+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
hello! i also attended the Info Session in Cebu. Just curious or say confused about the information in the website and some comments here. In their website, it states that they accept EOI submission every 1st to 15th of the month and they will start the review on the 16th. I sent my EOI form on the 20th after the info session. From the comments ive read, they were told by Jake during the session to send it Aug 1-15 (though this was not mention during our session as far as I can recall). Can we only send our EOI every 1st to 15th of the month? Do we I need to resend my EOI? I hope you can help me clarify this info. Thank you.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
dev26, no need for job offer but be sure you belong to First and Second Priority applicants. please see here. http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/AdditionalCriteria.html

neilyong7, it says in their website that they will only receive EOI forms every 1st to 15th of each month. I personally asked Sir Jake about it because i have a July 2 application to which I did not receive any reply. He told me to either wait or re-send another application on August 1-15. :)

Sandip13

Jun 28, 2015
Seniors who applied EOI in May / June and received confirmation emails from NB, pls share what exactly is asked from NB in email and process or any further details?

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
neilyong7, it says in their website that they will only receive EOI forms every 1st to 15th of each month. I personally asked Sir Jake about it because i have a July 2 application to which I did not receive any reply. He told me to either wait or re-send another application on August 1-15. :)
[/quote]

Thanks @PJ1220! Considering that we sent our EOI already using the new priority criteria, will it be included in the next intake (Aug 1-15)?

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJ1220
do you think they still have a session this coming Aug? I was to late to attend in Cebu session.

my bad...

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
please check your inbox daserock. :)

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
[/quote]

Not sure if this is correct or not. On the website the info are contradictory. At first it says "The NBPNP will receive EOI forms from the 1st to the 15th of each month." but on the additional criteria page it says "Beginning immediately, the NBPNP will accept EOI forms continuously (any day of the week) from individuals who demonstrate a connection to New Brunswick described below:" applicable for the "Top Priority Applicants: Connected to New Brunswick" and again for the "Second Priority Applicants" it says "Beginning immediately, the NBPNP will accept EOI forms from the following on an ongoing basis (unless otherwise noted)"

To be sure on this I had asked Ashraf Ghanem at the 21st July session at Cebu whether we should wait until 1st August to apply and he replied "no" and mentioned that the rules had been changed and we might apply any day of the month.

Nafees

Apr 20, 2015
Dear members

I have few questions..plz help

while filling the EOI form...

should we mention the amount? as in 40,000 CAD or something like that for question (transferable funds) or just write "YES"?

also what should be that subject line for the E-mail..

kez

Feb 19, 2015
Nafees said:
Dear members

I have few questions..plz help

while filling the EOI form...

should we mention the amount? as in 40,000 CAD or something like that for question (transferable funds) or just write "YES"?

also what should be that subject line for the E-mail..
well I think writing "YES" will suffice. It's only EOI form.
Later on if you receive positive response you can specify the amount in other forms , I think.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Rainforest said:
Not sure if this is correct or not. On the website the info are contradictory. At first it says "The NBPNP will receive EOI forms from the 1st to the 15th of each month." but on the additional criteria page it says "Beginning immediately, the NBPNP will accept EOI forms continuously (any day of the week) from individuals who demonstrate a connection to New Brunswick described below:" applicable for the "Top Priority Applicants: Connected to New Brunswick" and again for the "Second Priority Applicants" it says "Beginning immediately, the NBPNP will accept EOI forms from the following on an ongoing basis (unless otherwise noted)"

To be sure on this I had asked Ashraf Ghanem at the 21st July session at Cebu whether we should wait until 1st August to apply and he replied "no" and mentioned that the rules had been changed and we might apply any day of the month.
Hi Rainforest, I too asked Sir Jake and that's what he told me to send it on August 1-15 but neilyong7 emailed and asked them with regards to the submission of EOIs and here is Sir Jake's answer to him, sharing it here:

UPDATE! I already received a response from Jake and here's what he said:

Hi Neil,
Please disregard the published acceptable EOI dates. For those who meet the criteria, and have attended a session with us, we accept them continuously. So, you are fine.
Best,
Jake
So, just today I sent my EOI under Second Priority application with an auto-reply of "We are only accepting EOIs from Top and Second Priority Applicants. Please monitor our website for any changes." :)

whiteking

May 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
21-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
AOM 01-May-2017
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017
File Transfer...
06-Mar-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-Dec-2016
Interview........
Not required
PJ1220 said:
Hi Rainforest, I too asked Sir Jake and that's what he told me to send it on August 1-15 but neilyong7 emailed and asked them with regards to the submission of EOIs and here is Sir Jake's answer to him, sharing it here:

So, just today I sent my EOI under Second Priority application with an auto-reply of "We are only accepting EOIs from Top and Second Priority Applicants. Please monitor our website for any changes." :)
So this confusion of re-sending of EOI on August 1 is finally answered. Great job guys!

affirmative

Jun 9, 2015
In "NBPNP Fee Payment Form" they have provided two PREFERRED METHOD OF PAYMENT:

1) Money Order or
2) Certified Cheque

Which one is easy as a Bangladeshi? please suggest.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
affirmative said:
In "NBPNP Fee Payment Form" they have provided two PREFERRED METHOD OF PAYMENT:

1) Money Order or
2) Certified Cheque

Which one is easy as a Bangladeshi? please suggest.
Oh hello dear,

You are from BD? Mee too. Are you nominated at june session? Here's my number GP-17116009