+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Dear all,

This might be a re-posted question but I must ask again:

I filled the EOI form giving NOC as Engineer. Now I am invited. But, in FAQ section it is written for being nominated in regulated occupation in NB, one must be certified first.

Someone in this thread posted earlier that an NBPNP immigration officer explained to him, certification in regulated job only needed for people who are currently working inside CANADA NB.

I have 3 years exp as engineer which is regulated and again 3 years as engineering manager which is not regulated. Can I change my NOC in main application with the later one now?

Thank you all.

Artur23

Oct 2, 2011
Hello.
In heading I have to put National Ocupation Code- it should be code from my study (sociology)? or from ocupation where I was working (hotel manager)?
What if I had more job in other ocupations? What should I write in National Ocupation code?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
fahad04 said:
Dear all,

This might be a re-posted question but I must ask again:

I filled the EOI form giving NOC as Engineer. Now I am invited. But, in FAQ section it is written for being nominated in regulated occupation in NB, one must be certified first.

Someone in this thread posted earlier that an NBPNP immigration officer explained to him, certification in regulated job only needed for people who are currently working inside CANADA NB.

I have 3 years exp as engineer which is regulated and again 3 years as engineering manager which is not regulated. Can I change my NOC in main application with the later one now?

Thank you all.
Anyone, please.

dominickpaul

Oct 12, 2014
Hi Good Afternoon! Had anybody here received an invitation this August? I have submitted my EOI last July 22, had attended July Information Session.

Or when will NB release invitations for July applicants?

Thanks!!! :)

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
Anyone, please.
i believe that license for regulated occupations only applies when you are already in Canada...

please see this post from rajanvnv

rajanvnv said:
I have already spoken to one of the NBPNP Immigration officer and they have clarified to me this would apply only if you are withing canada and currently working in a regulated profession. This would not apply to you if you are outside canada and do not have job offer in a regulated prof.

3ighTy

Aug 21, 2014
Sandip13 said:
3igHTY - have attended the Philippines session ? Any further communication from NB to you ?
No, I have not attended the Philippine session. I got an ITA last month before NBPNP made some changes on their EOI requirements.

3ighTy

Aug 21, 2014
bellaluna said:
Have you checked with the bank where you have your account? Manager's check = drawn from the bank, certified = drawn from your account.
I got a demand draft (different though) from BPI but that's because I have an account with them.
Yes, I just got a demand draft this morning from BPI and I have submitted my documents to NBPNP :D

affirmative

Jun 9, 2015
In page-3, SCHEDULE "A" section of "Consent Form for Skilled Worker Applicants(012E.pdf)" it states that "To be completed by the Principal Applicant"; does that mean my spouse don't need to fill this form.

Who have already filled NBPNP forms please suggest? Thanks in advance.