NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied last year with no luck. I've changed my NOC from 1111 to 1311 (accounting technician & bookkeeper) as I've got plenty experience & qualifications in this area as well. I will resubmit beginning Feb with new NOC code as this code is on their occupations in demand list. Hopefully it will have positive results!

They don't seem to host information session in my country so I can't try that.

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Galilee said:
I'm in the second priority group and I haven't received an ITA despite trying in October, November and December so I think it is unlikely you will get a response if you are not in either group. You will need to attend one of their sessions.

Since December, I've increased my national score from 410 to 440 and my NB score from 72 to 77 but I'm still not on a high demand occupation (according to their list). Can anyone advise on my next step? Should I send an email with an EOI form and my CV now for a January application or wait until February?

Also, how important is the exact wording of the email subject? I've been writing "Subject: NBPNP Information Session/London Working In; October 10, 2015" , literally including "Subject :" as the website suggests in some months and on other months excluding it.

Thanks.
Do you mind sharing your NOC? I think you have a better chance trying some other PNPs, especially Ontario, which is interested in those with CRS score of 400 and above. With your CRS score, you should already have gotten ITA from ontario.

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
SAnflower said:
I applied last year with no luck. I've changed my NOC from 1111 to 1311 (accounting technician & bookkeeper) as I've got plenty experience & qualifications in this area as well. I will resubmit beginning Feb with new NOC code as this code is on their occupations in demand list. Hopefully it will have positive results!

They don't seem to host information session in my country so I can't try that.
I don't think you will get ITA if you do not attend their information session even if your occupation is on their demand list. They only invite people in the first or second priority and give priority to those in their demand list. Do you know you can attend the information session in another country other than yours?

Galilee

Jan 27, 2016
cuteebony said:
Do you mind sharing your NOC? I think you have a better chance trying some other PNPs, especially Ontario, which is interested in those with CRS score of 400 and above. With your CRS score, you should already have gotten ITA from ontario.
Thank you for your thoughts. Yes - my NOC is 2153 (Urban and Land Use Planner). We would get a similar score with my wife as primary applicant (but it would take a few months to get extra paperwork). I can't find an NOC for a 'neuroscience researcher' either!

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Galilee said:
Thank you for your thoughts. Yes - my NOC is 2153 (Urban and Land Use Planner). We would get a similar score with my wife as primary applicant (but it would take a few months to get extra paperwork). I can't find an NOC for a 'neuroscience researcher' either!
NOC 2153 is not in their priority demand list.
Information technology: programmers, analysts, technical customer support, sales

Industrial mechanics
Business and financial analysts

Industrial electricians
Retail trade managers

Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
Hospitality managers and cooks with formal professional education

Translators (English into French)
Manufacturing managers

Administrative Assistants

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
new schedules are up, grab it guys.

livinginnb.ca

good luck. :)

annielyn04

Oct 4, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I just submitted my EOI, on what dates / date range is NB expected to select in a month?

Sep1223

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
June 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec
Passport Req..
Jan 10
Anyone attended Info Session for NB PNP? What docs need to bring for the session beside the email confirmation. Thank you...

Sep1223

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
June 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec
Passport Req..
Jan 10

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Hello guys,
I want to submit my EOI form but I cannot type in the field "* Why are you a good candidate for NB:" How did you all manage to fill that place? I am using Adobe Reader XI version 11.0.14, which is the latest version.

thierrytong

Jan 9, 2016
cuteebony said:
Hello guys,
I want to submit my EOI form but I cannot type in the field "* Why are you a good candidate for NB:" How did you all manage to fill that place? I am using Adobe Reader XI version 11.0.14, which is the latest version.
So do I. But I received response from NBPNP and replied the reason through email. Lol, it seems work but no feedback so far.

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
thierrytong said:
So do I. But I received response from NBPNP and replied the reason through email. Lol, it seems work but no feedback so far.
Thats strange. I typed the information with a comment and a textbox. I got that hint from someone here.

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Meanwhile, I just sent my EOI but below is the message I got:

We are currently not accepting EOIs. Please follow our website for updates.

Présentement, nous n’acceptons plus de déclarations d’intérêts (DI). S’il vous plaît consulter notre site Web pour des mises à jour.

Meanwhile, the website says they accept EOI any day of the week. The information on their website is as follows:

2. Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months

The NBPNP accepts EOI forms continuously (any day of the week) from individuals who have attended a NBPNP information session or have met with NBPNP staff at a domestic or international recruitment event in the past two years.

You must demonstrate that you have attended an information session. For instance, provide your registration date and event or name of the NBPNP staff you met and state the place and date.
Did anybody experience anything like this?

thierrytong

Jan 9, 2016
cuteebony said:
Meanwhile, I just sent my EOI but below is the message I got:

We are currently not accepting EOIs. Please follow our website for updates.

Présentement, nous n’acceptons plus de déclarations d’intérêts (DI). S’il vous plaît consulter notre site Web pour des mises à jour.

Meanwhile, the website says they accept EOI any day of the week. The information on their website is as follows:

Did anybody experience anything like this?
Curious, please refer below template I received recently although I do not have any update so far.

Does it mean they start stopping receive applications? I am going to send again on end of Feb or Mar as my scores will be higher after my contract ends.

"Thank you for submitting your Expression of Interest (EOI). Please read the information below carefully:

* We do not provide status updates on the status of your EOI; if you do not receive an invitation to apply, then you have not been selected.
* If you received this message, your EOI will be processed. This does not mean, however, that you will be invited to apply.
* There may be delays in processing times, so please be patient and do not call or follow up by email. This will only cause additional delays.
* If you do not receive an invitation to apply, this means your EOI has not been selected.
* Please remember: we process only EOI’s in the following two priorities:
* Connection to New Brunswick
* Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months

* We do not provide FEEDBACK on why EOI’s were not selected."