+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
jasonsmart said:
Just received invitation to apply email from GNB. My EOI was submitted on July 3rd.

Congratulations...!!! Just to understand, does the email have multiple addresses in TO field or just yours ? Trying to ascertain if they are sending one email to all at the same time or emailing individually.

jasonsmart

Feb 24, 2014
rahul1404 said:
Congratulations...!!! Just to understand, does the email have multiple addresses in TO field or just yours ? Trying to ascertain if they are sending one email to all at the same time or emailing individually.
Thank you. This time it was only sent to me. I can only see my address in TO field.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
jasonsmart said:
Just received invitation to apply email from GNB. My EOI was submitted on July 3rd.
Congrats jasonsmart. may I know what is your NOC? Thanks.

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was not able to receive an ITA.
Noc 4021
79 points and attended NbPnp session.
W/ relatives

But when I checked my husband's email
He was invited :)
70 points
NOC 2171

I guess ITAs were sent based on NOC

canada_hopeful

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
genuinelyjenny said:
I was not able to receive an ITA.
Noc 4021
79 points and attended NbPnp session.
W/ relatives

But when I checked my husband's email
He was invited :)
70 points
NOC 2171

I guess Ita were sent based on Noc
checked my email just now after i read genuinelyjenny's post:) and received ITA as well for NOC 2174.:)

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
i got an email yesterday from NBPNP office, asking where was i located?
as i forgot to write some thing in why i am best candidate to NB in EOI.i replied them last night saying i am in NB but no response yet Cheesy Cheesy

MacPhisto

Jul 17, 2015
canada_hopeful said:
checked my email just now after i read genuinelyjenny's post:) and received ITA as well for NOC 2174.:)
Hi canada_hopeful, congrats on the invitation!. Today I also got invited under NOC 2174. However, I received this message in the mail:

Because your profession is regulated in New Brunswick, we invite you to contact the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientist of New Brunswick to get the information required to obtain licensure. The Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick (APEGNB) .
For the Internationally Educated Applicants: contact agepnb website.

-------

It seems NB believes my occupation is regulated. But I was applying under 2174 (computer programmer).
Have you received the same message?

Sandip13

Jun 28, 2015
Congrats to all who got invites. Can you pls confirm are you also writing your job codes in subject line ? I attended the session 74 score but no invite as if now ?

canada_hopeful

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
MacPhisto said:
Hi canada_hopeful, congrats on the invitation!. Today I also got invited under NOC 2174. However, I received this message in the mail:

Because your profession is regulated in New Brunswick, we invite you to contact the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientist of New Brunswick to get the information required to obtain licensure. The Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick (APEGNB) .
For the Internationally Educated Applicants: contact agepnb website.

-------

It seems NB believes my occupation is regulated. But I was applying under 2174 (computer programmer).
Have you received the same message?
hi MacPhisto,

i didn't get that message. i actually got a generic email (it didn't even mention my name there). i don't see info on the site where NOC 2174 - Computer programmers and interactive media developers are regulated in NB.

seniors, could you confirm on this?

MacPhisto

Jul 17, 2015
canada_hopeful said:
hi MacPhisto,

i didn't get that message. i actually got a generic email (it didn't even mention my name there). i don't see info on the site where NOC 2174 - Computer programmers and interactive media developers are regulated in NB.

Thanks for the reply. In my case, I used to work as a software engineer (2173) and my current job is computer programmer (2174).
And I applied under 2174.
I guess this is why NB believes my occupation is regulated.

But I read some previous posts in this thread which said 2173 is not regulated either.
There are also other posts that mentioned the licence is only required for applicants who are currently working in NB.

Anyway I'll write an email to NB to clarify this.

Good luck for your application! :)

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_hopeful said:
hi MacPhisto,

Canada_hopeful,

It could be a generic message that they are probably attaching to all mails these days but it is a good idea to either call or mail them and get this clarified upfront. I belong to NOC 2173 and sent across an application few days back. While preparing my application, I called them and they clearly told me that Software Engineer is not a regulated profession unlike other Engineering professions. As per what the officer told me was if you are inland and work in their government related projects (that which have sensitive information and requires additional level of clearance , then it might require licensing.