Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
I was aware this qs will cm for some smart pant :) (tak it light)

I have put this for "why are you good candidate for NB"

My spouse & I have over 9+ years of international experience in the IT industry which will enable us to meet industry demands and contribute substantially towards NB economy
2. Cash funds - 80000 CAD, Assets - 100000+ CAD

Guys, wanted to help...as last year i missed FSW just for spouse BC..so know the feelingss....

Nafees

Apr 20, 2015
@ JZPA

congratulations..

what were your points?

and in the EOI form are we suppose to mention the amount? as far as i remember..we can only answer either YES or NO!

also what should be the subject line???

i didn't get thru this time...so just want to be prepared for next month!! plz advice!

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
Thanks guys for the response to my query earlier.

Hello nafees , speaking frankly they don't really look into points too much once you cross cut off all good. The only thing you might wanna prove them is they need you, may be showing funds and your experience and ielts skills.

i am from NB (since 3 years) i know people who got accepted under the old PNP system without reaching the cutoff(50).

best of luck.

savage1985

Jun 7, 2015
JZPASSI said:

My spouse & I have over 9+ years of international experience in the IT industry which will enable us to meet industry demands and contribute substantially towards NB economy

Guys, wanted to help...as last year i missed FSW just for spouse BC..so know the feelingss....
you are really loaded

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
JZPASSI said:
only in Federal..

I have read one more line in the website ..That if u have applied else where other than NBNP...You are not elidigible..
hey jzpassi,

i read the above line you mentioned on nb website but when you see in the Guide, they even mentioned this "If you are already in the Express Entry pool, and the NBPNP would like to nominate you, it will do so within the
Express Entry system. You will need to accept the nomination within the system, as described above. See further
details on how this happens" Does this mean they are expecting we are already in federal pool i suppose, kind of confusing for me.

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
rajanvnv said:
bindas123,
They provide 60 days to submit the complete application package. They do not ask for Medical at a province level. Medical, security and back ground checks are all part of the Federal (CIC).
Hey thanks rajanvnv.

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
JZPASSI said:
Hi,
I have sent form at 3.30 (Swiss time , 12.00 IST).....on 2nd July..

No priority attached

I got invitation on 6th July.

Again guys, Funds does matter ..They have clearly stated this as criteria....!! Please show as much as you can!! I think mine was too fast because of funds..
i would agree with you, once they feel you met their requirements they are not even planning to wait for 15 days to approve you.
when i talked to one of their lady from nb office, i understood it very clearly that, once they feel your profile meets expectation, you may get invitation in couple of days as well.

By the way congrats jzpassi...

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
JZPASSI said:

Dear all,

thanks for live discussion here. I am little confused about showing my funds. Right now, I have only 4000 CAD in my savings account. But, I mostly invested (more than 10000 CAD) on gold. I wish to sold them immediately but this money will be treated as sudden raise of fund?

Should I include a LOE (Letter of explanation?). What do you think?

Thanks.

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
Dear all,

thanks for live discussion here. I am little confused about showing my funds. Right now, I have only 4000 CAD in my savings account. But, I mostly invested (more than 10000 CAD) on gold. I wish to sold them immediately but this money will be treated as sudden raise of fund?

Should I include a LOE (Letter of explanation?). What do you think?

Thanks.
You must provide a sealed and signed letter of selling your golds. You can ask shopkeeper to give it to you after buying your golds.
Then it must be officially translated to English. Then you add a cover letter and explain it.
After these steps, there is nothing to worry.

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need some guidance and clarification on below sentence which is written in NB Third priority section.

You must demonstrate evidence of the ability to become economically established in New Brunswick, including having training and experience in a high priority sector, as determined by the Program.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JZPASSI said:
Hi,
I have sent form at 3.30 (Swiss time , 12.00 IST).....on 2nd July..

No priority attached

I got invitation on 6th July.

Again guys, Funds does matter ..They have clearly stated this as criteria....!! Please show as much as you can!! I think mine was too fast because of funds..
JZPASSI hearty congrats! But it is really surprising that you received nomination in mere 4 days :). What is your NOC and total points/100?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bindas123 said:
hey jzpassi,

i read the above line you mentioned on nb website but when you see in the Guide, they even mentioned this "If you are already in the Express Entry pool, and the NBPNP would like to nominate you, it will do so within the
Express Entry system. You will need to accept the nomination within the system, as described above. See further
details on how this happens" Does this mean they are expecting we are already in federal pool i suppose, kind of confusing for me.
Once you submit your EOI and it is selected, they ask you to submit the application within 60 days. Once you submit your application, between 2 to 4 weeks time (depending on volume of applications), you get an acknowledgement from them saying that your application is complete in all aspects. This means you have submitted all the necessary documents along with the draft that is required for them to process. At this stage, if anything is incomplete, they return back the complete application package along with the draft. If the application processing is successful, they send nomination as a physical certificate to your address and also request you to provide your Express entry profile details. Once you provide your EE profile number and Job code, they also send you a electronic nomination and you will have an option to accept/ decline the nomination. If you accept the nomination , your current EE score will be bumped up 600. You will sure to get ITA from CIC in the next subsequent draw after which you will proceed with the subsequent steps of CIC Application submission electronically.

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
rajanvnv said:
Once you submit your EOI and it is selected, they ask you to submit the application within 60 days. Once you submit your application, between 2 to 4 weeks time (depending on volume of applications), you get an acknowledgement from them saying that your application is complete in all aspects. This means you have submitted all the necessary documents along with the draft that is required for them to process. At this stage, if anything is incomplete, they return back the complete application package along with the draft. If the application processing is successful, they send nomination as a physical certificate to your address and also request you to provide your Express entry profile details. Once you provide your EE profile number and Job code, they also send you a electronic nomination and you will have an option to accept/ decline the nomination. If you accept the nomination , your current EE score will be bumped up 600. You will sure to get ITA from CIC in the next subsequent draw after which you will proceed with the subsequent steps of CIC Application submission electronically.
Hi Rajan,

How was your application? Have you submitted already?

Tnx