+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Hi All,

My occupation is not in Table 1, so just wanted to know, Did New Brunswick accepted EOI's for people who does not have their occupations in table 1 :-

Information technology: programmers, analysts, technical customer support, sales

Industrial mechanics
Business and financial analysts

Industrial electricians
Retail trade managers

Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
Hospitality managers and cooks with formal professional education

Translators (English into French)
Manufacturing managers

Administrative Assistants

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
kalpan said:
Dear friends,
I have 5 months experience in NB. Do I am eligible to apply?please advice?
Hello! Per their website, you should have at least 1 year previous work experience. Are you still in NB and working full time? If yes, then you should be qualified through Priority 1. Please refer to this link - tinyurl.com/huhr9pg

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
I have fellow applicants last year that received ITA even if their NOC are not in the "In-Demand" list. I am not certain though if they are more strict or compliant to the posted mechanics. But their quota for 2016 is 50% or more higher than last year so I believe they would consider same as last year.

rahul1404 said:
Hi All,

My occupation is not in Table 1, so just wanted to know, Did New Brunswick accepted EOI's for people who does not have their occupations in table 1 :-

Information technology: programmers, analysts, technical customer support, sales

Industrial mechanics
Business and financial analysts

Industrial electricians
Retail trade managers

Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
Hospitality managers and cooks with formal professional education

Translators (English into French)
Manufacturing managers

Administrative Assistants

JoanneDV

Sep 12, 2015
Hello everyone! Good Day!

I would just like to ask if we do not have a connection to New Brunswick

OR

attended a NBPNP information session in person in the past two years (no more than two years prior to the submission of an EOI)

but my husband's skill are included within their list, can we still apply for NB-PNP?

nasnas

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Hello, I'm preparing my documents and I have this on the check list: Children Section

* proof of current or future studies in Canada, including a confirmation letter from the educational
institution(s) and study permit or other authorization.

We are not living now in Canada, Should I send the school certificate, or is it only for the inland applicant?

Thanks

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
JoanneDV said:
Hello everyone! Good Day!

I would just like to ask if we do not have a connection to New Brunswick

OR

attended a NBPNP information session in person in the past two years (no more than two years prior to the submission of an EOI)

but my husband's skill are included within their list, can we still apply for NB-PNP?
Sorry, you will not be able to as those are the only streams which are open now.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
kalpan said:
Dear friends,
I have 5 months experience in NB. Do I am eligible to apply?please advice?
It depends on which program you are interested in. I am a college graduate from NB, I have a brother who is a Canadian citizen and who lives in NB and I have a job (bookkeeper which is in priority list for NB) with 9 months of work experience in NB and I still have to wait for 3 more months to be able to apply under NB Express Entry. However, if you still have a job in NB you could apply under NBPNP. Only what you need is to reach 50 points, to get a support document by your employer and to have English test completed.

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
dec09mommy said:
I got an ITA for NBPNP today. At last! :)
Congrats dec09mommy.. Cud you please let us know when have you placed your EOI and the points you have secured? Also under which category you have applied:
Connection to NB or NB Information session ?

dec09mommy

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suvadeepg said:
Congrats dec09mommy.. Cud you please let us know when have you placed your EOI and the points you have secured? Also under which category you have applied:
Connection to NB or NB Information session ?
Hi suvadeepg!

Below:
NOC 2171
67 points (just minimum)
2nd priority - Attended 23-Jan-16 Info Session in Manila
Submitted EOI on 25-Jan-16

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
dec09mommy said:
Hi suvadeepg!

Below:
NOC 2171
67 points (just minimum)
2nd priority - Attended 23-Jan-16 Info Session in Manila
Submitted EOI on 25-Jan-16
Thanks dec09mommy.. Hopefully i might receive mine as well as I have submitted my EOI on 27th Jan & have given dual NOC codes: 2171 & 0213 as I use to be an IT consultant and & now an IT manager. I could perform both the roles hence not sure how NB will perceive this.