+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonfalks said:
Hi genuinelyJenny, are the sessions only available in these places? They do not have any in canada?
For the month of July, I think, those on the site are the the only available sessions. Perhaps they go in different regions every month.

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
Sandip13 said:
Seniors pls guide how to arrange ECA from WES and second copy of IELTS from IDP
Process for both. Pls guide
Sandip for IELTS you can call IDP helpline and check with them once. But in my case we were told to submit a proof that we had sent our original IELTS score card to CIC (which will be the courier receipt in this case and any other communication you get from NBPNP/CIC) That along with a copy of your passport you will have to submit in the IDP center near your place. They will charge you some fees and send the second copy to your house address by post.

Regarding ECA from WES if you visit their website they clearly have a separate page for ECA applicants for immigration purposes (CIC) so when you login to your account and try ordering a duplicate ECA certificate it clearly shows in the same page "applicants ordering duplicates for CIC click here". Again they charge some fees to send your second copy of ECA to CIC directly.

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
fahad04 said:
Dear JZPASSI,

1. Contact your IELTS test center (IDP/British council) for forwarding an original copy to NBPNP. No extra copy they can give to candidates.

2. For savings in banks, we can show bank certificates/statements but for real estate, I really don't know the answers. :-\
I don't know about real estate stuff...but for IELTS you can get another copy if you show proof that you have submitted the original copy for immigration purposes to CIC or NBPNP in this case. I have got an extra copy of my IELTS results from IDP this year along with my spouse's IELTS, since we had sent the originals to CIC last year in 2014.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna_1979 said:
Thanks a lot Jenny and PJ1220...
You guys are really very helpful :)

Dear Krishna,

You can use the old form....but, don't forget to replace old date with the new date. If you are gaining/losing points due to some modifications (e.g. latest IELTS score/spouse IELTS, increase in age etc.) in your candidature, please increase/reduce the points accordingly as well. All the best!

I live in India... I am wondering if they would conduct any session over here in the coming months... ;D

Some more information needed please.... my points are 69... will i have a chance to get invitation? Is it that, we should submit for the eoi on 1st of every month itself to increase the chance of getting selected for invitation?
For August EOI submission window, should I be downloading the form again and fill it up and submit it or can i use the same filled form but send it in a different mail?
Please give more information on how you guys submitted the EOI...

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
I attended NBs information session today in Manila. It is free. Leading the session are 2 representatives from the Federal Government (from Canada Embassy in Manila) and 2 representatives from the Immigration of the Government of NB. At the end, they gave us an EOI form to answer. Same as the EOI in their website. This will also be their basis that a candidate attended an information session.

I informed an officer from NB regarding my application last July 2 and he asked me if I receive a reply from them. I said no. He told me that I can wait for the result of my application since it is only in July 2 that I applied or send a new one and tell NB to disregard my previous application. So, I really don't know what to do now. To wait or not. ;D ;D ;D I am just so excited. NB is very beautiful. :D

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
rajanvnv said:
This new priority criteria's all introduced recently and are effective only from July 2nd. Before to that we never had such criteria's for selection and I believe it was purely based on points and hence some of us got selected.
I have sent EOI on July 1st 2015. Is the evaluation happening based on new criteria?

MacPhisto

Jul 17, 2015
PJ1220 said:
I attended NBs information session today in Manila. It is free. Leading the session are 2 representatives from the Federal Government (from Canada Embassy in Manila) and 2 representatives from the Immigration of the Government of NB. At the end, they gave us an EOI form to answer. Same as the EOI in their website. This will also be their basis that a candidate attended an information session.

I informed an officer from NB regarding my application last July 2 and he asked me if I receive a reply from them. I said no. He told me that I can wait for the result of my application since it is only in July 2 that I applied or send a new one and tell NB to disregard my previous application. So, I really don't know what to do now. To wait or not. ;D ;D ;D I am just so excited. NB is very beautiful. :D
Hi PJ1220, I'm wondering how many applicants attended the information session in Manila. Were there a lot of attendees?

I attended the session in Hong Kong recently. The number in the afternoon one was about 40.

Thanks in advance. :)

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Hi MacPhisto, I am really not sure because in our scheduled session, we were about 40-50, more or less, but maybe 1/2 or 3/4 of us are the principal applicants. We were allowed to take with us our spouse/companion. There is another session this afternoon and 2 sessions more in Cebu. So 4 sessions here in the Philippines. :)

MacPhisto

Jul 17, 2015
PJ1220 said:
Hi MacPhisto, I am really not sure because in our scheduled session, we were about 40-50, more or less, but maybe 1/2 or 3/4 of us are the principal applicants. We were allowed to take with us our spouse/companion. There is another session this afternoon and 2 sessions more in Cebu. So 4 sessions here in the Philippines. :)
Thanks for the information. It's very good news. (not too many attendees.) :)

Good luck for your NBPNP. :)

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJ1220 said:
What EOI form they are gave you? Paper based? And if it is the same as on the web site how it will be used to prove your attendance to the session? I am curious :)

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Hi Svetlanka. They printed the EOI form. We filled it out then submitted the same after the session. An attendance sheet was also passed around. I think this is the one they use to double check the attendees with the ones who registered in their livinginnb website. :)

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
I sent EOI on 1st June 2015 and did not receive any auto-reply or acknowledgement of the e mail. It is 19th July today and I have not received anything; neither ITA or refusal.

Anyone else in the same boat? Or what is the current status...anyone from June applicant received ITA ?