+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Dan_79

Jan 13, 2016
mco246 said:
Is anyone attending the info session in Kiev on the 20th?

If yes, when did you sign up? Do you know id it's full? I would like to sign up.

Please advise
Hi, I will attend it, I registered on February 6. It appears that it`s too late to register now, as links at livinginnb.ca for the sessions don`t lead to any registration page, but anyway keep trying, may be you`ll manage to do it. And keep in mind that if you are not an Ukranian citizen, you have to ask permission to participate here: promotions@gnb.ca . Just write them a letter describing yourself a little and ask, whether you are allowed to apply.

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hoping for some good news for the next weeks to come...

ITA may be issued anytime after their Europe info sessions...

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
grayninja2014 said:
Hoping for some good news for the next weeks to come...

ITA may be issued anytime after their Europe info sessions...
Have you attended the Manila session? I am too waiting for some good news as I have sent my EOI on 27th Jan (attended Manila session on 25th Jan)

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suvadeepg said:
Have you attended the Manila session? I am too waiting for some good news as I have sent my EOI on 27th Jan (attended Manila session on 25th Jan)
Yes I also attended the same date as yours. I attended the morning session.

no updates yet even in the NB Filipino thread.

Keep us posted!

Bogdahn

Jul 30, 2014
Kyiv, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
~June'17
Hi all,
news from recent Kyiv (Ukraine) info session:
- NBPNP requirements has not changed;
- starting from 2016 NB has negotiated with feds additional 625 nominations quota, so now in total they have quota of 1050 nominations per year;
- last year (2015) they've nominated 425 candidates, including 275 residents (work-permiters and graduates) and 150 non-residents who applied after first info sessions;
- free health insurance for newcomers to New Brunswick become effective right upon settlement in the province (landing), instead of delayed for 3 months as in other provinces (eyes and teeth are not covered by basic free insurance);
- maximum waiting time after sending EOI email = 60 days, so be patient.

thierrytong

Jan 9, 2016
Bogdahn said:
Hi all,
news from recent Kyiv (Ukraine) info session:
- NBPNP requirements has not changed;
- starting from 2016 NB has negotiated with feds additional 625 nominations quota, so now in total they have quota of 1050 nominations per year;
- last year (2015) they've nominated 425 candidates, including 275 residents (work-permiters and graduates) and 150 non-residents who applied after first info sessions;
- free health insurance for newcomers to New Brunswick become effective right upon settlement in the province (landing), instead of delayed for 3 months as in other provinces (eyes and teeth are not covered by basic free insurance);
- maximum waiting time after sending EOI email = 60 days, so be patient.

hi Bogdahn, thanks for the sharing.

if 425 nominated last year, it looks around 70 per month. just curious how they pick up the candidate from EOI, from scores or submitted orders.

Bogdahn

Jul 30, 2014
Kyiv, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
~June'17
so, basicaly you need as high as possible IELTS, university degree and 0AB experience 6+ years.
Oh, and of course you should be young ))
Is there anybody with score 80+?

thierrytong

Jan 9, 2016
may i know if you guys hiring representative to deal with all stuffs like docs preparation?

my current pt is 67 and no feedback so far for 2 months since i submitted my eoi and i will be 77 at the end of this month and thinking about hiring one on behalf of me. thanks in advance for your suggestion....

Bogdahn

Jul 30, 2014
Kyiv, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
~June'17
thierrytong said:
... i will be 77 at the end of this month
hi,
what do you mean by 77?
your age or your points?

In my opinion there is no need for representative at all as soon as you able to fill the forms by yourself.

thierrytong

Jan 9, 2016
Bogdahn said:
hi,
what do you mean by 77?
your age or your points?

In my opinion there is no need for representative at all as soon as you able to fill the forms by yourself.
i will finish my contract in NB so 10 points will be added...

for representative, just wanna know if any cover letter/statement needs to submit at the same time because i think the decision was not guaranteed even you have a higher points.

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
thierrytong said:
i will finish my contract in NB so 10 points will be added...

for representative, just wanna know if any cover letter/statement needs to submit at the same time because i think the decision was not guaranteed even you have a higher points.
The ITA depends on your job profile /occupation & need to be seen whether its in their Priority Occupation list & along with it definitely high scoring points like 75 ++ does matter as well.

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Does anyone have any idea about nbpnp's next information sessions in coming months. Where can we find their schedule?

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Lilyee said:
Does anyone have any idea about nbpnp's next information sessions in coming months. Where can we find their schedule?
need to get into this url: livinginnb.ca

if you are staying in Europe then probably its good to check this website as well as usually they post the Europe NB sessions in this website even sometimes though it get
missed out in livinginnb.ca

url: destination-canada-forum-emploi.ca/sessions.php