+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

ShirSri

Jun 9, 2015
Hi Guys,

I need ur help and suggestion on NBPNP session . I have a friend who is Indian working in USA. she had registered for session in New york on 12 May 2016 and got an email stating

"This confirms your registration for the session on Thursday, 12 May, 2016 - 19:00 at Please note that this event is not confirmed! The exact date/time and location will be confirmed by email at a letter date prior to the event. We appreciate your understanding.."

Could you please suggest, When would they generally confirm on the event .
What are the ideal things to take for the session like IELTS score or something?

Thanks
Shri

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ShirSri said:
Hi Guys,

I need ur help and suggestion on NBPNP session . I have a friend who is Indian working in USA. she had registered for session in New york on 12 May 2016 and got an email stating

"This confirms your registration for the session on Thursday, 12 May, 2016 - 19:00 at Please note that this event is not confirmed! The exact date/time and location will be confirmed by email at a letter date prior to the event. We appreciate your understanding.."

Could you please suggest, When would they generally confirm on the event .
What are the ideal things to take for the session like IELTS score or something?

Thanks
Shri
It just means it MAY or MAY NOT happen on the given date. They will confirm the actual commencement of the information session if it will push through.

Ideally, you do not have to bring any IELTS or ECA during the information session. However, in my personal opinion, you may bring whatever documents that you have especially if you have specific queries on it, because you may ask them on some of your concerns during and after the session.

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shivalpandya said:
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my documents on 1st Feb 2016 to NBPNP under Labour market scheme. The website says that they take around 6-8 weeks to decide on the nomination. But in my case its been over 9 weeks and i am still awaiting to hear from them.

Can anyone tell me how much time does it takes to get the response from NBPNP and what might be the reason for not receiving the response so far.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.
Did you receive an AOR?

Some applications may be under a further review especially if your credentials are more complex (e.g. various work experiences, multiple PR, etc)

RevsDurai

Dec 26, 2015
Hello Everybody,

So how long should I stay in New Brunswick if I get a PNP?

Am an outland applicant and going through EE, just reviewing my options here.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
baraac said:
Please do you need WES report to apply for NBPNP?
Yes

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
baraac said:
please do show/point to me where i can find that information because i've been looking for it.
At their website.. U need to try to Google..

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/application_guideandforms.html

Go to the checklist form or even the EOI form..

All provincial peograms need an ECA such as WES unless u studied in Canada.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
RevsDurai said:
Hello Everybody,

So how long should I stay in New Brunswick if I get a PNP?

Am an outland applicant and going through EE, just reviewing my options here.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
What do u mean how long should you stay?

If ever you get nominated and your PR is approved, you need to stay in NB. when you submit your full application, you will be signing a declaration of commitment to stay and reside in NB permanently.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
123pinoy said:
What do u mean how long should you stay?

If ever you get nominated and your PR is approved, you need to stay in NB. when you submit your full application, you will be signing a declaration of commitment to stay and reside in NB permanently.
I live in NB more than three years. I am also going to apply soon for the nomination, I have a family here, I am NB college graduate and I have a job in NB. I went to many immigration meetings in NB and I have to tell you that you are wrong. Yes, you have to sign a declaration that you will live in NB, however, by the federal government, every citizen or permanent resident of Canada has right to live anywhere they decide in Canada. I am telling you this because I have heard that from NB immigration officers! That's why they have a priority list, for example, they do not have to worry about me because I have good reasons to stay, however, most of the residents are unfortunately moving out of province very quickly after they become residents.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
beogradjanin1 said:
I live in NB more than three years. I am also going to apply soon for the nomination, I have a family here, I am NB college graduate and I have a job in NB. I went to many immigration meetings in NB and I have to tell you that you are wrong. Yes, you have to sign a declaration that you will live in NB, however, by the federal government, every citizen or permanent resident of Canada has right to live anywhere they decide in Canada. I am telling you this because I have heard that from NB immigration officers! That's why they have a priority list, for example, they do not have to worry about me because I have good reasons to stay, however, most of the residents are unfortunately moving out of province very quickly after they become residents.
I may be wrong by saying permanently.. But that's just me discouraging newbies from getting the idea of moving out as soon as they get in NB. Anyway since its now out on the open, u can answer his question better by advising him how long before he moves out, ya?

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
123pinoy said:
I may be wrong by saying permanently.. But that's just me discouraging newbies from getting the idea of moving out as soon as they get in NB. Anyway since its now out on the open, u can answer his question better by advising him how long before he moves out, ya?
Bud do not get mad. He would find out that sooner or later. I met many people who moved out as soon as they got residency, also, I met many people who moved after one year because provincial government is usually making calls to nominees after one year and checking are they still living in NB. Of course, there are many others who are still here and who will not move. I am a perfect example, with a Canadian education I could choose in which province I want to work and to apply for PR from that province. I choose NB because I have a reason to stay! But if someone come here with a family and cannot find a job, I am sorry but they do not have any other choice than to move somewhere else. Likewise, if immigration officer says that they cannot stop someone of relocating somewhere else, why would I feel guilty of saying the same thing? Good luck to everyone!

johndoebr

Jul 13, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

i am applying for NB PNP through Open Category - Java Developer.

I am filling the EOI form (NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream Self-Assessment Form), but i have a doubt about it:
https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/e/1000/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-019E.pdf

What is the Express Entry Key #:________-_______________ ???
Is it my Express Entry Profile #?
If yes, the form format is a bit weird, as my number format is "E000XXXXXX".

Also, in the question:
* Why are you a good candidate for NB:
-Family in NB;
-Visits to NB;
-Work or education in NB

I cannot write on it, what should I do? It write numbers only.

btw, there are any NB whatsapp group out there?
plz add me +55 13 98121-6262

Thank you.

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
johndoebr said:
Hi all,

i am applying for NB PNP through Open Category - Java Developer.

I am filling the EOI form (NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream Self-Assessment Form), but i have a doubt about it:
https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/e/1000/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-019E.pdf

What is the Express Entry Key #:________-_______________ ???
Is it my Express Entry Profile #? Yes. Just write "E000-XXXXXX"
If yes, the form format is a bit weird, as my number format is "E000XXXXXX".

Also, in the question:
* Why are you a good candidate for NB:
-Family in NB;
-Visits to NB;
-Work or education in NB

-- Just write anything to convince them why are you a good candidate for NB, like you have a high ielts score or you have a good # of yrs of experience and expertise in your chosen field etc etc.

I cannot write on it, what should I do? It write numbers only. What I did before was print the EOI then handwritten on the part 'Why are you a good candidate', scan and email. I have problem with my acrobat reader before. Or find a pdf reader wherein you can fill alphanumeric characters on the EOI.

btw, there are any NB whatsapp group out there?
plz add me +55 13 98121-6262

Thank you.