SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gvita said:
Hi everyone, I wanted to apply for NBPNP,but in the EOI they have stated to indicate the connection.
As I'm not working/studying or haven't attended any sessions am I not eligible,but I'm scoring more than 78,should I still proceed sending an EOI
They won't accept your EOI if you don't qualify for one of their programs, no matter how high your score is :'(

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope1nca said:
It means that NB sent the sessin confirmation only three days before the session? So the event address and exact time was revealed at the last minute? :mad:
That's correct. Can you imagine how wonderful is having to book a plane some days in advance, so you won't have to pay twice for the ticket, only to find out that the airport where you will land 1 hour and half before the session starts is located almost 50 km from the place where it will be held, in a city with over 20 million people. Fortunately, it will be on a Saturday morning, in the middle of a national holiday and, if everything goes well on the flight, I should get there a few minutes before it starts.

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skywalker_RT said:
That's correct. Can you imagine how wonderful is having to book a plane some days in advance, so you won't have to pay twice for the ticket, only to find out that the airport where you will land 1 hour and half before the session starts is located almost 50 km from the place where it will be held, in a city with over 20 million people. Fortunately, it will be on a Saturday morning, in the middle of a national holiday and, if everything goes well on the flight, I should get there a few minutes before it starts.
hi bro, are you also looking for other ways out instead of waiting so long a time for nspnp? good luck!

Ttga

Apr 22, 2016
Hello everyone, my first time in this forum. Please I just registered for the forum in Dubai and have travel arrangements to make, since I'm not from Dubai. My question is when should I expect my invitation or confirmation.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope1nca said:
hi bro, are you also looking for other ways out instead of waiting so long a time for nspnp? good luck!
Sometimes you have to put some eggs in another basket. NS is still my first option, but with all this delay, who knows...

LupitaDLR

Dec 29, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:

Hi skywalker! Did you already have your NB informative session?

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skywalker_RT said:
Sometimes you have to put some eggs in another basket. NS is still my first option, but with all this delay, who knows...
That's true. Please do share some information about NB after you attend the session. Thank you.

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Skywalker_RT said:
Hi skywalker. Good to see your name in this forum. In what country will you attend the info session? Good luck.

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can anyone who atteneded Brazil session can share some information about the session? is there a one-on-one interview?

LupitaDLR

Dec 29, 2015
hope1nca said:
can anyone who atteneded Brazil session can share some information about the session? is there a one-on-one interview?
Hi guys! I would like to know about Brazil session too..

Please share your experience

Apr 21, 2016
Hi,

Could you please let me know the duration of the session . I have registered for NB session on 10th May at boston 7:00 pm . I am not sure to book return tickets same day or the next.
So please can someone tell me how long was the session .

Thanks
Revathy

LupitaDLR said:
Hi guys! I would like to know about Brazil session too..

Please share your experience

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I went to the NB session in Sao Paulo last Saturday. Had the opportunity to meet other forum members and have a beer. Maybe two...no, I think we had a little more. :D

In short, the session consists basically of a basic explanation of how Express Entry and NB EE stream work. Afterwards, another lecturer made a presentation of the province, talked about the advantages of living there, mostly due to their smaller cities, showed some pictures and data from Moncton, Saint John and Fredericton and went to a step-by-step explanation of how to submit an EOI after attending the session.

In the end, there was a short Q&A, with them promptly answering most questions for all the audience. After the session, the lecturers even talked to individuals in small groups to clarify a few minor doubts.

I was impressed by the informal way the session was conducted, even with some clever jokes. They were very friendly and helpful. Seemed almost like salespeople. Well, that's actually what they were doing there!

The session lasted a little longer than one hour and half and we just got some brochures and a pen. There was no certificate, as they have a record of everybody who attended and you just have to mention the session and date on your EOI.

chimetex2002

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
N4 58' 15.3084" E8 19" 44.9832"
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
10-09-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
22/09/2016, 16/02/2017
Med's Request
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
30-08-2016; Passed 12-04-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/04/2017
Please I sent an email to receive a confirmation for attendance of the new brunswick information session but they are yet to reply me. please does anyone know how long it takes to be replied?

a_mabrouk10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Thanks Skywalker. Did they mention about how long the nomination process takes? And if there is any priority list of occupations? Thanks

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skywalker_RT said:
Well, I went to the NB session in Sao Paulo last Saturday. Had the opportunity to meet other forum members and have a beer. Maybe two...no, I think we had a little more. :D

In short, the session consists basically of a basic explanation of how Express Entry and NB EE stream work. Afterwards, another lecturer made a presentation of the province, talked about the advantages of living there, mostly due to their smaller cities, showed some pictures and data from Moncton, Saint John and Fredericton and went to a step-by-step explanation of how to submit an EOI after attending the session.

In the end, there was a short Q&A, with them promptly answering most questions for all the audience. After the session, the lecturers even talked to individuals in small groups to clarify a few minor doubts.

I was impressed by the informal way the session was conducted, even with some clever jokes. They were very friendly and helpful. Seemed almost like salespeople. Well, that's actually what they were doing there!

The session lasted a little longer than one hour and half and we just got some brochures and a pen. There was no certificate, as they have a record of everybody who attended and you just have to mention the session and date on your EOI.
thanks bro for your information!