+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

nasnas

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
PJ1220 said:
First of all, congrats nasnas. Did you receive an ITA from OINP via your EE, if yes, just inform NB through LOE that you receive one but have withdrawn it. With regards to payslips, some VOs are strict with payslips so to avoid additional documents in the future just attach your payslips to your reference letters. 3month payslips is okay. All the best on your application.
Thanks for your repply, I will do that.

annielyn04

Oct 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations @nasnas, mind if I ask what's you EOI score?
thank you

nasnas said:
Good Morning,
I received yesterday an invitation to apply, and I have some questions to ask before I do.

1- I already applied to ontario, but I withdrawn my application two weeks back, because I realised that I don't fit theire requierements.

Will this have an impact on my NB application, I mean is there a possibility of rejection because of Ontario Application.

2- On the list of doccuments to submit, they are asking for payslips, but I keep with me only 3 of them. Will this be a problem? I have a detailed reference letter, and employment certificate.

Thanks in advance.

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
annielyn04 said:
Congratulations @nasnas, mind if I ask what's you EOI score?
thank you
Points hardly matters for those who have applied under French as connection and even a minimum score of 67 pts will take someone through.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
thierrytong said:
i got mine recently as well, are you preparing your docs by yourself?
Under what priority are you? When did you submit you EOI?

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Dear friends/seniors,
I have a strong tie up with NB as a previous employment history. Unfortunately, I have completed just 5 months instead of one year. Do they consider my notice of Interest to NB if I apply under the previous history priority stream? Please advice!

Thanks,
Kalpan

kickflip21

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations thierrytong. Were you able to increase your score to 77 before receiving your ITA? If yes, when did you send your updated EOI?

thierrytong said:
I am going to send again on end of Feb or Mar as my scores will be higher after my contract ends.
thierrytong said:
my current pt is 67 and no feedback so far for 2 months since i submitted my eoi and i will be 77 at the end of this month.

kickflip21

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Based from the recent ITA recipients, nasnas and thierrytong, without considering their EOI points and priority types, it appears to me that NB is now processing ITAs submitted mid-January.

nasnas, EOI sent last Jan 16.
thierrytong, EOI sent a week before Jan 18.

Hoping for the best!

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
Jackofalltrades said:
I received also ITA Feb. 26. Submitted EOI last Jan. 24 after I attended the session in Manila
Congrats @Jackofalltrades May I ask what is your NOC and points? thanks!!

thierrytong

Jan 9, 2016
dear all,

just to share timeline so far, i submitted my eoi on jan 15, and jan 19 i got email replied regarding of my noc update. so probably treated as submitted on jan 19 and i received ita on feb 25.

and my category is "Connection to New Brunswick--Work" and my score is 67 by the time i received ita

kickflip21

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for sharing thierrytong.

thierrytong said:
dear all,

just to share timeline so far, i submitted my eoi on jan 15, and jan 19 i got email replied regarding of my noc update. so probably treated as submitted on jan 19 and i received ita on feb 25.

and my category is "Connection to New Brunswick--Work" and my score is 67 by the time i received ita

Congratulations Jackofalltrades! Can you share your NOC and points please? Thank you.

Jackofalltrades said:
I received also ITA Feb. 26. Submitted EOI last Jan. 24 after I attended the session in Manila