+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
johndoebr said:
Hi all,

i am applying for NB PNP through Open Category - Java Developer.

I am filling the EOI form (NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream Self-Assessment Form), but i have a doubt about it:
https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/e/1000/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-019E.pdf

What is the Express Entry Key #:________-_______________ ???
Is it my Express Entry Profile #?
If yes, the form format is a bit weird, as my number format is "E000XXXXXX".

Also, in the question:
* Why are you a good candidate for NB:
-Family in NB;
-Visits to NB;
-Work or education in NB

I cannot write on it, what should I do? It write numbers only.

btw, there are any NB whatsapp group out there?
plz add me +55 13 98121-6262

Thank you.

I am going to fill in the EOI next June, so I have had a similar question before. So what I heard is that you are getting Express Entry Key when you open the EE profile. So it could be that number you wrote down, but like I said I am not quite sure because I am waiting for two more months to apply. However, I have had the same problem with filing in * Why are you a good candidate for NB:
I could not write anything in that section when I opened with google chrome or internet explorer, however, my lawyer sent me the same form but through safari browser and now I can write in that section. If you still have the same problem send me your email in my inbox and I will forward to you my form so you can just write your information instead of mine.

amjmyg03

Jan 19, 2016
beogradjanin1 said:
I live in NB more than three years. I am also going to apply soon for the nomination, I have a family here, I am NB college graduate and I have a job in NB. I went to many immigration meetings in NB and I have to tell you that you are wrong. Yes, you have to sign a declaration that you will live in NB, however, by the federal government, every citizen or permanent resident of Canada has right to live anywhere they decide in Canada. I am telling you this because I have heard that from NB immigration officers! That's why they have a priority list, for example, they do not have to worry about me because I have good reasons to stay, however, most of the residents are unfortunately moving out of province very quickly after they become residents.
Hi. I hope you don't mind me asking... since you have lived in NB for more than 3 years and currently working in NB, do you mind sharing how is the job market in NB, specially for IT?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
amjmyg03 said:
Hi. I hope you don't mind me asking... since you have lived in NB for more than 3 years and currently working in NB, do you mind sharing how is the job market in NB, specially for IT?

Thank you in advance for your reply.
I do not mind sharing any kind of information with you guys. The purpose of this forum is to help each other. I would say that the job market in NB is very bad. This is the reason why people are moving out from the province and why this province is bringing immigrants here. You would almost always need a connection in order to get the job in this province. Even the school system is trying to teach students how to network and how to find connections. However, the best market for jobs is definitely in IT industry. I believe that this is the only industry besides "truck drivers" who do not need a connection in order to find the job. I live in Fredericton and I know that Fredericton is known in all Canada as a capital city of IT! For example, I graduated in the accounting field, of 14 graduates only three of us has found the job in the field and we graduated a year ago. In IT class, before students graduated they already had job offers and all of them got the job even before they got diplomas. So as an IT person I would not worry about finding the job. Good luck and if you have any other question please ask!

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi,

Please could any of you clarify if i've misunderstood the EOI eligibility requirement:

According to the NB PNP EOI requirements:

1) connection to NB OR
2) attend a session
3) open category

I do fall under the Open category but does it also mean i need to attend a session before i submit an EOI or can i submit one right away without even attending a session?

Kindly can anybody clarify....

S

amjmyg03

Jan 19, 2016
santocan said:
Hi,

Please could any of you clarify if i've misunderstood the EOI eligibility requirement:

According to the NB PNP EOI requirements:

1) connection to NB OR
2) attend a session
3) open category

I do fall under the Open category but does it also mean i need to attend a session before i submit an EOI or can i submit one right away without even attending a session?

Kindly can anybody clarify....

S
No, you don't need to attend the info session if you're applying through open category.

amjmyg03

Jan 19, 2016
beogradjanin1 said:
I do not mind sharing any kind of information with you guys. The purpose of this forum is to help each other. I would say that the job market in NB is very bad. This is the reason why people are moving out from the province and why this province is bringing immigrants here. You would almost always need a connection in order to get the job in this province. Even the school system is trying to teach students how to network and how to find connections. However, the best market for jobs is definitely in IT industry. I believe that this is the only industry besides "truck drivers" who do not need a connection in order to find the job. I live in Fredericton and I know that Fredericton is known in all Canada as a capital city of IT! For example, I graduated in the accounting field, of 14 graduates only three of us has found the job in the field and we graduated a year ago. In IT class, before students graduated they already had job offers and all of them got the job even before they got diplomas. So as an IT person I would not worry about finding the job. Good luck and if you have any other question please ask!
Thank you for this info. This made me feel a bit at ease with my application to NB. I've been trying to find useful information about job market in NB, but there's not much info that I can find online compared to other provinces. If our application is approved, we do plan to settle in NB, but knowing so little about the province is a bit scary. So, thank you for this insight.

if your PR application is approved, do you plan to settle permanently in NB? If yes, why? If not, why not?

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
just curious to know about how good is a score of 79 for NB PNP?

anybody any idea???

S

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
amjmyg03 said:
Thank you for this info. This made me feel a bit at ease with my application to NB. I've been trying to find useful information about job market in NB, but there's not much info that I can find online compared to other provinces. If our application is approved, we do plan to settle in NB, but knowing so little about the province is a bit scary. So, thank you for this insight.

if your PR application is approved, do you plan to settle permanently in NB? If yes, why? If not, why not?
I am planning to be in NB and there are a few reasons. First of all, I have a family here and I do not have anywhere else in Canada, I made some friends (which is very hard in this province and Canada as a foreigner) through my school and also Halifax is four hours away from Fredericton which means a short flight to Europa :)

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Has anybody submitted their EOI's? Any automated reply in receipt of the EOI submission??

S

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
johndoebr said:
Hi all,

i am applying for NB PNP through Open Category - Java Developer.

I am filling the EOI form (NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream Self-Assessment Form), but i have a doubt about it:
https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/e/1000/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-019E.pdf

What is the Express Entry Key #:________-_______________ ???
Is it my Express Entry Profile #?
If yes, the form format is a bit weird, as my number format is "E000XXXXXX".

Also, in the question:
* Why are you a good candidate for NB:
-Family in NB;
-Visits to NB;
-Work or education in NB

I cannot write on it, what should I do? It write numbers only.

btw, there are any NB whatsapp group out there?
plz add me +55 13 98121-6262

Thank you.
Hi John,

Have you received any automated replies to your NB EOI submission?

S

arvindrags

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
16-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2017
Hi,

I submitted by EOI to NBPNP through open category and I got an acknowledgement back saying it will be processed. It's been a week since I submitted. Does anyone know the average time taken to process EOI in open category ?

Regards,
Arvind

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
bellaluna said:
New information sessions in Asia for August: Seoul, Hong Kong, Cebu, Manila.

http://livinginnb.ca/
Thanks for the link..... I registered one session in July '16.. let's see

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
arvindrags said:
Hi,

I submitted by EOI to NBPNP through open category and I got an acknowledgement back saying it will be processed. It's been a week since I submitted. Does anyone know the average time taken to process EOI in open category ?

Regards,
Arvind
No idea. I have also submitted an EOI thru Open category. Lets wait and c.. whats ur score points Aravind?? Kindly update any further information...

S

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
I registered the information session and got the below email confirmation:

Thank you for registering to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program information session. This confirms your registration for the session on Friday, 8 July, 2016 - 11:00 at Please note that this event is not confirmed! The exact date/time and location will be confirmed by email at a letter date prior to the event. We appreciate your understanding..

You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session.

How much time they will take to send the confirmation?
Experts please suggest?

tushard8

Nov 11, 2015
arvindrags said:
Hi,

Regards,
Arvind
They generally takes 4-5 weeks to reply. It's been 3 weeks I submitted my EOI under 2nd category still waiting for the results.