+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

affirmative

Jun 9, 2015
fahad04 said:
Oh hello dear,

You are from BD? Mee too. Are you nominated at june session? Here's my number GP-17116009
Yes I am, I have applied in June. Have you send your full application to NB? If yes please tell me in which method have you used and also from which Bank. Please complete your full number: ---17116009.
Thanks

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
affirmative said:
Yes I am, I have applied in June. Have you send your full application to NB? If yes please tell me in which method have you used and also from which Bank. Please complete your full number: ---17116009.
Thanks
Not yet submitted full application. Don't yet know which bank could do international pay order. 01717116009

Thanks

affirmative

Jun 9, 2015
fahad04 said:
Not yet submitted full application. Don't yet know which bank could do international pay order. 01717116009

Thanks
Need to go SCB, may be they will help us regarding the payment issue. I am from NOC-2281. When will you plan to submit your full application and what is your NOC, brother? I will contact with you shortly.

Thanks

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
affirmative said:
Need to go SCB, may be they will help us regarding the payment issue. I am from NOC-2281. When will you plan to submit your full application and what is your NOC, brother? I will contact with you shortly.

Thanks
Okay. So, please let me know what SCB says. I will send my full application on 2nd week of august, probably. My primary NOC is 2132 but intended is NOC-0211. I have 3+3 years exp on each NOC.

Looking for having a discussion with you. Thanks.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Dear Friends,
I am new to this forum. I have 6 months of NB experience. Do I am eligible to apply in top priority stream applicants, as it says at least one year experience is mandatory. Experts please suggest. My noc is: 2173 and which is in their list.

Thanks,
Kalpan

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
kalpan said:
Dear Friends,
I am new to this forum. I have 6 months of NB experience. Do I am eligible to apply in top priority stream applicants, as it says at least one year experience is mandatory. Experts please suggest. My noc is: 2173 and which is in their list.

Thanks,
Kalpan
If you already have one year experience else where and at present working in NB with 6 months experience. you are eligible (once you cross 67 points cut off)..

atulbakshi

Dec 17, 2014
Guyz Why the EOI for NBPNP has to be sent at 08:30 AM AST (Atlantic Time) not at Midnight ie 12:00 AM (AST) ? If we send it before 08:30 AM (AST) is it going to be REJECTED ?

Kindly confirm

AB

Sandip13

Jun 28, 2015
I am confused on my reference letter from my current employer.

My functional manager is based in London who can easily issue a reference letter ( in this case letter head address will have different address) he is the one who hired me and i report to him for day to day work.

But in my home country (HongKong) and on my papers I report into the Managing Director ( in this case letterhead address will be same as my offer letter) how can I disclose MD of a company about my future plan ?

Please suggest if CIC will accept London manger letter in the system. ?

atulbakshi

Dec 17, 2014
atulbakshi said:
Guyz Why the EOI for NBPNP has to be sent at 08:30 AM AST (Atlantic Time) not at Midnight ie 12:00 AM (AST) ? If we send it before 08:30 AM (AST) is it going to be REJECTED ?

Kindly confirm

AB
I just applied for NBPNP and sent my EOI and receive below notification

"We are only accepting EOIs from Top and Second Priority Applicants. Please monitor our website for any changes.

Nous acceptons seulement les déclarations d’intérêts (DI) des demandeurs de haute et deuxième priorité. Veuillez surveiller notre site Web pour toutes modifications."

:-\ :eek:

3ighTy

Aug 21, 2014
I am from the Philippines and I will be submitting my documents. However, I have not found a bank issuing "certified checks", most are issuing manager's checks. Are certified checks the same as "manager's checks"?

I have also tried inquiring about money orders, but they are requiring the name of a person that will receive the fee. Did anyone use Roger Melanson as recepient for money orders?

How did you guys pay the processing fee?

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atulbakshi said:
I just applied for NBPNP and sent my EOI and receive below notification

"We are only accepting EOIs from Top and Second Priority Applicants. Please monitor our website for any changes.

Nous acceptons seulement les déclarations d'intérêts (DI) des demandeurs de haute et deuxième priorité. Veuillez surveiller notre site Web pour toutes modifications."

:-\ :eek:
Please refer to this link
http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/AdditionalCriteria.html

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Dear All,

Please let me know if any one received ITA from NBPNP from July Applicants, I sent EOI on 1st July, Hoping they will consider those applications...

Thanks
Rahul

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
3ighTy said:
I am from the Philippines and I will be submitting my documents. However, I have not found a bank issuing "certified checks", most are issuing manager's checks. Are certified checks the same as "manager's checks"?

I have also tried inquiring about money orders, but they are requiring the name of a person that will receive the fee. Did anyone use Roger Melanson as recepient for money orders?

How did you guys pay the processing fee?
Have you checked with the bank where you have your account? Manager's check = drawn from the bank, certified = drawn from your account.
I got a demand draft (different though) from BPI but that's because I have an account with them.