NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fjd2011 said:
Hi Rajan,

How was your application? Have you submitted already?

Tnx
I have already ordered WES report and IELTS report to be directly mailed out to them. I am preparing the rest of the documents and would be submitting them this coming week.

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
rajanvnv said:
I have already ordered WES report and IELTS report to be directly mailed out to them. I am preparing the rest of the documents and would be submitting them this coming week.
Do you know how long ielts and wes will reach NB? I'm still preparing all my document, anyway I still have 50days more left for my application to reach in NB.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fjd2011 said:
Do you know how long ielts and wes will reach NB? I'm still preparing all my document, anyway I still have 50days more left for my application to reach in NB.
WES is 10 to 14 days. IELTS is around 20 days.

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
rajanvnv said:
WES is 10 to 14 days. IELTS is around 20 days.
Thanks Rajan, good info...

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
How are we supposed to send IELTS original, from British Council or the report we received? British council issues only 1 test report, how can I send the sole document to NB...:(
And net worth proof also they are asking original documents, it is only unencumbered funds proof or property also? How can they even expect someone to provide real estate originals!!!

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
JZPASSI said:
How are we supposed to send IELTS original, from British Council or the report we received? British council issues only 1 test report, how can I send the sole document to NB...:(
And net worth proof also they are asking original documents, it is only unencumbered funds proof or property also? How can they even expect someone to provide real estate originals!!!
Dear JZPASSI,

1. Contact your IELTS test center (IDP/British council) for forwarding an original copy to NBPNP. No extra copy they can give to candidates.

2. For savings in banks, we can show bank certificates/statements but for real estate, I really don't know the answers. :-\

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna_1979 said:
Congratulations to all who have received the invitation :)

Could any of the winners assist us in knowing a few below mentioned details:
Were you all qualified under any of the new priority criterias? If yes, could you please advise on enrolling for the nbpnp information session...
This new priority criteria's all introduced recently and are effective only from July 2nd. Before to that we never had such criteria's for selection and I believe it was purely based on points and hence some of us got selected.

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna_1979 said:
Dear All....
I am new to the group. I also submitted EOI on 3rd of July and did not receive even auto-reply. That made me send the eoi twice...

Could anyone please let me know, how to qualify or enroll for second priority(NBPNP session)?

Also, could anyone please let me know, what should be the subject line to apply for EOI as well as when is the ideal time to send the email?

Dear genuinelyjenny and PJ1220.... could you please assist me with the much needed info... Thanks a ton in advance...

Thanks All...
Hi krishna,

If you are from the Philippines ( July 17 & 18 Makati/ July 20 Cebu), Hongkong and Taiwan...
registration for the NBPNP info session is already full.
The last time I checked, July 11 was the last date they accepted registrants.
Keep visiting this site for future NBPNP in other locations/countries.
http://www.livinginnb.ca/

Good luck :)

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
hi krishna_1979. query already answered by genuinelyjenny. no more schedules as of the moment but keep on updating the website above for infomration session to at least qualify for the second priority stream. :)

Maple Rain

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Hello everyone!

I made a mistake in putting my correct NOC during the info session registration online. You think I can have it updated during the session so it does not conflict with my EOI entry come August?

Thank you!

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maple Rain said:
Hello everyone!

I made a mistake in putting my correct NOC during the info session registration online. You think I can have it updated during the session so it does not conflict with my EOI entry come August?

Thank you!
Hi,
Where will you attend?
I think there would be no effect, the noc for info session is for the interview aftwrwards.

Sandip13

Jun 28, 2015
Seniors pls guide how to arrange ECA from WES and second copy of IELTS from IDP
Process for both. Pls guide

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna_1979 said:
Dear All....
I am new to the group. I also submitted EOI on 3rd of July and did not receive even auto-reply. That made me send the eoi twice...

Could anyone please let me know, how to qualify or enroll for second priority(NBPNP session)?

Also, could anyone please let me know, what should be the subject line to apply for EOI as well as when is the ideal time to send the email?

Dear genuinelyjenny and PJ1220.... could you please assist me with the much needed info... Thanks a ton in advance...

Thanks All...
Hi krishna,

The schedule for the NBPNP info session is still available...
you can still sign up now. ;D ;D ;D

Maple Rain

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
genuinelyjenny said:
Hi,
Where will you attend?
I think there would be no effect, the noc for info session is for the interview aftwrwards.
Hi Jenny,

MNL.

tonfalks

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
genuinelyjenny said:
Hi krishna,

The schedule for the NBPNP info session is still available...
you can still sign up now. ;D ;D ;D
Hi genuinelyJenny, are the sessions only available in these places? They do not have any in canada?