+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
cuteebony said:
Meanwhile, I just sent my EOI but below is the message I got:

We are currently not accepting EOIs. Please follow our website for updates.

Présentement, nous n’acceptons plus de déclarations d’intérêts (DI). S’il vous plaît consulter notre site Web pour des mises à jour.

Meanwhile, the website says they accept EOI any day of the week. The information on their website is as follows:

Did anybody experience anything like this?

Did you submit proof of attending an information session?
If you did, try resending your EOI with the details of the information session you attended, in case it was an oversight.

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
cuteebony said:
Meanwhile, I just sent my EOI but below is the message I got:

We are currently not accepting EOIs. Please follow our website for updates.

Présentement, nous n’acceptons plus de déclarations d’intérêts (DI). S’il vous plaît consulter notre site Web pour des mises à jour.

Meanwhile, the website says they accept EOI any day of the week. The information on their website is as follows:

Did anybody experience anything like this?
I have submitted my EOI and got the same message as thierrytong.. They are accepting EOI round the year and they have categorically mentioned it during the Info session in Manila held in Jan'16. You just need to check if the subject line you have given is per the guideline given in NB website and also registration mail is a mandatory requirement to attach. The other important thing which they have mentioned during the Info session is to wait for 2 months for the response and after that you could send an EOI or else it will be of no use .. Usually they respond within 4 weeks as an average time but I have seen people getting responses even in 6th or 8th week after submitting their EOI..

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
suvadeepg said:
I have submitted my EOI and got the same message as thierrytong.. They are accepting EOI round the year and they have categorically mentioned it during the Info session in Manila held in Jan'16. You just need to check if the subject line you have given is per the guideline given in NB website and also registration mail is a mandatory requirement to attach. The other important thing which they have mentioned during the Info session is to wait for 2 months for the response and after that you could send an EOI or else it will be of no use .. Usually they respond within 4 weeks as an average time but I have seen people getting responses even in 6th or 8th week after submitting their EOI..
What date did you submit yours? I submitted mine on 2nd February but I guess they have made some changes which have not been updated on their website yet. I have formatted the subject as per instruction and I also attended the information session at Geneva. How do you mean by the bold part? I did not see anything like that on their website and the response I got is an automated response immediately after submitting. I will resubmit again next month and I will see what they will say again.

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
bellaluna said:
Did you submit proof of attending an information session?
If you did, try resending your EOI with the details of the information session you attended, in case it was an oversight.
As per what they said in Geneva, they don't ask for any proof if people attended information session. They do confirm that themselves when they want to start processing the EOI but the situation here is different. That message came in immediately after submitting, which means no confirmation about the information session has been made yet. What date did you submit yours? You know they change their stuffs often and a lot could have changed after you submitted.

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
thierrytong said:
Curious, please refer below template I received recently although I do not have any update so far.

Does it mean they start stopping receive applications? I am going to send again on end of Feb or Mar as my scores will be higher after my contract ends.

I guess they might have stopped for now in order to process all the existing EOIs. I have followed the instructions on their website and made the subject line as instructed.

"Thank you for submitting your Expression of Interest (EOI). Please read the information below carefully:

* We do not provide status updates on the status of your EOI; if you do not receive an invitation to apply, then you have not been selected.
* If you received this message, your EOI will be processed. This does not mean, however, that you will be invited to apply.
* There may be delays in processing times, so please be patient and do not call or follow up by email. This will only cause additional delays.
* If you do not receive an invitation to apply, this means your EOI has not been selected.
* Please remember: we process only EOI’s in the following two priorities:
* Connection to New Brunswick
* Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months

* We do not provide FEEDBACK on why EOI’s were not selected."

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
The people that submitted their EOIs from February 2nd and beyond should please confirm if they got the same message as mine. Thanks.

ssmahmud

Feb 3, 2016
Hi,

I am from Bangladesh and when I mail EOI i get reply"We are currently not accepting EOIs. Please follow our website for updates.". But as per their websites they accept EOI from 1 to 15 of every month. On the other hand there is no session in Bangladesh, Anyone can please try to help me out about this?

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
ssmahmud said:
Hi,

I am from Bangladesh and when I mail EOI i get reply"We are currently not accepting EOIs. Please follow our website for updates.". But as per their websites they accept EOI from 1 to 15 of every month. On the other hand there is no session in Bangladesh, Anyone can please try to help me out about this?
This answers the question I asked earlier, which confirms that they have stopped receiving EOIs for now. Unfortunately, they did not say they have stopped accepting EOIs of their website, which IMO is very weird. When did you submit your EOI?

@Bold part,
Did you attend any information session to qualify for the second priority?

neoagain

Oct 19, 2015
Hello

I just tried submitting my EOI and got a reply saying "We are currently not accepting EOIs. Please follow our website for updates.

Présentement, nous n’acceptons plus de déclarations d’intérêts (DI). S’il vous plaît consulter notre site Web pour des mises à jour. :eek: :eek:

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
neoagain said:
Hello

I just tried submitting my EOI and got a reply saying "We are currently not accepting EOIs. Please follow our website for updates.

Présentement, nous n’acceptons plus de déclarations d’intérêts (DI). S’il vous plaît consulter notre site Web pour des mises à jour. :eek: :eek:
Three people have gotten this same message so far. Is there any other person who got this same automated reply after submitting EOI? Have they scrapped NBPNP? :eek: :-X

thierrytong

Jan 9, 2016
So funny that there are some sections in Europe this month. If they are going to stop receiving application, what are they looking for? Just to waste money?

bgi

Jan 19, 2016
NBPNP is open now, it was just an email glitch, they were in Philippines so they must have received a lot of EOI's!!

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
bgi said:
NBPNP is open now, it was just an email glitch, they were in Philippines so they must have received a lot of EOI's!!
How do you mean. Were you able to send your EOI without getting that automated reply?

bgi

Jan 19, 2016
yes: you are getting the regular email reply: just make sure you put the proper TAG in the subject, their guide says it will be deleted automatically if its not tagged properly!

Enjoy!

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
bgi said:
yes: you are getting the regular email reply: just make sure you put the proper TAG in the subject, their guide says it will be deleted automatically if its not tagged properly!

Enjoy!
And who told you that those who got that reply did not tag their emails properly? You are sounding as if you are a NBPNP staffer cos you are sounding a bit over-confident!