+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

bgi

Jan 19, 2016
Did you ever try to call them and talk with one of those evil staffers? Try it some times, you will be amazed how easy is to get the truth directly from the source....

Didn't you suppose to say thank you for the info? :eek:

Cheers!

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
bgi said:
Did you ever try to call them and talk with one of those evil staffers? Try it some times, you will be amazed how easy is to get the truth directly from the source....

Didn't you suppose to say thank you for the info? :eek:

Cheers!
Nobody called anyone evil staffer here. You are the one sounding over confident so thanks but no thanks.

00venki00

Feb 3, 2016
cuteebony said:
What date did you submit yours? I submitted mine on 2nd February but I guess they have made some changes which have not been updated on their website yet. I have formatted the subject as per instruction and I also attended the information session at Geneva. How do you mean by the bold part? I did not see anything like that on their website and the response I got is an automated response immediately after submitting. I will resubmit again next month and I will see what they will say again.
hi cuteebony,

are you in europe ? how u attended geneva session? bcoz i applied for it from india ...got email also for registration..couldnt make it due to nasty visa procedures.still shall I send a EOI with the tag???

00venki00

Feb 3, 2016
latest Info sessions :

Saturday, 13 February, 2016 - 10:00 Utrecht
Tuesday, 16 February, 2016 - 10:00 Lisbon
Tuesday, 16 February, 2016 - 14:00 Lisbon
Thursday, 18 February, 2016 - 12:00 Madrid
Thursday, 18 February, 2016 - 18:00 Madrid
Saturday, 20 February, 2016 - 11:00 KYEV
Saturday, 20 February, 2016 - 14:00 KYEV

Being in India its becoming impossible to attend info sessions at europe due to nasty schengen and other visa requirements.

Moreover NB website uploaded the following statement lately by seeing so many Indians Applied for Philippine session ( including me) and also sent a mail for written authorisation.But they said no..NBPNP sucks :mad: :mad: :( ::)

Important: we do not allow registrations from non-residents without written authorisation from our office. If you want to travel to another country for an information session and you want to use this participation towards your eligibility for NBPNP, you should email us at: promotions@gnb.ca >>>Please do not make travel arrangements before receiving a confirmation from our office!

bgi

Jan 19, 2016
cuteebony said:
Yes, thats true. Its in french and I do not speak french. However, the questions and answers session will be in both English and French. So, I don't think the language of presentation is a big deal in my opinion.
Cute: I don't think attending a session in French when you do not understand the language will get you an ITA, it's just common sense... Just my 2 cents....Good luck with that.

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Would New Brunswick accept Co-op/Internship as work experience? Or does the work experience has to be after graduation?

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
bgi said:
Cute: I don't think attending a session in French when you do not understand the language will get you an ITA, it's just common sense... Just my 2 cents....Good luck with that.
Thanks mate. I appreciate. I know you like me :p
If you have been following this thread long enough, you will realize that someone did not attend any information session and still got an ITA anyways (yes, he submitted his EOI after they introduced the second priority and he was not on the first priority neither). Does that sound like common sense to you? When has it become a crime to try one's luck in order to follow one's dream? Even if I did not get ITA, I have traveled to Switzerland and it was awesome ;) I will still go back there this summer 8) 8)

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
00venki00 said:
hi cuteebony,

are you in europe ? how u attended geneva session? bcoz i applied for it from india ...got email also for registration..couldnt make it due to nasty visa procedures.still shall I send a EOI with the tag???
Yes, I am in Europe and yes, I attended the geneva session. You can only send your EOI with a tag if you are in either the first or second priority.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
cuteebony said:
As per what they said in Geneva, they don't ask for any proof if people attended information session. They do confirm that themselves when they want to start processing the EOI but the situation here is different. That message came in immediately after submitting, which means no confirmation about the information session has been made yet. What date did you submit yours? You know they change their stuffs often and a lot could have changed after you submitted.
I was just researching NB PNP before when I was deciding my PNP options but ultimately applied to another province.
Anyway, as bgi says, why don't you try sending your EOI again? It wouldn't hurt or cost a thing. Maybe there really was a glitch that time and they've fixed it by now.

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
cuteebony said:
Yes, I am in Europe and yes, I attended the geneva session. You can only send your EOI with a tag if you are in either the first or second priority.
cuteebony, may i ask u where r u from?

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
bellaluna said:
I was just researching NB PNP before when I was deciding my PNP options but ultimately applied to another province.
Anyway, as bgi says, why don't you try sending your EOI again? It wouldn't hurt or cost a thing. Maybe there really was a glitch that time and they've fixed it by now.
Thanks @bellaluna. I have decided to do that in the beginning of next month :)

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
cuteebony said:
I prefer not to say that. Why are you wondering?
When has it become a crime to try one's luck in order to follow one's dream? :)
schengen visa became so hard, and i just wanted to know ur country for that.