have sent Eoi to NB before five days. My noc is 2281. I m working as a network engineer.
My query is I send my CV with Eoi and it doesn't contain all specific roles n responsibility as per 2281 category, it contains few of them. However it is mentioned in my all referral letters. Do I need to modify my CV and again send Eoi ?

Kindly sugges guys

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darntito said:
Hello all,
I am new in this Forum. I am resident in Nigeria and interested in attending the International session in Dubai. I am a Mechanical Engineer with experience on repairs of trucks and heavy equipments like bulldozers. A week ago i registered for the session in Dubai and got this response:

Thank you for registering to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program information session. This confirms your registration for the session on Monday, 11 July, 2016 - 17:00 at Please note that this event is not confirmed! The exact date/time and location will be confirmed by email at a letter date prior to the event. We appreciate your understanding..
You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session.

Submission ID: 100

Submitted on: Thu, 2016-04-21 18:21
Submiited from (IP): 197.210.16.149

But on going through the site again today,i saw that those attending from other countries needed to submit their profession,resume and ielts results which i also filled while signing up, to an e mail promotions@gnb.ca and wait for a reply mail before registering. At this point do i need to do this after getting this confirmation e mail?
Also,prior to the international session,what things do i need to have to prepare for it?Also, I am the principal applicant but i wanted to attend this session with my wife and our 1year old son
I am from Bangladesh and i also wish to attend in Dubai or Hong Kong. But i didn't sign up yet. I have send my CV and language test result and waiting for written permission as per their website instruction. not sure if they will allow me. I have send email to them one week earlier. waitng for their reply.

farhamdew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danish2016 said:
Hello, though I don't know about question's answer, but I must say it's a good news. We sent EOI on 19th April keeping blank at the space you mentioned. What is your NOC code? My husband's is 2171. Keeping fingers crossed.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhamdew said:
Hello, though I don't know about question's answer, but I must say it's a good news. We sent EOI on 19th April keeping blank at the space you mentioned. What is your NOC code? My husband's is 2171. Keeping fingers crossed.
my NOC is also 2171 ! which country are you from ?

misterchike

Apr 16, 2016
Hey Guys,
G'day to you. Has anyone gotten approval from promotions@gnb.ca to attend the information session outside your home country for the Abu Dhabi or Dubai Sessions?
Please let me know.
Cheers

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
misterchike said:
Hey Guys,
G'day to you. Has anyone gotten approval from promotions@gnb.ca to attend the information session outside your home country for the Abu Dhabi or Dubai Sessions?
Please let me know.
Cheers
i didn't get yet. what about you ?