Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
Does anybody get nomination from NBPNP after sending complete application?

My complete application has just arrived fully at NBPNP today (because I have British Council send my IELTS test result directly to NBPNP).

Please kindly share your timelines.

Thanks and Best Regards

Sandip13

Jun 28, 2015
Processing times have not been established for the EELMS as it is a new stream. However, once a complete application is received at the NBPNP office, we expect it will take approximately six to eight weeks to process and make a decision : as per FAQs NBPNP

MaLaH

Sep 9, 2015
Hi everyone,

Please help me to find out some monent.
How to register to the Info Session? After clicking to the "Sign Up" button on livinginnb, I have been redirected to main NB page, but what's next?

And do I need IELTS results to attend Info Session?

Thanks

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
fahad04 said:
So, your AOR is last week of July, hopefully you will receive nomination next week. Thanks
Hi fahad04,

Have you got any good news from NBPNP yet?

harsh76

Dec 16, 2012
Hi Friends,

Any other nationalist can attend the information session if meet other critearia ?

Regard's

Harsh

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
Hi all,

I am completing my application for NBPNP after receiving invitation and I noticed that in the application form there is only WOrk History and not Personal History. I have a job that I don't want to declare as I can't get experience letter for it and also it doesnt match my NOC (I have 1 year experience in another job with letter and the correct NOC), is it fine if i don't declare all jobs? I feel like If i write that I was unemployed it wouldn't be correct

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
i looked the checklist today, and at the point no. 14 it was written:

"If you have a common law partner, complete and include an original CIC Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union Form (IMM 5409) and evidence that you have cohabited with your partner for a period of at least 12 continuous months. Provide the following documents listing both your names:
• copies of joint bank accounts,
• copies of leases, and
• utility bills, etc."

i didn't understand what is exactly meant here!
first, i don't know why this application"IMM5409E" is hidden in the checklist, and why can't i download it from NB site!
anyway i searched for it and download it and i found that i need signature of someone who administrate the deceleration, and he/she supposed to be Notary Public, commissioner of Oath or commissioner of taking affidavits !
so please if anyone has finished this document, please till me exactly what you did and if i have to attach utility bills or leases?

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
immi_bird said:
i looked the checklist today, and at the point no. 14 it was written:

"If you have a common law partner, complete and include an original CIC Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union Form (IMM 5409) and evidence that you have cohabited with your partner for a period of at least 12 continuous months. Provide the following documents listing both your names:
• copies of joint bank accounts,
• copies of leases, and
• utility bills, etc."

i didn't understand what is exactly meant here!
first, i don't know why this application"IMM5409E" is hidden in the checklist, and why can't i download it from NB site!
anyway i searched for it and download it and i found that i need signature of someone who administrate the deceleration, and he/she supposed to be Notary Public, commissioner of Oath or commissioner of taking affidavits !
so please if anyone has finished this document, please till me exactly what you did and if i have to attach utility bills or leases?
Hi immi_bird,

I'm not sure if this form will be applicable for you. If you are married or single then this form is not applicable for you. Please check the definition of "common law partner" to make sure whether it is applicable at all or not.

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
harsh76 said:
Hi Friends,

Any other nationalist can attend the information session if meet other critearia ?

Regard's

Harsh
Hi Harsh,

Yes, anyone can attend the information session irrespective of his nationality. I attended the session in Cebu, Philippines in July though I am not a citizen of Philippines.

MaLaH

Sep 9, 2015
Rainforest said:
Hi Harsh,

Yes, anyone can attend the information session irrespective of his nationality. I attended the session in Cebu, Philippines in July though I am not a citizen of Philippines.
Hi,

Can you describe format of the information session itself?

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
MaLaH said:
Hi,

Can you describe format of the information session itself?
Hi Malah,

The session is primarily divided into two parts. In the first part they share information about NB followed by a Q&A session. In the second part they distribute the EOI forms to everyone and ask to fill out and submit the forms. Though the submission of the EOI form at the session doesn't mean anything unless you are extremely lucky. Sometimes they might check these forms when the officer is back to Canada, and there is a chance that you might get an invitation to apply. But in reality the only application of attending this session is that you will be eligible to submit an EOI as a second priority applicant.

harsh76

Dec 16, 2012
Rainforest said:
Hi Harsh,

Hi Rainforest

Did you receive EOI after attending information session in Cebu ?

Regard's
Harsh

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
harsh76 said:
Hi Rainforest

Did you receive EOI after attending information session in Cebu ?

Regard's
Harsh
Hi Harsh,

Yes I did. If your point is competitive (for reference please check the spreadsheet on page 1)and you attend the session, it's very likely that you will be invited to apply.

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immi_bird,
The form is available on NB site, but it is put in another category documents list. However, If you intend to include your common-low parther in your application, you must fill that form. What I did was to fill that form and went together with my partner to Notary Public where we just sign it. And yes, you have to provide all documents you declare in that form - leases, common depostits, ect..