+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

medo225

Feb 2, 2016
nasnas said:
Hi
Why do you think that they may reject you because you are NBPN? is there any previous rejection because of that?
I am worried because i heard that they refuse for any reason. I forgot to submit my original docs (original certificates with My ECA) I added them via CSE and currency have been devaluated after I submit app by 3 month.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
medo225 said:
I am worried because i heard that they refuse for any reason. I forgot to submit my original docs (original certificates with My ECA) I added them via CSE and currency have been devaluated after I submit app by 3 month.
Hi medo225, if you ordered a duplicate copy for CIC during the NBPNP stage (which I believe you did since you were already nominated and at CIC stage) then no need to worry. Good luck on your app. May you receive your PPR soon. :)

medo225

Feb 2, 2016
PJ1220 said:
Hi medo225, if you ordered a duplicate copy for CIC during the NBPNP stage (which I believe you did since you were already nominated and at CIC stage) then no need to worry. Good luck on your app. May you receive your PPR soon. :)
I already did that I have submitted my PR at 23rd of Jan , Requested an additional docs at 26th of Jan schedule 4 A , I got promotion so I have updated my letter ( Job letter ) I have uploaded my original degrees as I forgot to attach them i have attached my ECA only. I received two ghost emails then our government devaluated our currency last week by 14% I am afraid that this will make my POF lower than the amount I have stated still higher than CIC requirements but not the same I have declared. Now It have been two months since I have submitted the Application so I am sooo worried

tushard8

Nov 11, 2015
Hello Guys,

I have submitted an EOI to NB on 13/03/2016 (13th March 2016). I did received there autresponse saying application is received and it will be processed.

Any idea about timelines, when should I expect to receive the results of EOI ?

If there is any ongoing Whatsapp group for NBPNP, could you please add my number +917760699338.
Thanks !!

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Ramniwas said:
dear seniors
being new to this forum i want know about letter of commitment if we have live there forever or it is also a 2 year commitment like other pnp.

thanks in advance
Hello ramniwas,

As per the Canadian charter, once you get the PR card, you are free to reside and work in any province but having said that be ready for a flip side as well. You will not be able to nominate anybody going forward incase you leave NB within 2 years without any valid reason.

Its better to stay there for 6 months and then if you are unable to get any job then do keep handy reference which shows you have tried your best to find a job in NB but failed.
This will atleast not leave a burning bridge behind.

nasnas

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
tushard8 said:
Hello Guys,

I have submitted an EOI to NB on 13/03/2016 (13th March 2016). I did received there autresponse saying application is received and it will be processed.

If there is any ongoing Whatsapp group for NBPNP, could you please add my number +917760699338.
Thanks !!
Hi, min 4 weeks, I got mine 5+.

lovemy

Mar 21, 2016
tushard8 said:
Hello Guys,

Thanks !!
Hello..I'm planning to submit my EOI but i have a question hope you can help me, i'm confused what to put in the 'open occupation'...

GuilyB

Jan 25, 2016
Hi guys! Anyone here who were able to attend Jan 30 / Cebu City NBPNP intake program orientation? Did you get ITA already? Sent mine last March 03, 2016, still awaiting and praying I'll get one soon. Anybody here who knows timeline? Thank you very much!

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
GuilyB said:
Hi guys! Anyone here who were able to attend Jan 30 / Cebu City NBPNP intake program orientation? Did you get ITA already? Sent mine last March 03, 2016, still awaiting and praying I'll get one soon. Anybody here who knows timeline? Thank you very much!
Hi guys,

Please can you provide me with some information:
1) how can I apply for NBPNP?
2) What happens at the sessions at different countries?
3) ANything i should have done before going for the signed up session?

sorry for troubling but i haven't been able to understand much from the information provided anywhere.

S

lovemy

Mar 21, 2016
GuilyB said:
I'm from cebu also we attended the NB orientation program last Jan 30, I sent our EOI yesterday but planning to send a new one next month.

nasnas

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
GuilyB said:
Hi,
It takes at least 4-5 weeks to get ITA.